Who wants to throw in some cash?

Fantasy Sports

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 03 Dec 2017, 16:07

Big win ftt! It was fun playing in the league this year, ty everyone.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Frank the Tank » 04 Dec 2017, 04:50

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Big win ftt! It was fun playing in the league this year, ty everyone.

Thanks Dr J. Glad my squad managed to show up one week at least, underperforming fucknuts that they are.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby mj3528 » 04 Dec 2017, 15:28

Frank the Tank wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Big win ftt! It was fun playing in the league this year, ty everyone.

Thanks Dr J. Glad my squad managed to show up one week at least, underperforming fucknuts that they are.

I too was glad, as this guarantees me a play-off spot unless Theny gets more than 78 points out of Roethlisberger. Should pass Farva too for the 5th spot.

Tough first round match-up against 'sco.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Rodney Farva » 04 Dec 2017, 22:02

mj3528 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

I too was glad, as this guarantees me a play-off spot unless Theny gets more than 78 points out of Roethlisberger. Should pass Farva too for the 5th spot.

Was going to make a snarky reply this afternoon about needing ‘only’ 35ish from AJ Green tonight to pull out a W. Halftime now and he’s put up 26.70.

ETA and he ends up with...... 26.70. nice self-mush.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Dec 2017, 07:32

Rodney Farva wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Was going to make a snarky reply this afternoon about needing ‘only’ 35ish from AJ Green tonight to pull out a W. Halftime now and he’s put up 26.70.

ETA and he ends up with...... 26.70. nice self-mush.

Kelce did the same thing to you, I opened up our matchup and he had 24 pts less than 5 minutes into their game and a week after getting raped by Julio and Keenan Allen combining for 90 I was ready to cuss out everything. But I rallied the troops and led them to a hard fought victory, sir. Good game

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Dec 2017, 09:23

My boys really came through yesterday, treating the consolation bracket like it’s the big fucking dance. We’re on our way to winning the Fake Football NIT. 7th place here we come! Maybe next year we need to give a prize to seventh place. Not money of course, but maybe like a “delete any post free” one time. Post deleting always spices things up here. I’m sure everyone would embrace that reward with a playful spirit.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Frank the Tank » 18 Dec 2017, 09:19

Briandong79 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:2 positions put up 0 pts again #s....

Spare me the whining from the garbage side of the semifinals, please.

Up 1 point against Dunk and he has 2 guys going tonight. Put up 147 with 0 out of Zay Jones and 4 points out of Antonio Brown before he got hurt. SMDH.

It seems like every semifinals I ever play in has the top two scoring teams in week 15 go against each other. It’s a curse.

Reminder, we pay the top three spots. I will be sending out checks or PayPals per each winner’s request the day after the result if the margin of victory is seven points or greater, or after the stat correction window closes if the margin is under seven points. THERE IS STILL ONE PERSON WHO OWES ME AN ENTRY FEE. This individual needs to send me his goddamn check right fucking now. TYIA. Failure to pay prior to payments being disbursed will result in expulsion from the league in 2018. I will not publicly shame this person, though people who are curious can always check on the league’s Dues page.

Good luck everyone. And congrats to Jeckyll for beating my team to a lifeless pile of mush yesterday.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 Dec 2017, 09:21

Someone please post the individual who hasn't paid yet so we can all shame him into Bolivia
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 18 Dec 2017, 10:08

CourtesyFlush wrote:Someone please post the individual who hasn't paid yet so we can all shame him into Bolivia

He just retired and is on a fixed income. Theny, not Farva.
mj3528
#QM

Postby chrisco » 18 Dec 2017, 11:58

Peak Lushmore: Dropping 146 points the week after I'm eliminated and don't bother a setting my lineup.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 26 Dec 2017, 08:54

congratulations racist! You are a deserving champ.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Frank the Tank » 26 Dec 2017, 09:15

Congrats to all on a great season. We had our tenth unique winner in ten seasons. Talk about a balanced league!

1st - Dunk - $350
2nd - mj# - $175
3rd - BD79 - $75

None of the semifinals were within the stat correction window, so I’ll pay as soon as I have each of your requests for how you’d like to be paid. Please PM me either an email address for PayPal or a snail mail address for a check. I’ll get them out ASAP. THE SCOFFLAW has promised that payment is in the mail so I will cover that portion of the prize pool in anticipation of being paid shortly.

Surprisingly if you go back and look at the Yahoo predictions for how the league would go, it correctly predicted 5 of the 6 playoff teams. I don’t ever remember those predictions being anywhere near that accurate. And the team it missed finished seventh just on the bubble.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby mj3528 » 26 Dec 2017, 11:08

Frank the Tank wrote:Congrats to all on a great season. We had our tenth unique winner in ten seasons. Talk about a balanced league!

1st - Dunk - $350
2nd - mj# - $175
3rd - BD79 - $75

None of the semifinals were within the stat correction window, so I’ll pay as soon as I have each of your requests for how you’d like to be paid. Please PM me either an email address for PayPal or a snail mail address for a check. I’ll get them out ASAP. THE SCOFFLAW has promised that payment is in the mail so I will cover that portion of the prize pool in anticipation of being paid shortly.

Surprisingly if you go back and look at the Yahoo predictions for how the league would go, it correctly predicted 5 of the 6 playoff teams. I don’t ever remember those predictions being anywhere near that accurate. And the team it missed finished seventh just on the bubble.

congratulations Dunk, as untouchable notes you were a worthy champion. there was a brief moment I thought I had a chance, but it vanished pretty quickly. ESPN was impressed with your game control.

FTT, am i the first two time runner-up?

That this overachieving lot garnered 2nd place is a minor miracle. When they beat Dong opening day by .2 I should have known it was going to be a special season. This years team will go down in sons of bernie kosar lore, much like I have fond memories for The 1980 Kardiac Kids Cleveland Browns team.
mj3528
#QM

Postby Frank the Tank » 26 Dec 2017, 11:57

I have no idea about the runner up stats. I’ll ask Elias.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby mj3528 » 26 Dec 2017, 12:17

Frank the Tank wrote:I have no idea about the runner up stats. I’ll ask Elias.

Looks like Farva has two runner up finishes and a title. There may be someone else but I am not sure on some of the earlier season names.

ETA: also my scrappy overachievers had the strongest opponent strength of schedule. That does seem a bit suspect as I did face Theny twice.
mj3528
#QM

PreviousNext

Return to Sue Clinton Portis