Who wants to throw in some cash?

Fantasy Sports

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 25 Oct 2017, 04:08

I woke up very early this morning as always, and went to check my yahoo teams. It looked like waivers had passed in both leagues as everyone was a FA, so I made adds for the sotsg league. It turns out I made the adds before waivers passed which is not fair. I don’t know how yahoo allowed it, it should never happen. If anyone put a claim on any of the players I added before waivers passed, please say so and i will put them back on the wire. Sorry for the fuckup frank and everyone.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby ctz31 » 25 Oct 2017, 09:51

Dr Jeckyll wrote:I woke up very early this morning as always, and went to check my yahoo teams. It looked like waivers had passed in both leagues as everyone was a FA, so I made adds for the sotsg league. It turns out I made the adds before waivers passed which is not fair. I don’t know how yahoo allowed it, it should never happen. If anyone put a claim on any of the players I added before waivers passed, please say so and i will put them back on the wire. Sorry for the fuckup frank and everyone.

dr. belechkyll over here. I'll just leave.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 25 Oct 2017, 10:28

ctz31 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:I woke up very early this morning as always, and went to check my yahoo teams. It looked like waivers had passed in both leagues as everyone was a FA, so I made adds for the sotsg league. It turns out I made the adds before waivers passed which is not fair. I don’t know how yahoo allowed it, it should never happen. If anyone put a claim on any of the players I added before waivers passed, please say so and i will put them back on the wire. Sorry for the fuckup frank and everyone.

dr. belechkyll over here. I'll just leave.

fair. it shouldn't have been possible, i thought everyone's locked until waivers go through. i picked up Tyler Kroft, Chris Boswell, and Cincinnatti defense. If anyone made a waiver claim on them just let me know.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby chrisco » 30 Oct 2017, 07:30

Well done this week Dr J.

There are things in life that we know will happen that we are entirely unable to prevent. We even have a word for it....Destiny. I was destined to start Latvius Murray because my brain is wired to say things like well he had a good game last week and Sanu is in a monsoon and everyone else is on bye. Let's see what he can do.

I am going to try to break the cycle by not dropping him in a retaliatory act for not scoring enough, by doing so I'll prevent picking him off waivers in week 8 and we'll have a clear path to the chip.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 30 Oct 2017, 09:11

chrisco wrote:Well done this week Dr J.

There are things in life that we know will happen that we are entirely unable to prevent. We even have a word for it....Destiny. I was destined to start Latvius Murray because my brain is wired to say things like well he had a good game last week and Sanu is in a monsoon and everyone else is on bye. Let's see what he can do.

I am going to try to break the cycle by not dropping him in a retaliatory act for not scoring enough, by doing so I'll prevent picking him off waivers in week 8 and we'll have a clear path to the chip.

TY, you're going to be up there with God for total points but 500, you're due to get better luck. some advice, don't talk shit about the hot dog unicorns if you face them or it may backfire. Theny had a "nobody believes in us" week against me after i publicly degraded his team. let the sleeping giant keep sleeping!
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 02 Nov 2017, 16:35

sorry for your loss long dick, that came completely out of nowhere.
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 03 Nov 2017, 06:51

Dr Jeckyll wrote:sorry for your loss long dick, that came completely out of nowhere.

yeah wtf??? First Rodgers, now Watson, guess someone better wrap Goff in bubble wrap now....

Oh and Garcon went on IR last night/this morning.

I hate fantasy
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby chrisco » 03 Nov 2017, 07:43

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:sorry for your loss long dick, that came completely out of nowhere.

yeah wtf??? First Rodgers, now Watson, guess someone better wrap Goff in bubble wrap now....

Oh and Garcon went on IR last night/this morning.

I hate fantasy

Its about time I caught a break. Glad I don't have to play this game under protest.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mj3528 » 05 Nov 2017, 11:45

Dr. J which one of us will be correct? It appears you and I heard the Leonard Fournette suspension news and I added Chris Ivory and you went with TJ Yeldon. I debated for like 5 minutes on which one to add and eventually chose Ivory.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 05 Nov 2017, 17:37

mj3528 wrote:Dr. J which one of us will be correct? It appears you and I heard the Leonard Fournette suspension news and I added Chris Ivory and you went with TJ Yeldon. I debated for like 5 minutes on which one to add and eventually chose Ivory.

Didn’t work out for me, but luckily caught God in an off week. Gotta feel bad for our friend sco.
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby JT99 » 06 Nov 2017, 09:16

Yahoo is giving Davante Adams a 7% chance of scoring -6 points or worse tonight.

#Math
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Nov 2017, 09:23

JT99 wrote:Yahoo is giving Davante Adams a 7% chance of scoring -6 points or worse tonight.

#Math

I have no faith in Yahoo’s predictions at all. I’m playing against Marvin Jones Jr. tonight and I need him to get <31 points in PPR. Of course I’m the favorite but Yahoo has my chances of loss at 4%. They’re *way* higher than that. He has 25 targets the past two weeks and went for 100yds+ last game. Probably closer to 10%.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 06 Nov 2017, 09:55

I'm in five leagues because I'm a slut who can't say no. Second in two leagues and in the playoffs if the season ended today two leagues, so not a bad year so far.....and then there's this fucking league, where I haven't made a right decision all year long. Not that it matters considering I'm choosing between a diseased dick and a really diseased dick, but still. Just atrocious. I can't wait to let this team run around a farm up north.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mj3528 » 06 Nov 2017, 09:58

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I'm in five leagues because I'm a slut who can't say no. Second in two leagues and in the playoffs if the season ended today two leagues, so not a bad year so far.....and then there's this fucking league, where I haven't made a right decision all year long. Not that it matters considering I'm choosing between a diseased dick and a really diseased dick, but still. Just atrocious. I can't wait to let this team run around a farm up north.

I think in 9 weeks I have correctly picked Russell Wilson or Carson Wentz once. Has cost me 2 victories.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Nov 2017, 09:59

mj3528 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I'm in five leagues because I'm a slut who can't say no. Second in two leagues and in the playoffs if the season ended today two leagues, so not a bad year so far.....and then there's this fucking league, where I haven't made a right decision all year long. Not that it matters considering I'm choosing between a diseased dick and a really diseased dick, but still. Just atrocious. I can't wait to let this team run around a farm up north.

I think in 9 weeks I have correctly picked Russell Wilson or Carson Wentz once. Has cost me 2 victories.

If you have 2 quarterbacks you have none /31
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Sue Clinton Portis