Who wants to throw in some cash?

Fantasy Sports

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Goose » 16 Oct 2016, 18:16

Tight end in men's sports? I'm listening. /ctz
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3265
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Rodney Farva » 24 Oct 2016, 03:37

tha fuq. depending on how lamar miller does monday, i'm looking at a second straight week over 130 and still getting effed in the a. i think i'm the victim of........ a conspiracy

Image
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24508
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby mj3528 » 24 Oct 2016, 14:26

Rodney Farva wrote:tha fuq. depending on how lamar miller does monday, i'm looking at a second straight week over 130 and still getting effed in the a. i think i'm the victim of........ a conspiracy

Image


I was surprised I passed you after you started so strong. I didn't break 70 points last week.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8741
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby chrisco » 16 Nov 2016, 20:23

Image
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11570
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Frank the Tank » 17 Nov 2016, 06:49

10 out of the 12 teams in the league are between 4-6 and 6-4. BD should definitely make the playoffs. Dunk is mathematically eliminated. The other ten are fighting for five spots in the playoffs. Lots of make-or-break games this week. Yay fake football! #parity
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31376
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Frank the Tank » 27 Nov 2016, 12:58

Frank the Tank wrote:10 out of the 12 teams in the league are between 4-6 and 6-4. BD should definitely make the playoffs. Dunk is mathematically eliminated. The other ten are fighting for five spots in the playoffs. Lots of make-or-break games this week. Yay fake football! #parity


Five of the teams have scored between 1300 and 1310 points this year, which makes figuring out likely tiebreakers maddening. Still the most parity I've ever seen in a fake sports league. I have no idea who to root for when I scoreboard-watch.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31376
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Rodney Farva » 29 Nov 2016, 01:00

thank you all for scoring 132.65 points per week against me, the most in the league. we have fun.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24508
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Frank the Tank » 29 Nov 2016, 08:59

In playoffs: BD79, chrisco
Out of playoffs: Dunk, Farva, MTM
Fighting for four spots with FTT estimated odds of making it to playoffs: Shamgod (99.5%), ONTB (98.5%), LDotL (65%), FTT (45%), Theny (40%), JT99 (37%), mj (15%).
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31376
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Rodney Farva » 04 Dec 2016, 21:33

sorry i didn't set my team this week. i have a couple of excuses but they are too flimsy to bother. my bad.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24508
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 06 Dec 2016, 12:59

Rodney Farva wrote:sorry i didn't set my team this week. i have a couple of excuses but they are too flimsy to bother. my bad.

Just admit you ran into a wagon this week
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11615
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Theny » 06 Dec 2016, 14:34

I see I got tie breakered out of the playoffs. Sad!
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30222
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Dec 2016, 18:01

Theny wrote:I see I got tie breakered out of the playoffs. Sad!


I would keep an eye on that. I won my match this week by 0.02, the thinnest margin possible in our scoring system. I could easily get stat-corrected out of my win which would put me out and you in.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31376
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Theny » 06 Dec 2016, 18:05

Frank the Tank wrote:
Theny wrote:I see I got tie breakered out of the playoffs. Sad!


I would keep an eye on that. I won my match this week by 0.02, the thinnest margin possible in our scoring system. I could easily get stat-corrected out of my win which would put me out and you in.


Fingers crossed for your misfortune. No offense.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30222
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Dec 2016, 19:50

Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Theny wrote:I see I got tie breakered out of the playoffs. Sad!


I would keep an eye on that. I won my match this week by 0.02, the thinnest margin possible in our scoring system. I could easily get stat-corrected out of my win which would put me out and you in.


Fingers crossed for your misfortune. No offense.


None taken, dick.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31376
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 06 Dec 2016, 23:00

Frank the Tank wrote:
Theny wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Theny wrote:I see I got tie breakered out of the playoffs. Sad!


I would keep an eye on that. I won my match this week by 0.02, the thinnest margin possible in our scoring system. I could easily get stat-corrected out of my win which would put me out and you in.


Fingers crossed for your misfortune. No offense.


None taken, dick.

You two are just fighting for the honor of losing to this guy

I'm so gonna flame out
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11615
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

PreviousNext

Return to Sue Clinton Portis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest