I'm a FF commissioner for the first time...

Fantasy Sports

Postby fatty » 30 Jun 2005, 07:34

Thx for the backup FTT..mostly dooze, what I'm trying to say is in the fantasy court, you can't win with numbers. The best you can do is confuse the solid argument with numbers Know what you wnat the result to be, fight them with the numbers if you can, and SHUT UP if you can't. Sometimes someone else in the leauge will do your research for you..."not to pick n "tb" - don't wait for your chance, take it when you see it...if you fucked up. we'll tell you....adn if we fucked up and you gaineed an advantage....well, your super-smart fantasy kids should have told you :P. (by all means tecmo, elaborate...the more we can hammer out yours and my your/user power, the happier everyone will be in teh long run....
"I remember reading that he (Jeffrey Maier) went to a mets camp a couple years back and Tony Tarasco was there....If I was him, when no one was lookin, I'd violate him in the bathroom with a metal bat." - Tremendous_side Potential
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Location: velvet bob ross knows not the physical limits of "location"

Postby Tecmo Bo » 30 Jun 2005, 09:24

Wait a tic... how did I get dragged into this?
bosux191820042090: what kills more is that now more than ever the team needs him[A-Rod] to put it on his back, and he can't...i hate to say this, but if given a choice i would rather have ortiz on my team any day
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick

Postby RoyalsFanatic » 30 Jun 2005, 11:53

Who won the fantasy football league last year?

I am ChiefsFanatic in the SOTSG league. I have only played 3 seasons and won the league only 1 time. I will take the league this year so who ever the defending champ is watch out for the Fanatic.
Royals Rule!!!!
RoyalsFanatic
Poot

Postby MoreCowbell » 30 Jun 2005, 11:56

Who wants to be the one to let the kid know how long this site has been in existance?
MoreCowbell
The Bomb Dick

Postby Nelson Muntz » 30 Jun 2005, 12:25

Solid callout, Tiff....

fatty wrote:I never liked CBS's ff, mostly because every time I came up with a team name, they killed it for being "offensive"...fuck them, fuck them right in the ear!

Interesting, I didn't know they did that, but I've never used any profane words in my team name. I always disguise it like "My Dixie Wrecked" and "Phil Miaz." Or the standard "F-<other owner's name>."
Nelson Muntz
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Tecmo Bo » 30 Jun 2005, 13:09

I can't wait to see Nelson change his name to "F Fuzzy Butt Cheeks"
bosux191820042090: what kills more is that now more than ever the team needs him[A-Rod] to put it on his back, and he can't...i hate to say this, but if given a choice i would rather have ortiz on my team any day
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick

Re:

Postby SDGuy » 16 Mar 2008, 22:23

TheDooze wrote:Hmm. I was thinking of going with ESPN, but since CBS has "weekly updates", I might switch over.

Second, everybody must be paid by the draft, which will be in mid-August at soccer camp. There will be a large draft board and everything. Even my coach and athletic director will be in, under assumed names (so the parents don't get mad).

The in-game tiebreaker system, for right now, is whichever player, if from the HS Senior pool has the female companion with the better body. Or, if they are a Yankee fan (which two of them are), they lose any ties, even if they are playing each other.

Since this place was dead I figured I'd go back and read old threads. All I can say is this: Holy shit what a fucking queer. Are you kidding me?
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus

Re: Re:

Postby Durden » 17 Mar 2008, 00:10

SDGuy wrote:
TheDooze wrote:Hmm. I was thinking of going with ESPN, but since CBS has "weekly updates", I might switch over.

Second, everybody must be paid by the draft, which will be in mid-August at soccer camp. There will be a large draft board and everything. Even my coach and athletic director will be in, under assumed names (so the parents don't get mad).

The in-game tiebreaker system, for right now, is whichever player, if from the HS Senior pool has the female companion with the better body. Or, if they are a Yankee fan (which two of them are), they lose any ties, even if they are playing each other.

Since this place was dead I figured I'd go back and read old threads. All I can say is this: Holy shit what a fucking queer. Are you kidding me?

these were the good old days, before our time...back then, people could freely put up threads like this that truly provoked thought and generated quality conversation :sniff:

fight the o_ppression!
i used to be commander and chief of my pimp ship.

2008 Who's Now
BSMB: poor nerf. You had a fine year. One and DUN, yo.
Durden
Smartest Guy In The Room

Re: I'm a FF commissioner for the first time...

Postby Rickey Sez » 17 Mar 2008, 08:34

One of the downsides of banning TheDooze was that none of you new people got to know him. :sniff:

(He was a massive turd, for what it's worth.)
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby CourtesyFlush » 17 Mar 2008, 09:23

Rickey Sez wrote:One of the downsides of banning TheDooze was that none of you new people got to know him. :sniff:

(He was a massive turd, for what it's worth.)

At least he left us the :19: smilie
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Mar 2008, 09:25

Dooze was a 1st ballot HOF. He should come back.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Frank the Tank » 17 Mar 2008, 09:35

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Dooze was a 1st ballot HOF.

Only if HOF stands for "Homosexually-Oriented Fucknut".
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Re: Re:

Postby DirtDawg » 19 Mar 2008, 19:26

Durden wrote:
SDGuy wrote:

these were the good old days, before our time...back then, people could freely put up threads like this that truly provoked thought and generated quality conversation :sniff:

fight the o_ppression!

The Doozer definitely generated a lot of con_tent on this board.
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby Brick Tamland » 21 Mar 2008, 20:09

I like the fact that this thread was resurrected by a guy who's about the same age Gordo was when he made that original post, and his (accurate) assessment of it/him is "Holy shit what a fucking queer." Score one for SDGuy. =D>
](*,)

2012 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
2007 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
Brick Tamland
The Bomb Dick

Postby ChiTown » 03 Sep 2009, 18:50

How :19: is it that Mister FF Rant Dooze was a FF commisioner....did they start a coup and get rid of you or what?
Dunking Donut - Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:06 pm: well i think i have to go soon. carry on gentlemen. stand strong, sons of maine. kings of new england, princes of the internets. dukes of the intertubes
ChiTown
Rocky Balboa

PreviousNext

Return to Sue Clinton Portis