Who wants to throw in some cash?

Fantasy Sports

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash?

Postby Dunking Donut » 26 Dec 2017, 20:56

God is good! I guess I got lucky. Gronk stayed healthy, Fournette turned out to be pretty good, and just about everybody I picked up on the waiver wire balled out for at least one game when it counted. It's been maybe 10 years since I last won a fantasy league and that was fantasy baseball which I don't play any more.

I might use this towards a new gun. Or I might take the wife out to a nice steak dinner, I haven't decided yet.

Thanks to FTT for organizing it.
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick

Postby Briandong79 » 27 Dec 2017, 09:43

My 2 starting RBs were the NFC and AFC offensive players of the week. Not a bad way to finish the season. Good work by everyone, congrats Dunk.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Dec 2017, 11:25

Dunking Donut wrote:God is good! I guess I got lucky. Gronk stayed healthy, Fournette turned out to be pretty good, and just about everybody I picked up on the waiver wire balled out for at least one game when it counted. It's been maybe 10 years since I last won a fantasy league and that was fantasy baseball which I don't play any more.

I might use this towards a new gun. Or I might take the wife out to a nice steak dinner, I haven't decided yet.

Dunk was Casually Racist???? I thought that was Nova the whole year. Damn.

I remember thinking your receivers were hot shit on a cold plate after the draft. Solid managing for the title, congrats.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JT99 » 28 Dec 2017, 16:20

Dunking Donut wrote:God is good! I guess I got lucky. Gronk stayed healthy, Fournette turned out to be pretty good, and just about everybody I picked up on the waiver wire balled out for at least one game when it counted. It's been maybe 10 years since I last won a fantasy league and that was fantasy baseball which I don't play any more.

Why not buy a gun then shoot your way to a steak dinner?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Previous

Return to Sue Clinton Portis