Fantasy FB Forecast

Fantasy Sports

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Nov 2017, 10:06

Matthew Berry's first Hollywood job was as a PA on The George Carlin show

Huh. I have this newfound feeling for Berry that I can't quite put my finger on that's not shame.

Is it pride?

No.

Less shame?

Yeah.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Nov 2017, 11:14

Big money league, this is for a bye. I got an open RB slot, a W/T slot, and a W/R slot.

I got Alf (thurs v. Was), AP (vs. Rams), McKinnon (@ATL), Abdullah (@BAL) as potential backs
I got Dez (thurs v. Was), Fitz (vs. Rams), Mike Wallace and Andy Rooney tonight on 60 minutes (vs. Det) as potential receivers
Im starting Delanie at TE and guess I could start Jack Doyle in the W/T slot but prolly not.

Not a fan of doubling up on Dallas players right now, hate starting Thursday night guys anyway, and Dak couldn't find Dez with a, uh, Dez...finding....thing. Also not a fan of doubling up on Fitz & AP against that scary Rams defense that's so scary ooooh I'm scared. But yeah, they're good.

Thoughts? Besides "It's your own fucking team, make your own fucking wrong decisions like the rest of us do each week."
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 06 Dec 2017, 11:13

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Big money league, this is for a bye. I got an open RB slot, a W/T slot, and a W/R slot.

I got Alf (thurs v. Was), AP (vs. Rams), McKinnon (@ATL), Abdullah (@BAL) as potential backs
I got Dez (thurs v. Was), Fitz (vs. Rams), Mike Wallace and Andy Rooney tonight on 60 minutes (vs. Det) as potential receivers
Im starting Delanie at TE and guess I could start Jack Doyle in the W/T slot but prolly not.

Not a fan of doubling up on Dallas players right now, hate starting Thursday night guys anyway, and Dak couldn't find Dez with a, uh, Dez...finding....thing. Also not a fan of doubling up on Fitz & AP against that scary Rams defense that's so scary ooooh I'm scared. But yeah, they're good.

Thoughts? Besides "It's your own fucking team, make your own fucking wrong decisions like the rest of us do each week."

what did you end up doing, and did you win? i didn't advise you bc i was unsure.

this week i'm thinking about starting Jim G. over Stafford in a playoff game. sounds insane but stafford's injured right hand scares me even if they do play him. thoughts?
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby chrisco » 06 Dec 2017, 11:16

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Big money league, this is for a bye. I got an open RB slot, a W/T slot, and a W/R slot.

what did you end up doing, and did you win? i didn't advise you bc i was unsure.

this week i'm thinking about starting Jim G. over Stafford in a playoff game. sounds insane but stafford's injured right hand scares me even if they do play him. thoughts?

What's on your waiver wire? Someone is going down big early and will need to huck it around. Josh McCown tossed for 330 yard and 3 TDs last week. I'd start him ahead of Jimmy G in a heartbeat.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 06 Dec 2017, 11:20

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Went Alf, McKinnon, Fitz, and Wallace. Got burned not starting Dez, but didn't matter. Great week for AP Beats Children. Finished 3rd in that league, made 3 out of 5 playoffs this year, and fully expect to not win any playoff games.

Yeesh. I think you're right with thinking Jimmy over Stafford is the play - but that takes some balls I do not possess.

Like sco said - anyone on the wire?
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 06 Dec 2017, 11:29

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Went Alf, McKinnon, Fitz, and Wallace. Got burned not starting Dez, but didn't matter. Great week for AP Beats Children. Finished 3rd in that league, made 3 out of 5 playoffs this year, and fully expect to not win any playoff games.

Yeesh. I think you're right with thinking Jimmy over Stafford is the play - but that takes some balls I do not possess.

Like sco said - anyone on the wire?

congrats. 5 leagues wow. someone has mccown, the best remaining options on the wire are i guess andy dalton, bortles and jacoby brissett. this is one of those leagues where you get $100 and have to pay for FAs. I only have $1 left and am only rostering 1 tight end (Evan Engram). so I want to hold the $1 in case something happens to EE. there's no IR spots so someone dropped A-Rod before and i picked him up. if i can somehow win this week i think i'll be in good shape for QB weeks 15 and 16.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby ctz31 » 06 Dec 2017, 11:43

Clayton Bigsby: How did your pretend team fare this year?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Dec 2017, 11:55

ctz31 wrote:Clayton Bigsby: How did your pretend team fare this year?

Whoever that is. I'm predicting he won his league because of course he did.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 11 Dec 2017, 09:30

My pretend survivor team made it to the final three. Led the league in points all year. Second pays $600, first pays a grand. I was projected for 130 and change this week. I put up.....37. Tru i still have Terrific tom and their pollack kicker tonight. But 37. Kamara. Ertz who was cleared to play 3 days ago and then bumped after it was too late to pick up a new tight end. Evans, nothing. Green nothing. Started mccaffrey over fournette. What a shit show. I will enjoy my consolation prize of $0.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Dec 2017, 09:24

My league at home is very small, same 8 people for basically the last 20 years. Going into this week, I was in 2nd place with a 7-6 record. 4 teams make playoffs. Top 5 teams were below (#s not exact)

1. 9-4 Way ahead
2. 7-6 Me--3rd highest in points
3. 7-6 Brother--4th highest in points
4. 6-6-1
5. 6-7 2nd highest in points

I played Team 4. Going into last night's game, I was up 30 with Brady, Dion Lewis, and Gostkowski still to play. I was done. Yahoo gave me a 17% chance to win. Team 3 had lost, but had scored more points than me and so would move ahead of me in the tiebreaker. Team 5 had won, so they had already jumped team 3 and would undoubtedly pass me with a loss.

Result of the Patriots bedshitting: Tie. So final standings shake out like this:

1. 10-4
2. 7-6-1 Me!
3. 7-7 (formerly #5)
4. 7-7 (formerly #3)
5. 6-6-2 (formerly #4).

Fake football is fun.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mj3528 » 13 Dec 2017, 11:25

MTM and Short Bus;

Is Kyle Rudolph going to play and be effective despite any injury concerns on Sunday?

He is integral to my play-off chances against LDOTL. I picked up Eric Ebron as a replacement if necessary, but I hope it does not come to that.

Thank you.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 13 Dec 2017, 14:00

mj3528 wrote:MTM and Short Bus;

Is Kyle Rudolph going to play and be effective despite any injury concerns on Sunday?

He is integral to my play-off chances against LDOTL. I picked up Eric Ebron as a replacement if necessary, but I hope it does not come to that.

Thank you.

i can't provide short bus's level of expertise but kyle rudolph is in a walking boot today according to rotoworld. even if he plays i might go with ebron.
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Dec 2017, 14:02

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Thank you.

i can't provide short bus's level of expertise but kyle rudolph is in a walking boot today according to rotoworld. even if he plays i might go with ebron.

Not cool, Dr. J
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Dec 2017, 14:04

While we're talking TEs, thanks to whoever released Jason Witten as both of my TEs went on IR last week.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 13 Dec 2017, 14:08

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Thank you.

Not cool, Dr. J

valid. probably shouldn't be giving advice for a league i'm participating in, even though i'm not in the running. so kind of agree with you long dick, it's playing favorites. fwiw i don't care who wins between you and 3528, just hope for a fun, competitive matchup!

eta: while we're talking TEs, i'm debating between Ertz and Engram in the one league i'm still in the running. ertz is coming off a concussion and now they have foles starting, so i have engram in the starting lineup for now but could definitely be swayed on that decision.
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to Sue Clinton Portis