Random Thoughts - Fantasy Sports Edition

Fantasy Sports

Re: Random Thoughts - Fantasy Sports Edition

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 16 Oct 2017, 15:25

Dr Jeckyll wrote:you know what really grinds my gears? there always has to be some clown in every fantasy football league complaining about how injuries decimate his team and he's lost all hope, even a few weeks into the season, smh. as if every team doesn't lose people along the way. the worst is if they give up on the season and stop trying, which makes the league less fun for everyone. thanks, jerks. noone likes a whiner, and yes i realize the :19: in saying that considering the tone of this post :D

had someone agree to a trade by text today so i proposed it on yahoo. then they're like kelce's underperforming and too inconsistent so nah. so why'd you agree to the trade in the first place? it's not as bad as whining about injuries but still perplexing:/
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby TheWolf » 16 Oct 2017, 15:30

That's a bitch move. He agreed to the trade, he should do it.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 14 Nov 2017, 01:44

These are the cunce that I hate the most in fantasy: the ones that individually Whatsapp you some random chatter outside of the league’s group & then about 4 messages in start asking about players (Ajayi in this case). You then agree a trade & then silence. I can see those two blue ticks, mate. I KNOW you read the message. Then conveniently just after the deadline they say something like “Ah, I can’t do that, but how about Ajayi for [some piece of shite player who I had to google b/c I’ve never heard of him] instead”. The worse
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Previous

Return to Sue Clinton Portis