Tek

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Tek

Postby Frank the Tank » 04 Sep 2008, 08:07

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:It's perfect. He's awesome, she's hot, they take all the same road trips, etc. etc. etc. I hope they have lots of babies that can lead the country to salvation from all its ills.

She sounds really professional. Im sure her employers love her behavior. Scratch that, its Tek. Im sure her male superiors are downright jealous of her.

If you're a chick and you get a chance to fuck Tek, you take it! You can always find another job, especially when you've got a rack like that.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby DirtDawg » 20 Oct 2008, 21:58

Thanks for a robust 2008 ALCS, Tek. That one hit you squeezed out really topped things off nicely.
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Dec 2008, 15:57

Tek.

Are we gonn re-sign this warrior? I dont think Theo will do it. Its all fine and well that he can 'call a game', but Theo knows that we need someone that can mix in a hit every now and then.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby God Shamgod » 03 May 2009, 15:46

Way to let Crawford only rip 6 on you, cap.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 May 2009, 21:04

God Shamgod wrote:Way to let Crawford only rip 6 on you, cap.

In defense of "tek", he isnt there for his defense. He is there for his hitti....um, nevermind.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mister bacon » 04 May 2009, 00:13

seriously.. what the fuck? is this what he's planning on doing the rest of his career?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Frank the Tank » 04 May 2009, 07:56

mister bacon wrote:

seriously.. what the fuck? is this what he's planning on doing the rest of his career?

Winning championships.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Nov 2010, 18:59

The Tek era apparently drawing to a close. :sniff:

Denying him arbitration means that they only want to keep him for a lowball offer, and with next year not looking too promising I'm not sure why he'd want to stay for a lowball offer if this interest from other teams is real. He certainly isn't ready to catch every day, but he should be a very capable backup for somebody. Thanks for everything Captain.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Theny » 24 Nov 2010, 07:46

Tek says "you're welcome frank."

at least they got rid of that dirty spic and have that white boy salty stepping in there. He's the Matt Light of catchers.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Prez » 24 Nov 2010, 13:43

Theny wrote:Tek says "you're welcome frank."

at least they got rid of that dirty spic and have that white boy salty stepping in there. He's the Matt Light of catchers.

The dirty spic sure could hit...too bad his arm was a noodle. Salty isn't the answer long term.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Theny » 24 Nov 2010, 13:56

Prez wrote:

The dirty spic sure could hit...too bad his arm was a noodle. Salty isn't the answer long term.

salty was a can't miss prospect with the braves, I'm surprised he hasn't worked out.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TVF wannabe » 24 Nov 2010, 14:04

Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:

salty was a can't miss prospect with the braves, I'm surprised he hasn't worked out.

He's a head case that married his HS teacher the warning signs should have been there. braves are lucky That Mccann was a little older not younger.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Nov 2010, 14:07

Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:

That Tex trade the Braves made with Texas doesn't get enough pub for being a gawd-awful trade with hindsight. It started to with the Rangers doing so well this year, but not enough I think. Elvis and Neftali, ftw.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 24 Nov 2010, 16:03

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:

That Tex trade the Braves made with Texas doesn't get enough pub for being a gawd-awful trade with hindsight. It started to with the Rangers doing so well this year, but not enough I think. Elvis and Neftali, ftw.

That Texeira trade was awful but if the Braves are trading a highly touted prospect that is "Major league-ready," just walk away.

Salty, centerpiece of the Tex trade who was blocked by McCann? Nothing.
Marte to Boston (for Renteria then flipped to the Indians for Coco [IIRC]), best 3B guy and blocked by Chipper? Nada.
Any and all of the pitching prospects sent to Oakland for Hudson? Whole lotta meh-
There were a bunch more back in the early 00s and the 90s but I'm too lazy to look 'em up but ESPN or someone had a list a year or two ago about it.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Frank the Tank » 24 Nov 2010, 17:54

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:

That Texeira trade was awful but if the Braves are trading a highly touted prospect that is "Major league-ready," just walk away.

Salty, centerpiece of the Tex trade who was blocked by McCann? Nothing.
Marte to Boston (for Renteria then flipped to the Indians for Coco [IIRC]), best 3B guy and blocked by Chipper? Nada.
Any and all of the pitching prospects sent to Oakland for Hudson? Whole lotta meh-
There were a bunch more back in the early 00s and the 90s but I'm too lazy to look 'em up but ESPN or someone had a list a year or two ago about it.

They drafted Todd van Poppel IIRC but he wouldn't sign with them.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.