Wakefield

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Wakefield

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Nov 2008, 20:03

on HIS wakefield!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby DirtDawg » 11 Nov 2008, 10:43

TheWolf wrote:
Prez wrote:I didn't know this:

Wakefield has one of the most interesting contracts in baseball. Each year for as many seasons as the sides want, the Red Sox can simply bring back Wakefield at a club option of $4 million.

I knew he had some kind of never-ending option, but I didn't know exactly how it worked. Pretty good deal for both sides.

I'm surprised the union would allow something like this.
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 11 Nov 2008, 14:53

The union has no say in the matter. This is different from when A-rod wanted to renegotiate to come here because he was about to take less money. The union has no power over what a guy signs for, it's after they sign.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Prez » 17 Feb 2012, 22:04

Wake hangs 'em up

This made me chuckle:

Wakefield, at times misty-eyed as he thanked coaches, teammates, fans and family, seemed at peace with his own decision to hang up his spikes. Nonetheless, he admitted he'd consider a midseason comeback if a desperate Red Sox GM Ben Cherington were to call.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ONTB » 18 Feb 2012, 00:39

Prez wrote:Wake hangs 'em up

This made me chuckle:

Wakefield, at times misty-eyed as he thanked coaches, teammates, fans and family, seemed at peace with his own decision to hang up his spikes. Nonetheless, he admitted he'd consider a midseason comeback if a desperate Red Sox GM Ben Cherington were to call.

MLB network folks went on a rant, calling Wake the original Jeremy Lin because he "came out of nowhere" for the Pirates run to the NLCS. I bet when Wake decided to retire, he didn't expect comparisons to a gay Asian basketball player.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby bosux » 18 Feb 2012, 16:49

ONTB wrote:

This made me chuckle:

MLB network folks went on a rant, calling Wake the original Jeremy Lin because he "came out of nowhere" for the Pirates run to the NLCS. I bet when Wake decided to retire, he didn't expect comparisons to a gay Asian basketball player.

cool story, bro...i too would wager that tim wakefield likely had no such expectation
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby ONTB » 18 Feb 2012, 23:43

bosux wrote:
ONTB wrote:

This made me chuckle:

cool story, bro...i too would wager that tim wakefield likely had no such expectation

Real Talk.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Previous

Return to Just another team.