2017 Red Sox Season: Who Cares? w/ BSMB

The Boston Red Sox

Re: 2017 Red Sox Season: Who Cares? w/ BSMB

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 May 2017, 07:05

Prez wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Nice little rebound weekend against those fraud champs.

Agree with the rebound, disagree with the "fraud" part. Dem guys are gud.

Yeah listen, thanks, but Tank, Sweet Cheeks and I will take it from here. Your team has real issues after that beatdown from the Nats yesterday. :)
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Prez » 01 May 2017, 07:14

Gregs Kite wrote:
Prez wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Nice little rebound weekend against those fraud champs.

Agree with the rebound, disagree with the "fraud" part. Dem guys are gud.

Yeah listen, thanks, but Tank, Sweet Cheeks and I will take it from here. Your team has real issues after that beatdown from the Nats yesterday. :)

No
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 01 May 2017, 11:38

Sad!

maybe she could have accepted and then just told him later she said that bc she didn't want to embarrass him in public, and she didn't really mean it. just a thought :)
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 May 2017, 21:10

Sale had his 7th straight double-digit strikeout game. Nbd. Only Pedro is ahead of him in that regard. Haters will say Brady isn't the GOAT Edition.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 May 2017, 06:40

Four and a half hours for a nine inning baseball game on a cold, rainy, 45 degree day.

AND the Red Sox staff started wearing these.

Check please, the queers have won. Everyone drive safely.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 May 2017, 08:18

Gregs Kite wrote:Four and a half hours for a nine inning baseball game on a cold, rainy, 45 degree day.

AND the Red Sox staff started wearing these.

Check please, the queers have won. Everyone drive safely.

lol. i don't know if that's a SJW thing, but it's definitely a waste of money.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 15 May 2017, 08:20

It's definitely an SJW thing. And a waste of money.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 May 2017, 08:22

It's another look how great our fucken city is. FOH
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 15 May 2017, 08:23

TheWolf wrote:It's definitely an SJW thing. And a waste of money.

Maybe if you racists would hold it together without screaming racial epithets for 4 or 5 hours, there wouldn't be a need for this SJW-y waste of money.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 15 May 2017, 08:24

JichaelDick wrote:

Maybe if you racists would hold it together without screaming racial epithets for 4 or 5 hours, there wouldn't be a need for this SJW-y waste of money.

I'll have you know that I have gone 4-5 hours without screaming racial epithets at least 2 dozen times in my life.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 15 May 2017, 08:33

TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

I'll have you know that I have gone 4-5 hours without screaming racial epithets at least 2 dozen times in my life.

Well tell the other fuckers in the stands to do the same.

(As a dude from Alabama who went to a college whose teams are called the Rebels and until very recently played "Dixie" and waved Confederate flags at ballgames, it is fun to shame racist Northeasterners. I'm a dick)
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 May 2017, 08:46

Is it just me, or is every ESPN game a Red Sox game this season? Sure seems that way. How unusual. But I like it. They know where their bread gets buttered. /31

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 08:48

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Is it just me, or is every ESPN game a Red Sox game this season? Sure seems that way. How unusual. But I like it. They know where their bread gets buttered. /31

How did you know they were on last night? Weren't you glued to TNT and refreshing The Ringer all night?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 May 2017, 08:51

Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Is it just me, or is every ESPN game a Red Sox game this season? Sure seems that way. How unusual. But I like it. They know where their bread gets buttered. /31

How did you know they were on last night? Weren't you glued to TNT and refreshing The Ringer all night?

I have a guide on my TV that tells me what shows are on. I watched a decent amount of that beatdown on TNT, and an ep of LMOE.

I admit...I was looking for ya boy Stoole Prez every time the ball ended up near him. God what a jackass. 40 years old, trying unsuccessfully to get the Cavs players to look at him. It was sad to see.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 08:53

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I have a guide on my TV that tells me what shows are on. I watched a decent amount of that beatdown on TNT, and an ep of LMOE.

I admit...I was looking for ya boy Stoole Prez every time the ball ended up near him. God what a jackass. 40 years old, trying unsuccessfully to get the Cavs players to look at him. It was sad to see.

Is it sadder than you trying to one up mister bacon on the forced Stool hate?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.