2015 Red Sox Thread

The Boston Red Sox

Re: 2015 Red Sox Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 26 Oct 2015, 08:05

I thought you guys were yanking my wanky, but apparently we just hired the worst GM in baseball to coach first base for us.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 26 Oct 2015, 08:10

Gregs Kite wrote:I thought you guys were yanking my wanky, but apparently we just hired the worst GM in baseball to coach first base for us.

O RLY? That's like norv being bumped down to barista at Starbucks.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 26 Oct 2015, 08:12

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I thought you guys were yanking my wanky, but apparently we just hired the worst GM in baseball to coach first base for us.

Wake me when they sign someone to replace orsillo. That is what us fans care about.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 26 Oct 2015, 08:12

CourtesyFlush wrote:

Yeah but all a first base coach does is throw out his arms for "safe" on close plays, grab hitters' pads when they get on base, and say "ok look to the third base coach for your signs"
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JT99 » 26 Oct 2015, 08:16

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Yeah but all a first base coach does is throw out his arms for "safe" on close plays, grab hitters' pads when they get on base, and say "ok look to the third base coach for your signs"

"One out, watch the line drive. Make sure it gets through"

"Back, back, back..."
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby ctz31 » 26 Oct 2015, 08:22

JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

"Back, back, back..."

Was a hell of a thing when that AAA first base coach died. :/

How about when those two lunnies ran on the field and beat up that old first base coach. How come that vid isn't on youtube btw? What a conspiracy.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 26 Oct 2015, 08:31

ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

"Back, back, back..."

How about when those two lunnies ran on the field and beat up that old first base coach. How come that vid isn't on youtube btw? What a conspiracy.

just past the 1 minute mark

And really, how fucking stupid, 20 some guys are gonna come flying out of the dugout (ON THE FIRST BASE SIDE) and kick the ever loving shit out of you
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 26 Oct 2015, 08:36

ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

"Back, back, back..."

just past the 1 minute mark

And really, how fucking stupid, 20 some guys are gonna come flying out of the dugout (ON THE FIRST BASE SIDE) and kick the ever loving shit out of you

TY! Doin the lord's work today l-dot. HOPEFULLY dthe can come through for me as well. I'M SORRY to be so needy.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Previous

Return to Just another team.