2015 Red Sox Thread

The Boston Red Sox

Re: 2015 Red Sox Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Sep 2015, 06:46

Apparently the Sox showed a video tribute to Orsillo near the end of yesterday's game but NESN workers were instructed not to air any of it.

I hate NESN.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Sep 2015, 08:10

Gregs Kite wrote:Apparently the Sox showed a video tribute to Orsillo near the end of yesterday's game but NESN workers were instructed not to air any of it.

I hate NESN.

Yeah I heard about that. Vindictive cunts.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Sep 2015, 22:03

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Apparently the Sox showed a video tribute to Orsillo near the end of yesterday's game but NESN workers were instructed not to air any of it.

I hate NESN.

Yeah I heard about that. Vindictive cunts.

Enjoy 86 years until your next title.

Karma.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 28 Sep 2015, 23:48

Can you imagine how annoying that generation's Simmons will be?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Rodney Farva » 29 Sep 2015, 05:03

apparently orsillo has been hired by the padres
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Frank the Tank » 29 Sep 2015, 09:20

Rodney Farva wrote:apparently orsillo has been hired by the padres

That's a good landing spot for him, although it looks like his daughters are going to stay behind in New England? That'll be tough on him.

NESN is claiming that they were preparing their own tribute for his last game Sunday. I say bullshit. The Red Sox and NESN are so tightly wound together that if NESN was instructed not to show any of it you can't give the Sox any credit for doing the right thing with the video tribute. This has been mishandled at every turn, and speaks very poorly to the managerial skills of current ownership. I can't help but think less of them.

ETA and Houston's win last night has officially eliminated the Sox from postseason contention. And Hanley Ramirez has left the team to go home. I hope we don't see him in a Boston uniform again.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 29 Sep 2015, 09:37

Hopefully he takes his mom out there at least once.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby mister bacon » 29 Sep 2015, 12:55

Frank the Tank wrote:

That's a good landing spot for him, although it looks like his daughters are going to stay behind in New England? That'll be tough on him.

NESN is claiming that they were preparing their own tribute for his last game Sunday. I say bullshit. The Red Sox and NESN are so tightly wound together that if NESN was instructed not to show any of it you can't give the Sox any credit for doing the right thing with the video tribute. This has been mishandled at every turn, and speaks very poorly to the managerial skills of current ownership. I can't help but think less of them.

ETA and Houston's win last night has officially eliminated the Sox from postseason contention. And Hanley Ramirez has left the team to go home. I hope we don't see him in a Boston uniform again.

why do we hate the han ram?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Sep 2015, 12:58

mister bacon wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Because he's a bag of shit who couldn't be bothered to learn the easiest position in baseball, left field for the Red Sox. And then he decided to stop hitting, which is really the reason he was brought here.
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 29 Sep 2015, 13:05

Gregs Kite wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Because he's a bag of shit who couldn't be bothered to learn the easiest position in baseball, left field for the Red Sox. And then he decided to stop hitting, which is really the reason he was brought here.

And then when he couldn't play LF he decided it was t worth the effort to try to learn 1B.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Sep 2015, 08:14

Five in a row to end the season, and playing spoiler to the Yankees and the kinda sorta huge crowds at the Stadium. Feeling better and better about 2016. Gonna be awkward when we have to fire Farrell, though.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Sep 2015, 08:23

Gregs Kite wrote:Five in a row to end the season, and playing spoiler to the Yankees and the kinda sorta huge crowds at the Stadium. Feeling better and better about 2016. Gonna be awkward when we have to fire Farrell, though.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Oct 2015, 13:32

:(

Frank, lock this bitch up. Season's OVAH.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Oct 2015, 14:18

Gregs Kite wrote::(

Frank, lock this bitch up. Season's OVAH.

It's incredible how badly they biffed this whole situation.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 20 Oct 2015, 12:08

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:It's incredible how badly they biffed this whole situation.

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.