2015 Red Sox Thread

The Boston Red Sox

Re: 2015 Red Sox Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Sep 2015, 08:41

ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Hanley moving to first base.

I have to be honest, I don't care right now. He still can't hit anymore. But the outfield will be excellent, even if they can't hit either.

Great post.

I seen JBJ hose someone at the plate the other evening. It was impressive. Probably better than Willie Mayes famous play.

Yeah, dude has a Howitzer, but can't rake for shit, despite his recent "run". Know what I mean?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Sep 2015, 08:39

Machine Gun Kelly has won eight straight decisions down the stretch under the hot lights of last place. And Allen Craig is doing a great job on the bench. Safe to say the Lackey trade might be coming back around to the good guys.
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Sep 2015, 08:47

Sounds like MGK might just be that elusive human being that can actually perform in this market. I like it.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Frank the Tank » 10 Sep 2015, 08:56

Things are looking up for the team. Hanley will likely be jettisoned in the off-season, others are playing better, and Ortiz may hit 500 this year...

...but I still can't enjoy it because I'm still too fucking mad about Orsillo. Fuck Sox ownership. Fuck NESN.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby mj3528 » 10 Sep 2015, 09:41

Frank the Tank wrote:Things are looking up for the team. Hanley will likely be jettisoned in the off-season, others are playing better, and Ortiz may hit 500 this year...

...but I still can't enjoy it because I'm still too fucking mad about Orsillo. Fuck Sox ownership. Fuck NESN.

I asked this earlier, but what is the real story behind NESN dropping Orsillo? It seems like everyone likes him on the broadcast. Did he bang a NESN executive's wife?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Frank the Tank » 10 Sep 2015, 09:47

mj3528 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Things are looking up for the team. Hanley will likely be jettisoned in the off-season, others are playing better, and Ortiz may hit 500 this year...

I asked this earlier, but what is the real story behind NESN dropping Orsillo? It seems like everyone likes him on the broadcast. Did he bang a NESN executive's wife?

Dunno. Hoping it comes out in the wash over the next couple months.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby ONTB » 10 Sep 2015, 09:49

mj3528 wrote:

Like most things in business, I'm going to assume it's about money -- and hurt feelings and pettiness over said money.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Sep 2015, 10:13

ONTB wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Like most things in business, I'm going to assume it's about money -- and hurt feelings and pettiness over said money.

Head of NESNs programming is not an Orsillo fan. Part of the broadcasters agreement is taking a mandatory week off during the season, but that means they owe a week during the off season. Orsillo didn't want to do that, so that, coupled with Werners bullshit idea of re-energizing the broadcast, gave them the excuse to can him.

After the shitstorm NESN actually asked Orsillo to tweet out and say it was a mutual parting. He declined. NESN sucks.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 10 Sep 2015, 10:19

Gregs Kite wrote:
ONTB wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Head of NESNs programming is not an Orsillo fan. Part of the broadcasters agreement is taking a mandatory week off during the season, but that means they owe a week during the off season. Orsillo didn't want to do that, so that, coupled with Werners bullshit idea of re-energizing the broadcast, gave them the excuse to can him.

After the shitstorm NESN actually asked Orsillo to tweet out and say it was a mutual parting. He declined. NESN sucks.

should bring back Heidi watney or jenny dell
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Sep 2015, 13:06

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ONTB wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

should bring back Heidi watney or jenny dell

Dell probably won't come back unless the Red Sox decide they need Will Middlebrooks back.

Watney is fantastic on Quick Pitch, I hope she doesn't leave.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Sep 2015, 07:01

Well, would ya look at that. Looks like SOMEONE isn't in last place anymore for the first time since June.

You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 22 Sep 2015, 08:45

Gotta hand it to the 39-year-old Ortiz. He has a very juicy .893 OPS this season.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 24 Sep 2015, 09:41

10 Questions with David Ortiz. You'll never believe his answers!

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/what-t ... vid-ortiz/
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Sep 2015, 07:39

Hanley and Panda have been shut down for the year. Great year, guys. Thanks.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 27 Sep 2015, 19:24

I'm impressed that the Red Sox made it to the last week of the regular season without being mathematically eliminated. Tomorrow should do it though.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.