Basking in a championship - The '13-'14 off-season

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Basking in a championship - The '13-'14 off-season

Postby SouthernYokel » 31 Jan 2014, 09:14

Frank the Tank wrote:That fucking sucks. Why can't these people keep their mouths shut at a minimum?

:lol:
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Jan 2014, 15:25

Because of COURSE there's more drama.

"NESN knew about her and Will during the 2012 season and did nothing. Never even considered reassigning her this time last year. They’re only pissed because this is now finally public. Yet they never threw a fit at Heidi when she banged half the clubhouse. Jenny was ready to take a new job and let everyone peacefully part ways. NESN decided to start fucking with her and saying she’s got a non-compete and sue to make sure she doesn’t take another job. So they had an easy out but chose to make her life miserable instead. This is high school drama shit they’re pulling. A total power move to show what kind of assholes they can be. I’m perfectly in line with the conflict of interest angle but it would be great if you could expose NESN for their BS on Barstool. Heidi admitted it to everyone in-house. They actually fired her once in a big dramatic meeting but Werner then gave her a raise.”

Nice job Will, retard.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 31 Jan 2014, 19:11

Gregs Kite wrote:Because of COURSE there's more drama.

"NESN knew about her and Will during the 2012 season and did nothing. Never even considered reassigning her this time last year. They’re only pissed because this is now finally public. Yet they never threw a fit at Heidi when she banged half the clubhouse. Jenny was ready to take a new job and let everyone peacefully part ways. NESN decided to start fucking with her and saying she’s got a non-compete and sue to make sure she doesn’t take another job. So they had an easy out but chose to make her life miserable instead. This is high school drama shit they’re pulling. A total power move to show what kind of assholes they can be. I’m perfectly in line with the conflict of interest angle but it would be great if you could expose NESN for their BS on Barstool. Heidi admitted it to everyone in-house. They actually fired her once in a big dramatic meeting but Werner then gave her a raise.”

Nice job Will, retard.

I don't blame NESN. You take this job to get MLB dick, you get dicked. You can use your cans to get a husband, or to get a career. To ask for both is greedy.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby mj3528 » 05 Feb 2014, 10:04

NESN hires another attractive woman, but Jenny Dell's position remains open:

Looks like no ring on her left hand, so who is the club house leader to bang her first?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Feb 2014, 10:08

mj3528 wrote:NESN hires another attractive woman, but Jenny Dell's position remains open:

Looks like no ring on her left hand, so who is the club house leader to bang her first?

Sharps have taken Napoli off the board.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Feb 2014, 10:09

they should have gotten a hot married broad. that would have really been fun when the team ran their train on her.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Previous

Return to Just another team.