The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

The Boston Red Sox

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby Prez » 03 Nov 2013, 15:36

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9870
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 03 Nov 2013, 18:24

Better celebrator: Napoli or Brad Marchand?

Image

Image
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake
 
Posts: 12092
Joined: 30 Jun 2006, 14:23

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 Nov 2013, 18:50

C) Gronk, cuz he knows how to celebrate when he loses.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17569
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Nov 2013, 19:59

Here's our boy taking a brisk walk around town:



ETA: Prolly walking off the heat from those fireball shots.

Image

And fucking this bartender

Image

Boss.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 Nov 2013, 20:04

No. Boss of Tonic.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17569
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby Prez » 04 Nov 2013, 10:05

While perusing more pics of Mike Napoli drunk, I stumbled across this one from earlier in the season.

Image
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9870
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby mister bacon » 05 Nov 2013, 13:29

Image

#BOSTONSTRONG

:sniff:
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25523
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby TVF wannabe » 05 Nov 2013, 13:31

those are the same cops that made the marathon cover.
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5410
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Nov 2013, 13:49

nice scarf.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 05 Nov 2013, 14:45

Being classy is our game, damnit!

Image
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17569
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Nov 2013, 18:07

mister bacon wrote:Image

#BOSTONSTRONG

:sniff:


Boston nonsense sells mags baby! Cant blame em. You tards will buy anything.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29411
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Nov 2013, 18:12

how many you buy fool lol
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Nov 2013, 21:26

Gregs Kite wrote:how many you buy fool lol


suddenly picturing ball bedroom as:

Image
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby mister bacon » 07 Nov 2013, 19:05

joke would have been better executed if you took 10 mins to photoshop McNabb's jersey in place.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25523
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: The Official 2013 World Champion Red Sox Thread

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Nov 2013, 09:04

mister bacon wrote:joke would have been better executed if you took 10 mins to photoshop McNabb's jersey in place.


that's 10 minutes i could have been jerking off.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest