Your Official 2012 Boston Red Sox Thread!

The Boston Red Sox

Your Official 2012 Boston Red Sox Thread!

Postby Rickey Sez » 11 Feb 2012, 19:33

AW FUCK YEAH!!! GET ON DAT TRUCK!!!!! FIFTH STARTER STEVE PREFONTAINE!!!!1! MARK FUCKING SWEENEY!!!! YOUR STARTING SHORTSTOP CHIEF JUSTICE SONIA PUNTOMAYOR!!!1!!!! BUSTED-WRIST CRAWFORD? HE'S ON BOARD!!11!1!! STEP RIGHT UP AND SEE ANDREW BAILEY'S PRE-BIONIC SHOULDER NOW BEFORE IT'S ON DISPLAY AT THE MUTTER MUSEUM!1!!1!!! GET YOUR TITS OUT AND BALLZ TO THE WALL CUZ WE GETTIN STRAIGHT UP GANGSTA IN THIS RED SOX BITCH!!1!!!!1!!! HANG OUT ON DAT TRUCK THAT WUZ TOO HARDCORE FOR ROY OSWALT!1! COME GET FELT UP BY WALLY THE GREEN MONSTER!!! SING ALONG TO THAT CREEPY SONG THAT CREEPER WROTE ABOUT THE PRE-PUBESCENT DAUGHTER OF A FORMER US PRESIDENT!!1!1 WATCH DAVID ORTIZ TAKE A GIANT SHIT ALL OVER EVERYTHING!1!1!! WHOA NELLY, THAT'S SOME RICE AND BEANS RIGHT THERE!11!

BOBBY JENKS EARNZ HIS 12 MIL PUSHING DOLLIES!1!!1!!!!

FUCKIN' PANTS! AWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT!!!

AND THE SECOND BASEMAN FROM THE RED SOX ONLY GOT ONE ARM!!!!!!

MAYBE NOT THE BEST NICKNAME THERE, GUY!

BREAKING TRUCK DAYS NEWS, RED SOX SIGN OF MATEUS THENY TO CONTRACT

TRUCK DAY MIRACLE!! THIS CHILD WHO LIVES IN THE DUNKIN DUGOUT HAS NEVER SEEN SHOES!!!!1
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Re: Your Official 2012 Boston Red Sox Thread!

Postby mister bacon » 12 Feb 2012, 10:17

Rickey Sez wrote:
BREAKING TRUCK DAYS NEWS, RED SOX SIGN OF MATEUS THENY TO CONTRACT

lawlz
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Rodney Farva » 13 Feb 2012, 05:16

great work, rickety! never seen shoes. heht.

oh, one more thing.....................

LET'S BREAK THIS BITCH DOWN!!!!!11

1. Junior Miss Scituate 2008, before her face caught on fire and the flames were put out with a pair of track spikes. #Boston9
2. Hey! Wheh'd the dahkie come from? What ah you taking picktyahs of, boy?
3. Sweetheart, what are you looking at? You're missing all the truck day excitement!!!!!!!!11!!! #Boston7
4. The younger sister from Modern Family in about 15 years. #Boston8
5. If you've ever wondered whether someone could be outed by the way they hold a camera, here's living proof.
6. "Hnh hnh hnh-nh wow, look at all that stuff hnh hnh! Wonder where they get those nice duffels from, huh? Can I have one?" Uncle Leo + Uncle Jack from Sunny + your average garden variety elementary school janitor/child molster
7. "Gosh mister, if I go to school and study really hard do you think maybe someday I can get a really important job hauling other people's shit around and stuff like you do? What does Youk's jock strap smell like?"
8. Hey buddy, remember when you came up with the idea of growing a long, tufty chin beard, and your mother said it would make you look like a schmuck but you did it anyway because you knew it would get you laid? Maybe it's time to admit that she was right and you weren't. #Boston10
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2012, 09:55

Rodney Farva wrote:great work, rickety! never seen shoes. heht.

oh, one more thing.....................

LET'S BREAK THIS BITCH DOWN!!!!!11

1. Junior Miss Scituate 2008, before her face caught on fire and the flames were put out with a pair of track spikes. #Boston9
2. Hey! Wheh'd the dahkie come from? What ah you taking picktyahs of, boy?
3. Sweetheart, what are you looking at? You're missing all the truck day excitement!!!!!!!!11!!! #Boston7
4. The younger sister from Modern Family in about 15 years. #Boston8
5. If you've ever wondered whether someone could be outed by the way they hold a camera, here's living proof.
6. "Hnh hnh hnh-nh wow, look at all that stuff hnh hnh! Wonder where they get those nice duffels from, huh? Can I have one?" Uncle Leo + Uncle Jack from Sunny + your average garden variety elementary school janitor/child molster
7. "Gosh mister, if I go to school and study really hard do you think maybe someday I can get a really important job hauling other people's shit around and stuff like you do? What does Youk's jock strap smell like?"
8. Hey buddy, remember when you came up with the idea of growing a long, tufty chin beard, and your mother said it would make you look like a schmuck but you did it anyway because you knew it would get you laid? Maybe it's time to admit that she was right and you weren't. #Boston10

That could be your finest breakdown yet, Stiffington.

Great call on the Modern Family pig.

Although #6 is a dead ringer for Sandusky. You sort blew that boy layup.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby bosux » 13 Feb 2012, 10:30

down the road, makin noise
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Feb 2012, 13:12

You guys watchin the 12 in '12 series on NESN? Its pretty interesting so far.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Mar 2012, 10:50

Ace fat ass set up man Bobby Jenks pulls a Donte Stallworth.

Well, without killing a man. But very similar.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 01 Apr 2012, 12:40

:sad: :what: :shock: :? :evil: :| #-o

any of you sawx nuts hear anything about this??

Red Sox crown their "king"

Boston acquire Felix Hernandez from the Seattle Mariners

By Bryan Hoch and Paul Hagen / MLB.com | 03/31/12 07:45 PM ET

The World Series is not won in march, trust me if anyone knows this to be a fact its the Boston Red Sox, but even though no titles are won this month it doesnt mean that kings cannot be crowned, or that the Yankees cannot be beaten. On saturday the Red Sox accomplished both by sending Felix Dubrount, Rich Hill, Franklin Morales and Ryan Kalish to the Mariners in exchange for Felix Hernandez.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...s_mlb&c_id=mlb
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Apr 2012, 12:45

Wow. What a deal.

Hoch and Hagen need an editor. These are much more believable when it doesn't look written by a seven year old.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby nova » 01 Apr 2012, 13:09

Hernandez has been a close to .500 pitcher his whole career, so the deal isn't THAT lopsided.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby mj3528 » 01 Apr 2012, 13:32

nasty nova wrote:Hernandez has been a close to .500 pitcher his whole career, so the deal isn't THAT lopsided.

umm, that is because Hernandez has pitched for the Mariners his entire career, who have averaged less than 2 runs a start for him. (I have not checked the stats, but that seems right)

If this deal is true, it is a game changer in the AL.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 01 Apr 2012, 14:07

OK, first, we all know that W-L is a TERRIBLE way to measure the worth of a pitcher.

Now that that's out of the way, there's no doubt that's an April Fool's Day joke.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby bosux » 01 Apr 2012, 14:40

Gregs Kite wrote:Wow. What a deal.

Hoch and Hagen need an editor. These are much more believable when it doesn't look written by a seven year old.

by far the best debunking i've read all day :fletch:
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby nova » 01 Apr 2012, 18:00

mj3528 wrote:
nasty nova wrote:Hernandez has been a close to .500 pitcher his whole career, so the deal isn't THAT lopsided.

umm, that is because Hernandez has pitched for the Mariners his entire career, who have averaged less than 2 runs a start for him. (I have not checked the stats, but that seems right)

He has won more than 15 games once. Yawn.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby SDGuy » 01 Apr 2012, 18:09

nasty nova wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

He has won more than 15 games once. Yawn.

Good post, bacon.

Fuck Felix. The dude is already 25 and only has 3 seasons of 200+ Ks and his career ERA is 3.24.
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus

Next

Return to Just another team.