Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 26 Jan 2009, 03:31

Puttin' the "Ped" in "Pedroia"

Brett Pedroia, 29, turned himself in to Woodland police on Jan. 9. According to an arrest report, he's suspected of oral copulation and lewd acts with a child under 14.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake
 
Posts: 12157
Joined: 30 Jun 2006, 14:23

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 May 2009, 10:00

I saw that Pedroia is out for 1 game. On ESPN's bottom line. Thanks for that important update espn. Fuckin AHoles.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby God Shamgod » 16 Jul 2009, 20:08

Gotta say the guy wasn't shy with the whip in the 4th at Hollywood Park. Hope he can make it back in time for the game.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5671
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby bosux » 13 Oct 2009, 10:25

Image
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17416
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby Prez » 01 Dec 2009, 15:47

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 10002
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby TVF wannabe » 01 Dec 2009, 16:03


Its a solid move for the sawx. I like this line "I'm excited. Tell Derek [Jeter] to enjoy the Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards while he can"
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Dec 2009, 09:02

TVF wannabe wrote:

Its a solid move for the sawx. I like this line "I'm excited. Tell Derek [Jeter] to enjoy the Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards while he can"


Any time you can move one of the top 2 or 3 Second Basemen at his position in MLB to a spot he wont be nearly as good at, I mean, thats a move you have to make, right?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby TVF wannabe » 03 Dec 2009, 10:08

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Its a solid move for the sawx. I like this line "I'm excited. Tell Derek [Jeter] to enjoy the Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards while he can"


Any time you can move one of the top 2 or 3 Second Basemen at his position in MLB to a spot he wont be nearly as good at, I mean, thats a move you have to make, right?

Why wont he be nearly as good? I think he'll remain a top 3 player at SS too and they can get Hudson at 2B thats a solid infield.
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Dec 2009, 10:23

TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Its a solid move for the sawx. I like this line "I'm excited. Tell Derek [Jeter] to enjoy the Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards while he can"


Any time you can move one of the top 2 or 3 Second Basemen at his position in MLB to a spot he wont be nearly as good at, I mean, thats a move you have to make, right?

Why wont he be nearly as good? I think he'll remain a top 3 player at SS too and they can get Hudson at 2B thats a solid infield.


cu that boy white, he aint no DR/black that has any range
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby TVF wannabe » 03 Dec 2009, 10:55

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Its a solid move for the sawx. I like this line "I'm excited. Tell Derek [Jeter] to enjoy the Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards while he can"


Any time you can move one of the top 2 or 3 Second Basemen at his position in MLB to a spot he wont be nearly as good at, I mean, thats a move you have to make, right?

Why wont he be nearly as good? I think he'll remain a top 3 player at SS too and they can get Hudson at 2B thats a solid infield.


cu that boy white, he aint no DR/black that has any range

Red Sox are interested in Hudson.
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Dec 2009, 11:04

TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Its a solid move for the sawx. I like this line "I'm excited. Tell Derek [Jeter] to enjoy the Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards while he can"


Any time you can move one of the top 2 or 3 Second Basemen at his position in MLB to a spot he wont be nearly as good at, I mean, thats a move you have to make, right?

Why wont he be nearly as good? I think he'll remain a top 3 player at SS too and they can get Hudson at 2B thats a solid infield.


cu that boy white, he aint no DR/black that has any range

Red Sox are interested in Hudson.


Yeah but who are the Pirates interested in??? Thats what we need to know! The 39 y/o Stache???
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31045
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby Prez » 23 Jul 2013, 23:01

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 10002
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby ONTB » 24 Jul 2013, 11:47

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Its a solid move for the sawx. I like this line "I'm excited. Tell Derek [Jeter] to enjoy the Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards while he can"


Any time you can move one of the top 2 or 3 Second Basemen at his position in MLB to a spot he wont be nearly as good at, I mean, thats a move you have to make, right?

Why wont he be nearly as good? I think he'll remain a top 3 player at SS too and they can get Hudson at 2B thats a solid infield.


cu that boy white, he aint no DR/black that has any range

Red Sox are interested in Hudson.


Yeah but who are the Pirates interested in??? Thats what we need to know! The 39 y/o Stache???


Pretty damn hilarious discussion.

Risky deal for a tiny guy on the wrong side of 30.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: 22 Jan 2005, 17:41

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby someguysomewhere » 24 Jul 2013, 11:49

ONTB wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Its a solid move for the sawx. I like this line "I'm excited. Tell Derek [Jeter] to enjoy the Gold Glove and Silver Slugger awards while he can"


Any time you can move one of the top 2 or 3 Second Basemen at his position in MLB to a spot he wont be nearly as good at, I mean, thats a move you have to make, right?

Why wont he be nearly as good? I think he'll remain a top 3 player at SS too and they can get Hudson at 2B thats a solid infield.


cu that boy white, he aint no DR/black that has any range

Red Sox are interested in Hudson.


Yeah but who are the Pirates interested in??? Thats what we need to know! The 39 y/o Stache???


Pretty damn hilarious discussion.

Risky deal for a tiny guy on the wrong side of 30.


Unless the money nosedives in the last few years (can't be bothered to look) that deal's going to be absolutely terrible in the last few years.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Re: Official "How is There Not a Dustin Pedroia Thread"

Postby Prez » 25 Jul 2013, 07:24

I was all for the 7 yr $100 mil contract, but now that I know it's 8 yr $110 mil, it looks a little more risky.

I think Pedroia will be wearing the captains "C" next season.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 10002
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest