Dice-Mania!!1!

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Dice-Mania!!1!

Postby ctz31 » 02 Jun 2011, 09:40

chrisco wrote:Dice K getting Tommy John surgery. If everything goes well for him, he'll have a half season left with the Sox when he comes back. If everything goes well for the Sox, his rehab will last through his deal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/mlb/ne ... id=6617476

The more important thing is now Dr. Andrews can plant his flag in Japan. /theny
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Jun 2011, 14:10

chrisco wrote:Dice K getting Tommy John surgery. If everything goes well for him, he'll have a half season left with the Sox when he comes back. If everything goes well for the Sox, his rehab will last through his deal.

There might be some sort of tug of war between Dice and Boras wanting surgery and the Sox wanting him to rest and try to salvage any value on their investment. Either, looks like Ricemania comes to end in Boston.

I don't think it was a total failure, and I'm not talking aboot Theny's hard-on about flags in Japan. They took a shot on the best Japanese pitcher, one whom was thoroughly scouted and all parties decided it was worth the investment. Clearly it was not, but I'd rather them take the shot and fail than not.

ctz31 wrote:
The more important thing is now Dr. Andrews Lewis Yocum can plant his flag in Japan. /theny

Fixed, yo.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 02 Jun 2011, 15:18

Gregs Kite wrote:

There might be some sort of tug of war between Dice and Boras wanting surgery and the Sox wanting him to rest and try to salvage any value on their investment. Either, looks like Ricemania comes to end in Boston.

I don't think it was a total failure, and I'm not talking aboot Theny's hard-on about flags in Japan. They took a shot on the best Japanese pitcher, one whom was thoroughly scouted and all parties decided it was worth the investment. Clearly it was not, but I'd rather them take the shot and fail than not.

dice k for $100mil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kei igawa for $50mil
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Jun 2011, 16:12

Good ole Red Sox Nation, 'member them? Dice K fucked 'em! Oh!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 Jun 2011, 16:45

bosux wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

dice k for $100mil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kei igawa for $50mil

Where's Hideki Irabu fit on that scale?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dunking Donut » 02 Jun 2011, 20:39

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
bosux wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Keep scrolling until you hit sonsoftheny.com
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick

Postby bosux » 02 Jun 2011, 20:52

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
bosux wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Previous

Return to Just another team.