Dice-Mania!!1!

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Dice-Mania!!1!

Postby Prez » 15 Apr 2009, 22:03

Dice-K put on 15 day DL

Fuck, it looks like he peaked last month at the WBC.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Prez » 11 Jan 2010, 05:57

Dice-K hid leg injury from Red Sox last Spring

This makes sense, because nobody thought he sucked that much.

I doubt this will help the fucked up relationship between the Sox and Scott Boras but I don't know if there's anything they can do about it.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Jan 2010, 09:03

Prez wrote:Dice-K hid leg injury from Red Sox last Spring

I doubt this will help the fucked up relationship between the Sox and Scott Boras but I don't know if there's anything they can do about it.

Having Theo punch Boras in the mouth wouldn't really solve anything, but I still think it would make everyone feel better about the situation.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Rickey Sez » 11 Jan 2010, 22:48

Frank the Tank wrote:
Prez wrote:Dice-K hid leg injury from Red Sox last Spring

Having Theo punch Boras in the mouth wouldn't really solve anything, but I still think it would make everyone feel better about the situation.

This doesn't have anything to with Boras, though. This is squarely on Dice-K. Two things here: 1) Dice-K trained under his own reginmen, not the Red Sox's. 2) He decided to pitch in the WBC, even though the Red Sox wanted him not to. These were all Dice-K's decisions, and they came to backfire. If any relationship is damaged, it is the one between Dice-K and the Red Sox front office. And since they weren't happy with his off-season training regimen and his decision to pitch -- now we know, pitching hurt -- in the WBC, I'd imagine they're a little pissed at him right now.

He refuses to alter his approach on the mound to go after hitters instead of nibbling all the time -- as he's been asked -- and now this. I know there's all that Japanese mach Samurai "I must pitch hurt and not be a disgrace to my country and my teammates" shit that does not fly in this country, but come on. If you're fucking hurt, say you're fucking hurt and don't pitch til you can.
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby Theny » 19 Jan 2010, 16:03

I think we can call this guy a ginormous bust by now. :D
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Jan 2010, 18:30

Theny wrote:I think we can call this guy a ginormous bust by now. :D

He's teetering, but I give him the first half of next season to make some shit happen. He's reportedly healthy, on the Sox program, and afraid of looking like a tool to his countrymen. Apparently, they really give a shit about what their native pals think of them.

Of course, if he goes 2-9 with a 5.38 ERA by the break, then fuck his sushi ass.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 19 Jan 2010, 19:05

Greg's Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:I think we can call this guy a ginormous bust by now. :D

He's teetering, but I give him the first half of next season to make some shit happen. He's reportedly healthy, on the Sox program, and afraid of looking like a tool to his countrymen. Apparently, they really give a shit about what their native pals think of them.

Of course, if he goes 2-9 with a 5.38 ERA by the break, then fuck his sushi ass.

GPIA. He's never going to be an elite pitcher, but if he can regain his pre-injury form then he's awfully good for a #4 guy. Granted it would be an awfully expensive #4 guy, but if you consider the negotiation fee a marketing fee and only consider the money Dice-K keeps as his TRU salary, then it's not that bad a deal.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Theny » 19 Jan 2010, 19:50

Well at least y'all planted your nation flag in japan. Whatever that means.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Jan 2010, 21:12

Hey diddle diddle
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 Jan 2010, 21:52

Theny wrote:Well at least y'all planted your nation flag in japan. Whatever that means.

careful with the phrasing there sport, you're going to give dunk a stiffy
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Jan 2010, 22:17

You know, Dice-K hasn't been worth the enormous amount of money paid for him, but he DID win Game 7 of the 2007 ALCS and was a big part of the 2007 World Championship team. I'd say he he's been more of a disappointment than a bust.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Frank the Tank » 20 Jan 2010, 05:53

JichaelDick wrote:You know, Dice-K hasn't been worth the enormous amount of money paid for him, but he DID win Game 7 of the 2007 ALCS and was a big part of the 2007 World Championship team. I'd say he he's been more of a disappointment than a bust.

Well put. On the one hand that 18-3 season did have a lot of walks and Dice-K constantly had to pitch out of trouble. However, he did a great job of buckling down that year when he was in trouble, and had great results. If we could get back to that frustrating-to-watch-yet-pretty-effective Dice-K, that'd be a "win".

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby chrisco » 22 Jan 2010, 19:11

Frank the Tank wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:You know, Dice-K hasn't been worth the enormous amount of money paid for him, but he DID win Game 7 of the 2007 ALCS and was a big part of the 2007 World Championship team. I'd say he he's been more of a disappointment than a bust.

Well put. On the one hand that 18-3 season did have a lot of walks and Dice-K constantly had to pitch out of trouble. However, he did a great job of buckling down that year when he was in trouble, and had great results. If we could get back to that frustrating-to-watch-yet-pretty-effective Dice-K, that'd be a "win".

I really enjoy watching that Dice K. Maybe its just because he's a different style of pitcher, maybe I just <3 the guy for no good reason. Regardless, I hope he makes at least 25 starts next year.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby God Shamgod » 31 Jan 2010, 00:16

He's terrible. Can't believe the Sawx paid 100 mill for this guy. Jamie90 thinks this guy sucks.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Theny » 31 Jan 2010, 09:05

God Shamgod wrote:He's terrible. Can't believe the Sawx paid 100 mill for this guy. Jamie90 thinks this guy sucks.

...but again....the flag. The flag is planted dude.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.