Let's Get Obsessed With Schilling's Bloody Sock!

The Boston Red Sox

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Apr 2007, 10:30

MoreCowbell wrote:
jack_daniels wrote:let's see the scar. then I might believe Schilling's forreal.

How do we know that's schilling????? That could be Mark Prior's ankle.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 26 Apr 2007, 11:21

Prior's ankle would probalby have way more scars than that.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dick Hertz » 26 Apr 2007, 11:27

That ankle is wayyyyyy to skinny to be Schilling's.

He's big boy, and by no means does he have cankles, but that ankle in the pic looks like it belongs to a much smaller/skinnier guy.
Dick Hertz
Gray

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Apr 2007, 11:44

Dick Hertz wrote:That ankle is wayyyyyy to skinny to be Schilling's.

He's big boy, and by no means does he have cankles, but that ankle in the pic looks like it belongs to a much smaller/skinnier guy.

I think I remember seeing that pic after Game 2 of the '04 World Series, and Peter Gammons claimed to be there when the pic was snapped. Not saying it's outside the realm of possibility that it isn't Schilling's ankle, but I don't see Gammons covering for Schilling that way, either
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby bosux » 26 Apr 2007, 12:01

you know, i've been buying the generic brand wax beans lately...i rip off the label and i can barely tell the difference
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Apr 2007, 12:05

bosux191820042090 wrote:you know, i've been buying the generic brand wax beans lately...i rip off the label and i can barely tell the difference

Well, we've officially bottomed out. Who's our next guest?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Rickey Sez » 26 Apr 2007, 12:26

You've never seen a fat guy with skinny ankles before?

Geez, Hertz, I thought you were better than this. But now you've given into the peer pressure from all those Red Sox hating cool kids. For shame.
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby Dick Hertz » 26 Apr 2007, 12:32

Rickey Sez wrote:

Geez, Hertz, I thought you were better than this. But now you've given into the peer pressure from all those Red Sox hating cool kids. For shame.

Can't say that I remember seeing a fat guy with skinny ankles, but then maybe that would explain why he needed surgery because those little toothpicks couldn't support the weight.

I'm not a conspiracy guy, or even a Sox hater, but I'm just saying that pic looked like it belonged more to Jamie90 than Schillling.
Dick Hertz
Gray

Postby Frank the Tank » 26 Apr 2007, 13:48

Dick Hertz wrote:
Rickey Sez wrote:

Can't say that I remember seeing a fat guy with skinny ankles, but then maybe that would explain why he needed surgery because those little toothpicks couldn't support the weight.

I'm not a conspiracy guy, or even a Sox hater, but I'm just saying that pic looked like it belonged more to Jamie90 than Schillling.

My ankles are reasonably skinny despite the fact I look like I just swallowed an oompa-loompa whole.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Dick Hertz » 26 Apr 2007, 13:54

I stand corrected.

Big boys can have skinny ankles. I am now officially smarter today for coming to SOTSG.
Dick Hertz
Gray

Postby TVF wannabe » 26 Apr 2007, 13:56

Frank the Tank wrote:
Dick Hertz wrote:
Rickey Sez wrote:

My ankles are reasonably skinny despite the fact I look like I just swallowed an oompa-loompa whole.

That seems way too skinny moreso then normal plus the leg look shaved
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Rickey Sez » 26 Apr 2007, 14:04

TVF wannabe wrote:[That seems way too skinny moreso then normal plus the leg look shaved

Well they did perform, you know, surgery on the ankle, which explains the shaving.
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby TVF wannabe » 26 Apr 2007, 14:09

Rickey Sez wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:[That seems way too skinny moreso then normal plus the leg look shaved

Well they did perform, you know, surgery on the ankle, which explains the shaving.

Good point..I didnt think of that.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby kaskomm09 » 26 Apr 2007, 16:07

jack_daniels wrote:Pitching-- It's NO JOKE.

I'd have thought you'd be more likely to tell me how being a catcher was no joke, jack.
2007 SOTSG College Pick'em Champion
kaskomm09
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Briandong79 » 27 Apr 2007, 11:59

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2851147

Schilling offers to pay $1 mil to charity if someone tests the sock and it's not blood, if someone pays $1 mil to charity if it is.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.