The Official Curt Schilling is Cooked thread

The Boston Red Sox

Re: The Official Curt Schilling is Cooked thread

Postby mister bacon » 24 May 2012, 19:37

Brick Tamland wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Taking handouts from the government and then not paying it back fits right in line with his conservative politics. :19:

i know someone who works for his company, so i must temper my desire to nelson muntz with my wish that my friend remains employed. :?

I've heard of a number of voice talent who are getting fucked out of their fees by them... did the job, never getting paid.

i'm sure that's the case, as the company didn't make payroll for at-will employees last week apparently. tell your friends to start looking into local representation to get their money in bankruptcy court. problem is that they are unsecured creditors, and thus will be behind a substantial amount of vendors they owe money to that will have priority over them.

there's going to be a solyndra-like investigation into this fiasco for sure, because RI threw a lot of money into it when the company's books looked very well screwed.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 24 May 2012, 19:59

Solyndra.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 24 May 2012, 20:35

mister bacon wrote:
Brick Tamland wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Taking handouts from the government and then not paying it back fits right in line with his conservative politics. :19:

i know someone who works for his company, so i must temper my desire to nelson muntz with my wish that my friend remains employed. :?

I've heard of a number of voice talent who are getting fucked out of their fees by them... did the job, never getting paid.

i'm sure that's the case, as the company didn't make payroll for at-will employees last week apparently. tell your friends to start looking into local representation to get their money in bankruptcy court. problem is that they are unsecured creditors, and thus will be behind a substantial amount of vendors they owe money to that will have priority over them.

there's going to be a solyndra-like investigation into this fiasco for sure, because RI threw a lot of money into it when the company's books looked very well screwed.

the voice talent are 'vendors' too, and most other vendors will be unsecured as well, or only secured to the extent of the value of their collateral, which they'll likely recover and then be unsecured on the deficiency anyway, so they're all in the same boat...the gov't will be first in line to collect(of course after all the parasiteslawyers get their fees), and the rest of the creditors will get the crumbs...total scumbag move by shilling & co...surprised the man who never met a microphone he didn't love has nothing to say about it
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 May 2012, 21:16

Why do these dumbasses try this shit after they retire. Schill had to make over 100k in his career. Just play golf, asshole.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mister bacon » 24 May 2012, 21:29

bosux wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Brick Tamland wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
chrisco wrote:

the voice talent are 'vendors' too, and most other vendors will be unsecured as well, or only secured to the extent of the value of their collateral, which they'll likely recover and then be unsecured on the deficiency anyway, so they're all in the same boat...the gov't will be first in line to collect(of course after all the parasiteslawyers get their fees), and the rest of the creditors will get the crumbs...total scumbag move by shilling & co...surprised the man who never met a microphone he didn't love has nothing to say about it

true dat. i should have specified that by vendors, i meant people who had perfected their interest against the property they sold the company (like digital equipment, warehousing equipment etc). in shill's defense.. this is kind of par for the course in these things. they always screw over contractors who provide services as opposed to their creditors that provide physical property, so it's not like this was an extra terrible move by schilling. it's just how business is done in the modern world.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Rodney Farva » 25 May 2012, 01:48

i would think a business like this wouldn't have many secured creditors as it wouldn't have a lot of hard assets to secure, and what is does have may be leased (with the leaseholders seizing their equipment lickety split). so you'll probably end up with a big pool of unsecureds getting diddly poo after tax claims, employees and the secured creditors. don't know what the terms of the government financing were, and i wonder if a government agency loan gets priority claims above secured creditors like a tax claim would.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Prez » 22 Jun 2012, 17:53

In case you were wondering, Schilling is "tapped out"

Schilling said during a 90-minute interview on WEEI-FM in Boston that he put more than $50 million of his own money in the company and that he's had to tell his family that "the money I saved during baseball was probably all gone."

Ouch. I thought this only happened to Mike Tyson and former NBA players who supported a posse.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 23 Jun 2012, 10:05

That's a shame. / Sein
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Jun 2012, 12:16

Prez wrote:In case you were wondering, Schilling is "tapped out"

Schilling said during a 90-minute interview on WEEI-FM in Boston that he put more than $50 million of his own money in the company and that he's had to tell his family that "the money I saved during baseball was probably all gone."

Ouch. I thought this only happened to Mike Tyson and former NBA players who supported a posse.

AKA Blacks. Or as nova would say, n*ggers.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mister bacon » 24 Jun 2012, 12:50

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

color me surprised that prez passed up the opportunity to call them preening nigs. i hope jason heyward is saving his money 8-[

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Prez » 24 Jun 2012, 13:20

mister bacon wrote:

color me surprised that prez passed up the opportunity to call them preening nigs. i hope jason heyward is saving his money 8-[

That was intentional. I don't want to be typecast as the "preening nig" guy.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 24 Jun 2012, 15:09

Prez wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

That was intentional. I don't want to be typecast as the "preening nig" guy.

Too late
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Jan 2013, 20:14

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 07 Feb 2013, 13:51

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Feb 2013, 17:22

The bombshell comes just a week after the Miami New Times published an investigative report on an alleged PED ring based in Miami that implicates Alex Rodriguez and other MLB players.

bombshell.

Baseball is teh homoest.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.