Feeding The Monster

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 18:01

Okay.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23715
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Rodney Farva » 02 May 2017, 22:56

i am deeply offended


Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Hi, I'm defending Red Sox fans and the city of Boston from needless accusations.

No, like all Boston fans since about 2007, you're blindly lashing out, picking fights with people and feeding your own persecution complex. If you actually wanted to defend your city and your teams, you could have just said what PJ did, instead of insisting the whole thing was some elaborate, conspiracy to make you look bad. Which apparently is the explanation for everyfuckingthing that could somehow reflect poorly on your boys in uniform. It's for this reason and this reason alone that BostonHate has exploded from a popular NY Craft Beer into a nationwide sensation, available in supermarkets and bars everywhere.



by the stray comma after 'elaborate'
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24972
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Briandong79 » 03 May 2017, 08:09

You did a nice job of solving racism by clapping for him. Kudos.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31126
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 03 May 2017, 08:38

Briandong79 wrote:You did a nice job of solving racism by clapping for him. Kudos.


you need to do more, Greg, to make amends for some random guy in your region of the country using the n-word. might i suggest adopting a kid from africa like angelina jolie or madonna. until then, not forgiven.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7758
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby JichaelDick » 03 May 2017, 12:28

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:You did a nice job of solving racism by clapping for him. Kudos.


you need to do more, Greg, to make amends for some random guy in your region of the country using the n-word. might i suggest adopting a kid from africa like angelina jolie or madonna. until then, not forgiven.


He is right. Hell, I've already adopted the country of Lesotho.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26085
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 May 2017, 16:29

You guys still talking about this? lol
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23715
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby PhillyJim76 » 04 May 2017, 08:48

Calvin Hennick, snitches get stitches brah
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4962
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 May 2017, 09:04

PhillyJim76 wrote:Calvin Hennick, snitches get stitches brah


Describing the encounter with a man he described as a "middle-aged white fan," Hennick said the fan had criticized the woman who sang the anthem by saying, "It was too long, and she n*******it up."

"I thought that surely I'd misheard him," Hennick wrote, saying he asked the man to repeat himself.

"Just to be clear," Hennick said he then responded to the man, repeating his words back to him once again.

"That's right," the man replied, according to Hennick. "And I stand by it."

Hennick said he "immediately found an usher and told him what transpired."


Jesus. I cant believe this guy attached his name and face to this.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31038
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby TheWolf » 04 May 2017, 09:17

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Calvin Hennick, snitches get stitches brah


Describing the encounter with a man he described as a "middle-aged white fan," Hennick said the fan had criticized the woman who sang the anthem by saying, "It was too long, and she n*******it up."

"I thought that surely I'd misheard him," Hennick wrote, saying he asked the man to repeat himself.

"Just to be clear," Hennick said he then responded to the man, repeating his words back to him once again.

"That's right," the man replied, according to Hennick. "And I stand by it."

Hennick said he "immediately found an usher and told him what transpired."


Jesus. I cant believe this guy attached his name and face to this.


You contacted an usher because a person you don't know used the n-word? You're so brave!
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18394
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 May 2017, 09:25

Good thing no one is totally overreacting to this and making it even worse.

Thanks, SJWs.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23715
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby PhillyJim76 » 04 May 2017, 09:27

He looks like he has multi racial kids per his Facebook.
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4962
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 04 May 2017, 09:33

Gregs Kite wrote:Good thing no one is totally overreacting to this and making it even worse.

Thanks, SJWs.


from today's espn article:

The Red Sox apologized to Jones, as did the mayor of Boston and the governor of Massachusetts.


sjws are still waiting on apologies from conan o'brien, frank the tank, bill burr, thewolf, marky mark, gregs kite, matt damon and RSNprez to put this to rest. time to step up celebs and internet celebs :P .
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7758
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby mj3528 » 05 May 2017, 09:49

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9278
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Frank the Tank » 07 May 2017, 15:03

There were four young adults in front of me at my first Sox game this season who were vaping what I believe to have been marijuana. I did not tell on them. I fear reprisals. Go ahead and call me a wuss but I did not like my odds if the usher came up, told them to behave when they denied it, and then turned to look at me for the next four innings while I scurried to find another seat. There is lots of fan behavior that is reprehensible, but I do not blame people for often being chicken-shit about reporting it.

Doesn't make these racist acts any less reprehensible when they occur of course, but I think there are a great number of stadiums throughout the country where people are afraid to be the one to try to put the offender in his (or her) place.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31554
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 May 2017, 16:16

Frank the Tank wrote:There were four young adults in front of me at my first Sox game this season who were vaping what I believe to have been marijuana. I did not tell on them. I fear reprisals. Go ahead and call me a wuss but I did not like my odds if the usher came up, told them to behave when they denied it, and then turned to look at me for the next four innings while I scurried to find another seat. There is lots of fan behavior that is reprehensible, but I do not blame people for often being chicken-shit about reporting it.

Doesn't make these racist acts any less reprehensible when they occur of course, but I think there are a great number of stadiums throughout the country where people are afraid to be the one to try to put the offender in his (or her) place.

Michael Che made a rare good point on SNL. There were 35 or 36 ppl kicked out for saying the n word that game. That's a lot of people comfortable enough to blurt out the n word in public.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31038
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest