Feeding The Monster

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 12:35

Because everyone is such a pussy now and afraid of everything, we now have:

-A Red Sox apology
-A mayor's apology
-A governor's apology
-A commissioner's statement
-A movement to give Jones a standing O every at bat tonight


This is still without one shred of proof of racial taunts. Mister Bacon, I can't believe you're still whining about this, look what you can accomplish in 2017 with unsubstantiated claims!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21451
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Rodney Farva » 02 May 2017, 12:36

Gregs Kite wrote:Because everyone is such a pussy now and afraid of everything, we now have:

-A Red Sox apology
-A mayor's apology
-A governor's apology
-A commissioner's statement
-A movement to give Jones a standing O every at bat tonight


This is still without one shred of proof of racial taunts. Mister Bacon, I can't believe you're still whining about this, look what you can accomplish in 2017 with unsubstantiated claims!


does this affect your daily life?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24344
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 12:40

Rodney Farva wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Because everyone is such a pussy now and afraid of everything, we now have:

-A Red Sox apology
-A mayor's apology
-A governor's apology
-A commissioner's statement
-A movement to give Jones a standing O every at bat tonight


This is still without one shred of proof of racial taunts. Mister Bacon, I can't believe you're still whining about this, look what you can accomplish in 2017 with unsubstantiated claims!


does this affect your daily life?


It affects the sports radio I listen to because they have to talk about this non-story all day long.

So, yes.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21451
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 May 2017, 12:43

you know, when you're constantly jumping to the defense of racists or blaming the accusers of racism.....well, ijs.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11697
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 12:45

MisterTambourineMan wrote:you know, when you're constantly jumping to the defense of racists or blaming the accusers of racism.....well, ijs.


Hi, I'm defending Red Sox fans and the city of Boston from needless accusations. It helps to read all these posts in a row to understand what is being said.

Good talk, have a fun day!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21451
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby PhillyJim76 » 02 May 2017, 12:50

Kite- I believe at least one person in the stands called Adam Jones the n word. I believe that because I have heard nearly everyone in Philly say the same thing about Ryan Howard and Donovan McNabb. It probably wasn't as bad as Jones says. However, just like snowballs at Santa in Philly, this is the lazy narrative that comes with Beantown.
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4526
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 12:53

PhillyJim76 wrote:Kite- I believe at least one person in the stands called Adam Jones the n word. I believe that because I have heard nearly everyone in Philly say the same thing about Ryan Howard and Donovan McNabb. It probably wasn't as bad as Jones says. However, just like snowballs at Santa in Philly, this is the lazy narrative that comes with Beantown.


Hang on, what is this? A common sense post with well thought out reasoning and measured tone?

That won't fly in mister shaun bacon's America, no siree bob.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21451
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby mj3528 » 02 May 2017, 12:55

Gregs Kite wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Kite- I believe at least one person in the stands called Adam Jones the n word. I believe that because I have heard nearly everyone in Philly say the same thing about Ryan Howard and Donovan McNabb. It probably wasn't as bad as Jones says. However, just like snowballs at Santa in Philly, this is the lazy narrative that comes with Beantown.


Hang on, what is this? A common sense post with well thought out reasoning and measured tone?

That won't fly in mister shaun bacon's America, no siree bob.

Bsmb really hates those two guys
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8543
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 May 2017, 13:38

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Kite- I believe at least one person in the stands called Adam Jones the n word. I believe that because I have heard nearly everyone in Philly say the same thing about Ryan Howard and Donovan McNabb. It probably wasn't as bad as Jones says. However, just like snowballs at Santa in Philly, this is the lazy narrative that comes with Beantown.


Hang on, what is this? A common sense post with well thought out reasoning and measured tone?

That won't fly in mister shaun bacon's America, no siree bob.

Bsmb really hates those two guys


PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29738
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby JichaelDick » 02 May 2017, 16:31

I mean, the owner met with Red Sox players who say they heard it, there were like triple the amount of normal ejections (although way fewer than Jones said, tbf), and we absolutely know for a fact he was hit with peanuts.

Sorry, Kit, the Sawx are gonna have to take the L on this and be better.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25238
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 16:52

JichaelDick wrote:I mean, the owner met with Red Sox players who say they heard it, there were like triple the amount of normal ejections (although way fewer than Jones said, tbf), and we absolutely know for a fact he was hit with peanuts.

Sorry, Kit, the Sawx are gonna have to take the L on this and be better.


You're referring to this?

@alexspeier

Following
More
Sam Kennedy said Red Sox owners met with Sox players, who acknowledged hearing racial epithets at Fenway.


When? Last night? Sorry, but you have to clarify this, Alex. This is the danger of 2017 media, and you idiots know it. But that doesn't fit our narrative.

Hi, everyone pay attention because I feel like reading is hard. The story was posted last night with no proof someone said anything. Now, after about 12-18 hours in the social media cycle, its done exactly what Bob Nightengale wanted it to do. Everyones talking about it, and everyone gets to dust off the "Everyone in Boston is a racist" trope.

Now, MisterTambourineMan, you can stop flexing your internet muscles and calling us names for a second, because it looks like we finally have something.

Image

One guy. One "confirmed" guy in a group of 35,000 people. Does that fact matter anymore? Nope, the damage has been done. Now Boston is the only city with idiots who shout racist shit at athletes. You're right, your town doesn't do that. It's only Boston. And its not "just one guy", it was all 35,000 fans. Its every single game. We hate blacks. The story's been written and the taeks have been hot and frothy and everyone involved with Boston and the Sox has bent over backwards to overreact accordingly so the SJWs don't go full retard. Surprisingly we stop short of letting Jones fuck Gisele. Tough break. Congrats, you guys win. We'll take the L.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21451
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby JichaelDick » 02 May 2017, 17:00

I assume you'd have been just as willing to defend the whole thing if this had happened at SunTrust Park.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25238
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 May 2017, 17:04

MisterTambourineMan wrote:you know, when you're constantly jumping to the defense of racists or blaming the accusers of racism.....well, ijs.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11697
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 17:04

JichaelDick wrote:I assume you'd have been just as willing to defend the whole thing if this had happened at SunTrust Park.


Nope, I'd encourage it, because I'm a Red Sox fan and I hate blacks and want them hung from trees.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21451
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Dthefritz » 02 May 2017, 17:59

Gregs Kite wrote:Hi, I'm defending Red Sox fans and the city of Boston from needless accusations.

No, like all Boston fans since about 2007, you're blindly lashing out, picking fights with people and feeding your own persecution complex. If you actually wanted to defend your city and your teams, you could have just said what PJ did, instead of insisting the whole thing was some elaborate, conspiracy to make you look bad. Which apparently is the explanation for everyfuckingthing that could somehow reflect poorly on your boys in uniform. It's for this reason and this reason alone that BostonHate has exploded from a popular NY Craft Beer into a nationwide sensation, available in supermarkets and bars everywhere.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6695
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest