Feeding The Monster

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Feeding The Monster

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Jan 2015, 17:42

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-l ... --mlb.html

Fenway Parks is now playing for the University of Iowa baseball team.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 May 2017, 11:52

Balls, assignment, hate read the everloving shit out of this.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 May 2017, 11:59

Gregs Kite wrote:Balls, assignment, hate read the everloving shit out of this.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby jman » 01 May 2017, 12:55

I liked one of the comments

Too many Boston fans have mental defects. That's their problem, however. If trolling makes them happy they must live deeply disturbing and unfulfilling lives.
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 May 2017, 12:58

jman wrote:

Too many Boston fans have mental defects. That's their problem, however. If trolling makes them happy they must live deeply disturbing and unfulfilling lives.

Guys, this is on the tee-iest of tees. Lets put 20 seconds on the clock and see how many funny comments we can come up with.

#s, I said "funny" comments. Maybe go grab some lunch.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 01 May 2017, 18:44

Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:

Guys, this is on the tee-iest of tees. Lets put 20 seconds on the clock and see how many funny comments we can come up with.

:enjoythesilence:
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 May 2017, 19:04

chrisco wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:

:enjoythesilence:

As the author of many, many, many unresponded to posts, how should I cope with this?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 01 May 2017, 21:39

Take the L and move on.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby TheWolf » 01 May 2017, 22:31

Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:

Imma give this a shot, although my answer is not what you're looking for...

You asked Balls to hate-read something douchetacular about Boston. He has a completely unstable level of inexplicable hatred for all things Boston.

Jman pointed out a comment about Boston fans having mental problems. Every word of said comment is almost literally the dictionary definition of BostonSucksMyBalls, if BostonSucksMyBalls was in the dictionary.

I'm reasonably certain that this is so meta as to actually not even be meta anymore. Or something.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 01 May 2017, 22:38

Do better, Boston.

I'll just go ahead and take care of the responses now.

"LOL, guy from Alabama mocking us for racism."
"It was just a few bad apples, we're not really like that."
"Adam Jones is an asshole, he had it coming."
"Like this doesn't happen in other cities."
"LOL your from Alabama."

About right?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rodney Farva » 02 May 2017, 00:46

JichaelDick wrote:About right?

99% there. they'd probably spell you're correctly, since they're not from Alabama.

jk. <3
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JichaelDick » 02 May 2017, 01:38

Rodney Farva wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:About right?

99% there. they'd probably spell you're correctly, since they're not from Alabama.

jk. <3

Your a meanie. :wink:
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 05:50

Let me know when they identify the people who said the n-word, then we can continue our braying.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 10:12

Gregs Kite wrote:Let me know when they identify the people who said the n-word, then we can continue our braying.

Welp, too late. This claim already accomplished what it needed to. The Twitterverse, the Deadspins, the pre-disposed Boston haters have all taken this opportunity to bray omn about the tired narrative of the city.

Except......where is the proof?

Jones claims this has not only happened before, but he "calling it one of the worst cases of fan abuse he has heard in his career." and "I was called the N-word a handful of times tonight."

This is 2017. There were over 35,000 people there last night. No one took out a phone they had glued to their face and hit record? No one posted anything or confirmed this heckling happened? Nothing? We have our phones out and ready at a moments notice to make sure we catch anything and everything, but not one person caught one of these handfuls of comments? But yeah, let's go ahead and get Jemele Hill all riled up, let's get the anonymous Deadspin commenters all riled up, let's get all the USA Today readers all riled up at this "journalism". Get it chugging down the 24 hour news cycle, get the clicks and shape the "story".

“It’s different,’’ (Jones) said. “Very unfortunate. I heard there was 59 or 60 ejections tonight in the ballpark."

Sounds like a lot, right.

Red Sox officials confirmed to USA TODAY Sports that a fan threw a bag of peanuts at Jones, and was ejected from the ballpark. They were investigating the total amount of people who were ejected from the game, but believed it was about half the amount for a variety of violations.

Oh, so not only did they throw the guy out who did something they could actually prove, they also immediately disputed Jones' claim. But yeah, we're gonna go ahead and take his racism claims as gospel. It's tiring.

ETA:

This is fine and totally won't unnecessarily stoke flames at all:

@thebiglead

Nearly 60 racist Red Sox fans were ejected from Fenway according to Adam Jones. They threw peanuts at him.

And now Red Sox management, the mayor and govvernor all apologized to Jones, and there's a movement to get everyone at tonight's game to give Jones a standing ovation tonight. WITH ZERO PROOF TO HIS CLAIMS.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Donnie T, get WWIII going, we've had a good enough run, but the pussies have won.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 May 2017, 10:26

Please don't double post, you're all racist shitheads, get over it
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.