Pedro now a Metropolitan!

The Boston Red Sox

Postby nova » 23 Jun 2006, 13:05

Theny wrote:
MoreCowbell wrote:
Theny wrote:Pedro doesn't even want to pitch that game. Kind of strange.

Really? Link?

NSFW

linked or not, there's no need for that. not funny, and not even really cogent. -- RS
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby JichaelDick » 23 Jun 2006, 13:08

MoreCowbell wrote:This guy was the one who was rallying everyone to cheer Damon's return to Fenway, and apparently it pissed him off that he got booed. I think his Booing Pedro campaign is only because he thinks Pedro did the same thing as Damon (took the money and ran to New York) and think we all as fans would be hypocrites to treat him differently. The fact that he can't see the difference between Pedro leaving to go to the Mets because they offered him one more year, and Damon leaving for the YANKEES because they offered him more money, just proves what a gigantic moron he is.

No, because he's been advocating booing Pedro as long as he advocated standing and applauding Damon. I think he's just a complete asshat.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MoreCowbell » 23 Jun 2006, 13:09

JichaelDick wrote:No, because he's been advocating booing Pedro as long as he advocated standing and applauding Damon. I think he's just a complete asshat.

Really? I check the site daily, and noticed it came up the day after the Damon game. Before that game, it was a countdown to give Johnny a standing O, after it, it was a countdown to Boo Pedro like you booed Johnny.
MoreCowbell
The Bomb Dick

Postby Rickey Sez » 23 Jun 2006, 13:11

Here's the real link, Tiff.
Here's the link, Tiff.
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby Theny » 23 Jun 2006, 13:13

Rickey Sez wrote:Here's the real link, Tiff.
Here's the link, Tiff.

I wonder if he realizes there's a very distinct possibility that he'll be facing the Red Sox in the World Series this year.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby MoreCowbell » 23 Jun 2006, 13:13

Here's the link, Tiff.

Awww, Pedro. *Tears up*
MoreCowbell
The Bomb Dick

Postby sportsdorkhater » 25 Jun 2006, 23:51

MoreCowbell wrote:
Here's the link, Tiff.

Awww, Pedro. *Tears up*

tonight they were showing a bunch of pedro sound bites/post game comments on one of the local channels (WBZ-CBS-4, the same people that brought us the breaking news about Coco Crisp's injury :mrgreen: ) and it was quite the trip down memory lane. I hope he gets cheered on Wednesday
sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 27 Jun 2006, 19:05

Huge standing ovation for Pedro following a between-innings video montage tonight. Very cool. I also like the fact that, once again, the Red Sox fans made up their own minds about whom to cheer and whom to boo, rather than having a fan website dictate that to them.
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death

Postby Frank the Tank » 28 Jun 2006, 06:29

Montecore's Revenge wrote:Huge standing ovation for Pedro following a between-innings video montage tonight. Very cool. I also like the fact that, once again, the Red Sox fans made up their own minds about whom to cheer and whom to boo, rather than having a fan website dictate that to them.

Agreed. The fans got this one right. Dirt Dogs is officially irrelevant.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby sportsdorkhater » 28 Jun 2006, 07:04

That was nice to see. Does anyone really take the DirtDouches seriously? Its like taking thedooze seriously
sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn

Postby MoreCowbell » 28 Jun 2006, 07:09

Frank the Tank wrote:
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Huge standing ovation for Pedro following a between-innings video montage tonight. Very cool. I also like the fact that, once again, the Red Sox fans made up their own minds about whom to cheer and whom to boo, rather than having a fan website dictate that to them.

Agreed. The fans got this one right. Dirt Dogs is officially irrelevant.

Yet the douchebag is still trying....

"Fans greet Pedro...
After Sox dust off VCR
To Play the 2004 World Series Video.
The Lovefest at Fenway Was a Pleasure ...
But Tomorrow Night, It's All Business.

Why Can't I Get Ovations Like That? Sincerely, Keith Foulke

The Red Sox Must Still Be Working on the Johnny Damon Highlight Video
And Will No Doubt Show It on the Jumbotron During the Yankees Next Visit"

Shut the fuck, you nut.
MoreCowbell
The Bomb Dick

Postby Frank the Tank » 28 Jun 2006, 07:15

MoreCowbell wrote:The Red Sox Must Still Be Working on the Johnny Damon Highlight Video

Shut the fuck, you nut.

How the hell does he not understand the difference? If they honored a Yankee during a game against the Yankees it would cause spontaneous vomiting by 50%-75% of the fans in attendance and the cleanup would be horrible. The Mets are in the other fucking league and are a different fucking animal than a fucking division rival. Go write for a Yankees site you tool!

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Rickey Sez » 28 Jun 2006, 08:25

MoreCowbell wrote:Yet the douchebag is still trying....

"Fans greet Pedro...
After Sox dust off VCR
To Play the 2004 World Series Video.
The Lovefest at Fenway Was a Pleasure ...
But Tomorrow Night, It's All Business.

Why Can't I Get Ovations Like That? Sincerely, Keith Foulke

The Red Sox Must Still Be Working on the Johnny Damon Highlight Video

Shut the fuck, you nut.

It's fans like Silva who give Sox fans a bad rep. Seriously, is he retarded? Did he even read any of the articles and interviews with Pedro leading up to his "return"? Did he listen to the EEI press conference yesterday?

The facts have been covered by both sides. Pedro wanted 4 years, thought he deserved 4 years, and no one says he's wrong. At the time, the Red Sox didn't want to go 4 years, so he took the better deal. Lots of love on the way out, didn't disrespect anyone. He never lied about anything (unlike Damon, but his case is completely irrelevant here anyway.)

He's just a retard who thinks that because somebody dare leave "his" team for a better deal, that person is a traitor. How does he get through life this way?
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby Frank the Tank » 28 Jun 2006, 08:27

Rickey Sez wrote:He's just a retard who thinks that because somebody dare leave "his" team for a better deal, that person is a traitor. How does he get through life this way?

And let's not forget that Damon did have an offer from the Sox as well. Damon bolted for 12 million more. Pedro bolted for 13 million more guaranteed.

Calling him retarded is a disservice to retards everywhere.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby nova » 28 Jun 2006, 08:28

Has anybody played the race card yet? Anybody?

You know where to find me.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.