Sox Nation Citizenship Cards??

The Boston Red Sox

Postby TheWolf » 22 Mar 2005, 14:28

So do Fresca and I win? I know it wasn't really 5 hours, but B was definitely a closer answer than A. I think we should get a prize.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Mar 2005, 14:31

You've gotten a prize from me the last four times we've played poker. Fresca, Wolf will be sending you half the money he's taken from me at the card table this year.
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 22 Mar 2005, 14:47

Son of a bitch, that's what I get for opening my mouth. Fresca, what's your address?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Re:

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 23 Jul 2010, 11:46

Frank the Tank wrote:Now while I agree that buying the card to "prove fandom" is geeky, I'll admit that I ordered one just for the side benefits.

- I travel a fair amount, usually to hotels with high speed internet access, so I want the gameday audio feature.

- I would love to have some way to get priority to purchase Monster seats or RF roof seats. I'm assuming that's what they mean by "coolest seats in Fenway". If they're yanking my chain on this one I will be infuriated.

That's it. I'll never take it out of my wallet. I'll never say "here, this makes me a true fan". But, still, I bought one.

Let the flaming begin!

gay.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Previous

Return to Just another team.