Big Papi - a god among mere men...

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby TheWolf » 24 Sep 2016, 13:21

leading Red Sox propagandist Bill Simmons.


I did enjoy that line. Fuck the rest of that column, though.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16503
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Sep 2016, 07:26

Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21079
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Dthefritz » 29 Sep 2016, 18:03

Gregs Kite wrote:Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!

I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I’m a happy person. I’m a person that believes in nature.

I enjoyed that.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6571
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 29 Sep 2016, 20:22

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!

I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I’m a happy person. I’m a person that believes in nature.

I enjoyed that.

Well then case closed, no PEDs here
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11418
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Sep 2016, 20:26

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!

I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I’m a happy person. I’m a person that believes in nature.

I enjoyed that.

Well then case closed, no PEDs here


You're kidding right? Heres the proof right here.....wait. Over here. Here's the failed MLB sanctioned test right here.... Wait, is it over here? Gee whiz, where is it? I mean, it's gotta be here, he's Boston cheaty cheater so surely theres a failed test somewhere....where is it?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21079
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Theny » 29 Sep 2016, 20:36

Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!

I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I’m a happy person. I’m a person that believes in nature.

I enjoyed that.

Well then case closed, no PEDs here


You're kidding right? Heres the proof right here.....wait. Over here. Here's the failed MLB sanctioned test right here.... Wait, is it over here? Gee whiz, where is it? I mean, it's gotta be here, he's Boston cheaty cheater so surely theres a failed test somewhere....where is it?


That's why Bonds should be a Hall of Famer.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30004
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Sep 2016, 20:40

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!

I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I’m a happy person. I’m a person that believes in nature.

I enjoyed that.

Well then case closed, no PEDs here


You're kidding right? Heres the proof right here.....wait. Over here. Here's the failed MLB sanctioned test right here.... Wait, is it over here? Gee whiz, where is it? I mean, it's gotta be here, he's Boston cheaty cheater so surely theres a failed test somewhere....where is it?


That's why Bonds should be a Hall of Famer.


That;s great. You're wrong. /79 POW

Bonds should be in because he was a Hall of Famer before he got pissy jealous.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21079
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Dthefritz » 29 Sep 2016, 20:58

Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!

I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I’m a happy person. I’m a person that believes in nature.

I enjoyed that.

Well then case closed, no PEDs here


You're kidding right? Heres the proof right here.....wait. Over here. Here's the failed MLB sanctioned test right here.... Wait, is it over here? Gee whiz, where is it? I mean, it's gotta be here, he's Boston cheaty cheater so surely theres a failed test somewhere....where is it?


That's why Bonds should be a Hall of Famer.


That;s great. You're wrong. /79 POW

Bonds should be in because he was a Hall of Famer before he got pissy jealous.

By that logic, shouldn't Roger the Antichrist Clemens be in there as well?
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6571
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Sep 2016, 21:04

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!

I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I’m a happy person. I’m a person that believes in nature.

I enjoyed that.

Well then case closed, no PEDs here


You're kidding right? Heres the proof right here.....wait. Over here. Here's the failed MLB sanctioned test right here.... Wait, is it over here? Gee whiz, where is it? I mean, it's gotta be here, he's Boston cheaty cheater so surely theres a failed test somewhere....where is it?


That's why Bonds should be a Hall of Famer.


That;s great. You're wrong. /79 POW

Bonds should be in because he was a Hall of Famer before he got pissy jealous.

By that logic, shouldn't Roger the Antichrist Clemens be in there as well?


Yes. What? No Zionistic uber-Christian Neo-Republican edge device arch angel thesaurusical word demagoguery gave you the insight to solve this blatantly obvious issue?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21079
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Theny » 29 Sep 2016, 21:07

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!

I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I’m a happy person. I’m a person that believes in nature.

I enjoyed that.

Well then case closed, no PEDs here


You're kidding right? Heres the proof right here.....wait. Over here. Here's the failed MLB sanctioned test right here.... Wait, is it over here? Gee whiz, where is it? I mean, it's gotta be here, he's Boston cheaty cheater so surely theres a failed test somewhere....where is it?


That's why Bonds should be a Hall of Famer.


That;s great. You're wrong. /79 POW

Bonds should be in because he was a Hall of Famer before he got pissy jealous.

By that logic, shouldn't Roger the Antichrist Clemens be in there as well?


Yes. What? No Zionistic uber-Christian Neo-Republican edge device arch angel thesaurusical word demagoguery gave you the insight to solve this blatantly obvious issue?


:lol:
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30004
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Dthefritz » 29 Sep 2016, 21:08

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!

I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I’m a happy person. I’m a person that believes in nature.

I enjoyed that.

Well then case closed, no PEDs here


You're kidding right? Heres the proof right here.....wait. Over here. Here's the failed MLB sanctioned test right here.... Wait, is it over here? Gee whiz, where is it? I mean, it's gotta be here, he's Boston cheaty cheater so surely theres a failed test somewhere....where is it?


That's why Bonds should be a Hall of Famer.


That;s great. You're wrong. /79 POW

Bonds should be in because he was a Hall of Famer before he got pissy jealous.

By that logic, shouldn't Roger the Antichrist Clemens be in there as well?


Yes. What? No Zionistic uber-Christian Neo-Republican edge device arch angel thesaurusical word demagoguery gave you the insight to solve this blatantly obvious issue?

Of course not. But it would have been funny to see you try to argue against that. It looks like we actually agree on something for once.

It's cute that you think I use a thesaurus. Keep going with that.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6571
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby TheWolf » 29 Sep 2016, 21:09

Thesaurus is my favorite dinosaur.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16503
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Sep 2016, 21:15

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!

I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I’m a happy person. I’m a person that believes in nature.

I enjoyed that.

Well then case closed, no PEDs here


You're kidding right? Heres the proof right here.....wait. Over here. Here's the failed MLB sanctioned test right here.... Wait, is it over here? Gee whiz, where is it? I mean, it's gotta be here, he's Boston cheaty cheater so surely theres a failed test somewhere....where is it?


That's why Bonds should be a Hall of Famer.


That;s great. You're wrong. /79 POW

Bonds should be in because he was a Hall of Famer before he got pissy jealous.

By that logic, shouldn't Roger the Antichrist Clemens be in there as well?


Yes. What? No Zionistic uber-Christian Neo-Republican edge device arch angel thesaurusical word demagoguery gave you the insight to solve this blatantly obvious issue?

Of course not. But it would have been funny to see you try to argue against that. It looks like we actually agree on something for once.

It's cute that you think I use a thesaurus. Keep going with that.


Ha. Nah dude, I know you're super smart and don't need no thesaurus. And it'll all pay off someday in some absurd message board argument with some white guy from New Hampshire . So....uh....way to go smarty pants! It's clearly all worth it.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21079
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Dthefritz » 29 Sep 2016, 21:17

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Here is an enjoyable read about the enjoyable player David Ortiz. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and not responding!

I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I’m a happy person. I’m a person that believes in nature.

I enjoyed that.

Well then case closed, no PEDs here


You're kidding right? Heres the proof right here.....wait. Over here. Here's the failed MLB sanctioned test right here.... Wait, is it over here? Gee whiz, where is it? I mean, it's gotta be here, he's Boston cheaty cheater so surely theres a failed test somewhere....where is it?


That's why Bonds should be a Hall of Famer.


That;s great. You're wrong. /79 POW

Bonds should be in because he was a Hall of Famer before he got pissy jealous.

By that logic, shouldn't Roger the Antichrist Clemens be in there as well?


Yes. What? No Zionistic uber-Christian Neo-Republican edge device arch angel thesaurusical word demagoguery gave you the insight to solve this blatantly obvious issue?

Of course not. But it would have been funny to see you try to argue against that. It looks like we actually agree on something for once.

It's cute that you think I use a thesaurus. Keep going with that.


Ha. Nah dude, I know you're super smart and don't need no thesaurus. And it'll all pay off someday in some absurd message board argument with some white guy from New Hampshire . So....uh....way to go smarty pants! It's clearly all worth it.

I try to argue with as many demographics as possible. I have fun.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6571
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Big Papi - a god among mere men...

Postby Rodney Farva » 30 Sep 2016, 03:11

TheWolf wrote:Thesaurus is my favorite dinosaur.



Image
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24262
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron