Fenway Park

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Fenway Park

Postby mj3528 » 22 Sep 2013, 12:37

Prez wrote:The latest addition to Fenway:

Yaz statue

<3 Yaz

I saw Yaz play his last game in Cleveland, powerful and haunting.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Sep 2013, 15:30

George Michael Bleuth in the foreground is a funny touch. He looks like he's playing his more suave George Maharis character.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Sep 2013, 19:55

SouthernYokel wrote:George Michael Bleuth in the foreground is a funny touch. He looks like he's playing his more suave George Maharis character.

Also just the way that's shot, it looks like they just stuck it next to a hot dog stand on the left field side.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JT99 » 22 Sep 2013, 22:08

Security guard Nova is not paying much attention to the statue.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Oct 2013, 14:29

Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:52 pm Clayton Bigsby donger, ass. top 5 most exciting baseball moments of your life (that you remember, no shit from when you were two). bartman, gibson, shit like that
Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:54 pm Clayton Bigsby kite: same as as donger, but for red sox only. and no 2004.

5. 2007 World Series Game 4

Batshit crazy Jonathan Papelbon gets the final out. I was drunk.

4. 1999 ALCS Game 3

Pedro bitchslaps Clemens and the Yankees, who promptly bitchslap the Sox in five games (I went to Game 5, it was great!)

3. 1986 ALCS Game

Dave Henderson's dinger. I got yelled at to quiet down because my sister was sleeping. I was not drunk. This home run made that pitcher kill himself. Drag.

http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?content_id=13062929

2. 2003 ALDS

All I can remember is Derek Lowe saving the game and crotch-chopping the A's dugout, making Miguel Tejada cry. I was drunk.

1. 1999 ALDS Game 5

Fun fact, I was dating a married chick ten years older than I was, and was over her house for this. I think she wanted to go to dinner or something, but I wanted to watch the game, so she stormed upstairs and pouted while I went nuts. Troy O'Leary's two dingers, 7 RBIs, then Pedro coming in to save Bret Saberhagen's ass and no-hit the Indians for the rest of the game. I was drunk and slept on the couch.

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Oct 2013, 08:23

Prez - Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:18 am:
Kite, as: can you (in a thread) detail what your plans and expectations are for tonight in Boston. How much you're willing to spend, what your backup plan is, etc.

The brother in law and I are monitoring prices until this afternoon, our hope is there will a sense of realism to hit these cunts, and we can find something reasonable.

The plan is to head down, take the train in from the burbs to avoid the (thanks!) Obama and Series traffic. We both think we can wait out the panic sellers and find something within my range. I don't really care if it's standing room or not.

If this fails, we have a couple nearby bars in mind to head into, knowing full well it's going to be a shitshow, but whavtevs, YOLO.

Hope I don't get shot by any rubber bullets.
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 30 Oct 2013, 08:31

Gregs Kite wrote:
Kite, as: can you (in a thread) detail what your plans and expectations are for tonight in Boston. How much you're willing to spend, what your backup plan is, etc.

The brother in law and I are monitoring prices until this afternoon, our hope is there will a sense of realism to hit these cunts, and we can find something reasonable.

The plan is to head down, take the train in from the burbs to avoid the (thanks!) Obama and Series traffic. We both think we can wait out the panic sellers and find something within my range. I don't really care if it's standing room or not.

If this fails, we have a couple nearby bars in mind to head into, knowing full well it's going to be a shitshow, but whavtevs, YOLO.

Make sure to get some pictures of the scene down there to post for your internet buds and nemesie.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Prez » 30 Oct 2013, 08:33

Gregs Kite wrote:

Sounds like a solid plan. Good luck!

ETA: Can you share with us, what is your range?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby someguysomewhere » 30 Oct 2013, 09:05

Gregs Kite wrote:

Good luck, bruh.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby bosux » 30 Oct 2013, 09:19

will you deal with street sellers or only buy online? i assume stubhub has a LMSC down there.
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Oct 2013, 09:22

bosux wrote:will you deal with street sellers or only buy online? i assume stubhub has a LMSC down there.

I'll wait out StubHub as long as I can. But it's looking like street dealers. Better get my Chapstick ready!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 30 Oct 2013, 09:24

I can see it now. Kite buys a copy of a ticket that has already been used.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Frank the Tank » 30 Oct 2013, 09:34

A friend of mine got screwed by a counterfeiter at one of the great Knick-Bulls playoff games in the early 90's. I've been hesitant to buy on the street ever since.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby ctz31 » 30 Oct 2013, 10:14

We got scammed by a guy outside a dave matthews concert one year. But apparently he got a LOT of people, and we all started talking, formed a witch mob and tracked the dude down. Faced with getting his ass killed by a group of people, he had to give everyone their money back. He was trying to negotiate. "yo, c'mon let me keep a couple hundred for my troubles"
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Oct 2013, 10:23

ctz31 wrote:We got scammed by a guy outside a dave matthews concert one year. But apparently he got a LOT of people, and we all started talking, formed a witch mob and tracked the dude down. Faced with getting his ass killed by a group of people, he had to give everyone their money back. He was trying to negotiate. "yo, c'mon let me keep a couple hundred for my troubles"

dave matthews...you deserved that shit
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.