Fenway Park

The Boston Red Sox

Postby Tecmo Bo » 04 Jun 2006, 17:43

Dunking Donut wrote:It's uncomfortable

That's what you get for having a fat ass. Lose some weight.
Dunking Donut wrote:inconvenient to get to

It's a couple blocks to two subway stations, a short walk to a commuter rail station and a nice walk through the Emerald Necklace Park to a third subway station. Yes, terribly inconvenient.
Dunking Donut wrote:and expensive.

I agree, but that's supply and demand.
bosux191820042090: what kills more is that now more than ever the team needs him[A-Rod] to put it on his back, and he can't...i hate to say this, but if given a choice i would rather have ortiz on my team any day
User avatar
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5515
Joined: 18 Nov 2004, 12:15
Location: Deepest Siberia

Postby Frank the Tank » 04 Jun 2006, 20:43

Tecmo Bo wrote:
Dunking Donut wrote:It's uncomfortable

That's what you get for having a fat ass. Lose some weight.

$1,000 says Tecmo Bo is a pudgy mother-fucker in ten years. He's going to get a knee injury that stops his running routine and he's going to inflate like Oprah does whenever Steadman is mad at her.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31017
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Postby Tecmo Bo » 04 Jun 2006, 21:25

Frank the Tank wrote:
Tecmo Bo wrote:
Dunking Donut wrote:It's uncomfortable

That's what you get for having a fat ass. Lose some weight.

$1,000 says Tecmo Bo is a pudgy mother-fucker in ten years. He's going to get a knee injury that stops his running routine and he's going to inflate like Oprah does whenever Steadman is mad at her.

I'll take that bet.
bosux191820042090: what kills more is that now more than ever the team needs him[A-Rod] to put it on his back, and he can't...i hate to say this, but if given a choice i would rather have ortiz on my team any day
User avatar
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5515
Joined: 18 Nov 2004, 12:15
Location: Deepest Siberia

Postby jack_daniels » 04 Jun 2006, 21:27

why does your age say 14, aren't you like 30?
User avatar
jack_daniels
Turban Legend
 
Posts: 14211
Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 23:13

Postby Tecmo Bo » 04 Jun 2006, 21:29

jack_daniels wrote:why does your age say 14, aren't you like 30?


it's amazing what training for a marathon in Siberia will do for your health...
bosux191820042090: what kills more is that now more than ever the team needs him[A-Rod] to put it on his back, and he can't...i hate to say this, but if given a choice i would rather have ortiz on my team any day
User avatar
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5515
Joined: 18 Nov 2004, 12:15
Location: Deepest Siberia

Postby bosux » 05 Jun 2006, 09:35

nerf66 wrote:
bosux191820042090 wrote:awesome comeback, dude...too bad you couldn't find a funny picture to bolster the humor...it's RE-dick-you-luss :lol:


Two in a row! Bosux, you should leave that short sleeve dress shirt and tie with the boss and start doing stand up comedy. :lol:


i could never do that...i still owe your mom child support :lol:
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 16614
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Postby nerf66 » 05 Jun 2006, 12:01

bosux191820042090 wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
bosux191820042090 wrote:awesome comeback, dude...too bad you couldn't find a funny picture to bolster the humor...it's RE-dick-you-luss :lol:


Two in a row! Bosux, you should leave that short sleeve dress shirt and tie with the boss and start doing stand up comedy. :lol:


i could never do that...i still owe your mom child support :lol:


That's what I'm talking about! Comedy Gold! There's a reason you're considered the "wacky" guy in the office. Keep 'em coming! Do you have any material about airplane food?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Postby bosux » 06 Jun 2006, 09:10

nerf66 wrote:
bosux191820042090 wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
bosux191820042090 wrote:awesome comeback, dude...too bad you couldn't find a funny picture to bolster the humor...it's RE-dick-you-luss :lol:


Two in a row! Bosux, you should leave that short sleeve dress shirt and tie with the boss and start doing stand up comedy. :lol:


i could never do that...i still owe your mom child support :lol:


That's what I'm talking about! Comedy Gold! There's a reason you're considered the "wacky" guy in the office. Keep 'em coming! Do you have any material about airplane food?! :lol: :lol: :lol:


no airplane material, but i can keep bee-boppin and riffin and skattin on you for as long as you'd like...the mom jokes work 60% of the time all the time, imho
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 16614
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Postby nerf66 » 07 Jun 2006, 14:52

bosux191820042090 wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
bosux191820042090 wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
bosux191820042090 wrote:awesome comeback, dude...too bad you couldn't find a funny picture to bolster the humor...it's RE-dick-you-luss :lol:


Two in a row! Bosux, you should leave that short sleeve dress shirt and tie with the boss and start doing stand up comedy. :lol:


i could never do that...i still owe your mom child support :lol:


That's what I'm talking about! Comedy Gold! There's a reason you're considered the "wacky" guy in the office. Keep 'em coming! Do you have any material about airplane food?! :lol: :lol: :lol:


no airplane material, but i can keep bee-boppin and riffin and skattin on you for as long as you'd like...the mom jokes work 60% of the time all the time, imho


I know you could. You are a machine. Keep it going!

I'll bet you give co-workers zany nicknames. You're that guy, aren't you? :lol:
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Postby bosux » 07 Jun 2006, 15:11

nerf66 wrote:I'll bet you give co-workers zany nicknames. You're that guy, aren't you? :lol:


i'll bet you give your co-workers zany blowjobs. you're that guy, aren't you? :lol:

thanks for playing again today, le tigre, and feel free to stop on back anytime...being able to use you as a comedic punching bag is so enjoyable it's RE-diculous

(although i'm still disappointed in your efforts...i thought you were some sort of internet funny guy...what happened? did you run out of funny pictures?? too busy warming up for your shot on MTV's 'yo momma'??? what happened to the old nerfie?)
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 16614
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Postby nerf66 » 07 Jun 2006, 16:05

bosux - moved it to the cage.

to get back on thread topic

Image
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Postby bosux » 07 Jun 2006, 16:11

nerf66 wrote:bosux - moved it to the cage.

to get back on thread topic

Image


hey guys...i went to fenway...am i cool now? guys?? guys???

the cage, huh? ooooohhhh...i'm shakin

have fun jerking yourself off in 'the cage', pinky
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 16614
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Postby nerf66 » 07 Jun 2006, 16:16

bosux191820042090 wrote:
nerf66 wrote:bosux - moved it to the cage.

to get back on thread topic

Image



hey guys...i went to fenway...am i cool now? guys?? guys???

the cage, huh? ooooohhhh...i'm shakin

have fun jerking yourself off in 'the cage', pinky


ha! You got it, buddy!
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Re: Fenway Park

Postby Prez » 22 Sep 2013, 12:30

The latest addition to Fenway:

Yaz statue

<3 Yaz

Image
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9699
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Fenway Park

Postby someguysomewhere » 22 Sep 2013, 12:32

Quality bosux-nerf slapfight right there.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

PreviousNext

Return to Just another team.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest