Red Sox Fans: Die Hards or Frontrunners?

The Boston Red Sox

Re: Red Sox Fans: Die Hards or Frontrunners?

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Nov 2017, 16:40

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Ruben Amaro Jr. will be #Mets’ first base/baserunning/outfield coach, sources tell The Athletic. Had similar role with #RedSox last season.

sup

I'll miss him.

Now that I remember he was a coach on the team this year.

Still, big lost.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 Nov 2017, 10:29

Congratulations on hiring Tony Larussa.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby TVF wannabe » 03 Nov 2017, 11:36

Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Ruben Amaro Jr. will be #Mets’ first base/baserunning/outfield coach, sources tell The Athletic. Had similar role with #RedSox last season.

sup

I'll miss him.

Now that I remember he was a coach on the team this year.

Still, big lost.

Enjoy Tom Goodwin nothing like a 1B coach swap
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 14 Nov 2017, 01:47

Of my three friends four friends who follow the fine sport of baseball, three are Sox fans (and the other is a Yankees fan lol). One of the Sox fans in particular also follows Manchester United, the Cowboys & the Lakers too, confirming that Sox fans are some of the worst people in the world. Thanks, bye.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Nov 2017, 11:16

Mario Speedwagon wrote:Of my three friends four friends who follow the fine sport of baseball, three are Sox fans (and the other is a Yankees fan lol). One of the Sox fans in particular also follows Manchester United, the Cowboys & the Lakers too, confirming that Sox fans are some of the worst people in the world. Thanks, bye.

is this a person from GB or Australia? Or an American? I agree, an American who follows those teams is a douche. I don't hold it against a foreigner though because they're only going to see those teams. NBC only shows me Man U, Man City, Arsenal and Tottenham games. If i were to pick an EPL team i wouldn't really know much about Wolverhampton, nawmean?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 14 Nov 2017, 12:56

SouthernYokel wrote:
Mario Speedwagon wrote:Of my three friends four friends who follow the fine sport of baseball, three are Sox fans (and the other is a Yankees fan lol). One of the Sox fans in particular also follows Manchester United, the Cowboys & the Lakers too, confirming that Sox fans are some of the worst people in the world. Thanks, bye.

is this a person from GB or Australia? Or an American? I agree, an American who follows those teams is a douche. I don't hold it against a foreigner though because they're only going to see those teams. NBC only shows me Man U, Man City, Arsenal and Tottenham games. If i were to pick an EPL team i wouldn't really know much about Wolverhampton, nawmean?

He's from Australia. But it's not right & I will never fully trust him because of it.

If he was German in the 30's he'd have been big in to the Nazi party, can't hold it against them though - that's all you're going to see in the papers and on the radio back then.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Nov 2017, 22:35

Gotta be careful of which teams you pick. Back in the day I picked Ipswich Town as my EPL team. They got relegated and never heard from again.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 15 Nov 2017, 01:39

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Gotta be careful of which teams you pick. Back in the day I picked Ipswich Town as my EPL team. They got relegated and never heard from again.

Tractor Boys 4 lyf.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby chrisco » 15 Nov 2017, 07:31

Mario Speedwagon wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Gotta be careful of which teams you pick. Back in the day I picked Ipswich Town as my EPL team. They got relegated and never heard from again.

Tractor Boys 4 lyf.

Portsmouth fan nodding over here.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Previous

Return to Just another team.