Shaun King

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Shaun King

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Oct 2017, 13:35

@ShaunKing
It's no accident that Donald Trump has chosen a Black woman (Jemele Hill) and a Black man (Colin Kaepernick) as his primary targets/enemies.

LOL like Donald instigated with Jemele Hill :lol:
And the CK thing I believe he's referring to was a throwaway line to a bunch of racist rednecks in Alabama.

Shaun King is too much. I love him.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Re: Shaun King

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Oct 2017, 13:43

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
@ShaunKing
It's no accident that Donald Trump has chosen a Black woman (Jemele Hill) and a Black man (Colin Kaepernick) as his primary targets/enemies.

And the CK thing I believe he's referring to was a throwaway line to a bunch of racist rednecks in Alabama.

I don't know if it was just a "throwaway line," but no question his being in Huntsville (not only Alabama, but a HUGE military city) meant the line would play much better than it would have many other places.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby PhillyJim76 » 10 Oct 2017, 14:06

JichaelDick wrote:
@ShaunKing

I don't know if it was just a "throwaway line," but no question his being in Huntsville (not only Alabama, but a HUGE military city) meant the line would play much better than it would have many other places.

What the hell did trump do to Jemele?
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby TheWolf » 10 Oct 2017, 14:08

PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
@ShaunKing

What the hell did trump do to Jemele?

He targeted her. Obviously.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Oct 2017, 14:17

You see what else the race-baiting troll posted today on insta and twitter? Lets see!

I know it’s not King Day. And I know King didn’t have Snapchat, but I thought you needed to smile.

This was a rare miss for Shaun. It went over like a lead balloon /31 to some of his followers.

Why would I smile at this picture @ShaunKing? MLK was not there for a photo-op. What the hell are you talking about?

Don't say that, King had class.. he would never say that bullshit

Just curious what the King family would think of your demeaning, appropriating MLK meme

You’re a race baiter, who’s the ultimate victim of white guilt. Using Dr. King to promote your agenda against law enforcement is pathetic.

I still love Shuan King, doe. He is a treasure.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 10 Oct 2017, 14:20

Balls, please do a deep dive to determine if Shaun King is in fact related to MLK. Maybe he feels that to hold up the family name, he's just supposed to be on some sort of social crusade. But he doesn't know how to actually do it in a way that makes sense and will get people to fight with him for a valid cause.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby paje » 10 Oct 2017, 15:48

The guy who led Tulane to an undefeated season and then almost knocked off the Greatest show on turf in the NFC title game? That guy? Iono, he might have a more legitimate gripe than Kap about not being in the league. Is that what this thread is about?

paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Goose » 10 Oct 2017, 16:03

paje wrote:The guy who led Tulane to an undefeated season and then almost knocked off the Greatest show on turf in the NFC title game? That guy? Iono, he might have a more legitimate gripe than Kap about not being in the league. Is that what this thread is about?

This thread should be about USF RBs coach Shaun King. He's like the JT99 of USF.

He is the only holdover from the Willie Taggart era. He was the QBs coach last year when Quinton Flowers had the best season ever for a USF QB, so naturally he was moved to RB coach. WTF Charlie Strong?

If you want a stick to sports Shaun King twitter account, go here: https://twitter.com/realshaunking?SPID= ... EM_ID=7700
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby the cheese » 10 Oct 2017, 16:09

Jeff Blake > Shaun King
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Oct 2017, 17:14

the cheese wrote:Jeff Blake > Shaun King

Tony Banks feels ignored....
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 10 Oct 2017, 17:50

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:

After he sees the number of >>>'s, he'll wish he had remained ignored.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Oct 2017, 21:27

Dthefritz wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:

After he sees the number of >>>'s, he'll wish he had remained ignored.

Shhh shhh shhhhhhhh
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Nov 2017, 09:28

You know, Colin really does look like that cop. That was a solid costume.

Attachments
IMG_4057.jpg

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Incogneetus69 » 08 Nov 2017, 12:17

What a couple of faggots. Seriously. Put your hands on the steering wheel and comply for ten fucking minutes . Then go home go to work pay your taxes and stfu it isn't that hard.
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby ctz31 » 08 Nov 2017, 12:47

Incogneetus69 wrote:What a couple of faggots. Seriously. Put your hands on the steering wheel and comply for ten fucking minutes . Then go home go to work pay your taxes and stfu it isn't that hard.

Some context pls?
ctz31
#nnf

Next

Return to Even More Cowbell