Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Oct 2017, 10:56

Ahh, cheese'll be fine. We'll all be fine.

Except Firstborn, because he's dead. :cryingfleurdelis:
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 27 Oct 2017, 10:57

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Ahh, I see what this is. It's like 2012 all over again, Jike gets piled on, he gets mad, we make the "Angry Jike" meme and all make fun of him, and act like HE'S the bad guy for sticking up for himself.

Well, it ain't gonna work. If fucking losing a kidney couldn't knock me down, you folks can't either. I don't care how inhospitable this place gets, or how much you want it, there will be no reaction, except one.

You can all fuck off and die.

Have a blessed day,

Your friend,

JichaelDick

Stop that! We all come here to kill time in an enjoyable way. We talk about sports, tv, movies, whatever. Generally we all get along pretty good. We make fun of each other. We deal with it.

I'm fine, I got my one angry statement out of the way. No need to put my smiling mug on the Incredible Hulk, no sir. It is all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows.

Pay attention to the cheese over the next few days. Watch how he obsesses over shit that you or I said, how he can't let it go, how he takes it personal, and how repeats the same shit over and over again.

Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Oct 2017, 11:05

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Ahh, I see what this is. It's like 2012 all over again, Jike gets piled on, he gets mad, we make the "Angry Jike" meme and all make fun of him, and act like HE'S the bad guy for sticking up for himself.

Well, it ain't gonna work. If fucking losing a kidney couldn't knock me down, you folks can't either. I don't care how inhospitable this place gets, or how much you want it, there will be no reaction, except one.

You can all fuck off and die.

Have a blessed day,

Your friend,

JichaelDick

Stop that! We all come here to kill time in an enjoyable way. We talk about sports, tv, movies, whatever. Generally we all get along pretty good. We make fun of each other. We deal with it.

I'm fine, I got my one angry statement out of the way. No need to put my smiling mug on the Incredible Hulk, no sir. It is all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows.

Pay attention to the cheese over the next few days. Watch how he obsesses over shit that you or I said, how he can't let it go, how he takes it personal, and how repeats the same shit over and over again.

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Oct 2017, 10:12

Some hooknose takes espn to task for the Barstool thing. And also whines about other shit.

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/sports/e ... -1.3593498

ESPN has acted like a total buffoon the last few weeks in its handling of a number of public embarrassments, from the way it fumbled Hill's tweets to putting Sergio Dipp and LaVar Ball on live TV to the fantasy football slave auction to Jenn Sterger's scathing accusations of sexual harassment in Bristol.

Lol slave auction what? 2017 is the best.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Oct 2017, 10:14

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Oct 2017, 10:29

Haha 2017 rules.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Oct 2017, 12:24

Sotsg famous Jenn Sterger as Y2J.

IMG_4037.jpg

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 29 Oct 2017, 12:27

You know what happens, Spain and Ponder? You know what happens, when you make bad Tweets?

You know what happens, hmm??? Sarah Spain, Samantha Ponder...YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Oct 2017, 08:44

i thought she got her silicone taken out? was that fake news?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 30 Oct 2017, 08:45

SouthernYokel wrote:i thought she got her silicone taken out? was that fake news?

no it was fake bewbz
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby God Shamgod » 07 Nov 2017, 09:38

Man Uncle Chaps got dark. I had a feeling the dude had his demons, but he's really lucky he didn't get shot by that cop (white /mister bacon but probably true). Also, he still has to check himself into jail on holiday weekends only for something that happened in 2011. That seems like a unusual sentence.

Sounds like this was about to come out and he decided to get ahead of it.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby TheWolf » 07 Nov 2017, 09:40

God Shamgod wrote:Man Uncle Chaps got dark. I had a feeling the dude had his demons, but he's really lucky he didn't get shot by that cop (white /mister bacon but probably true). Also, he still has to check himself into jail on holiday weekends only for something that happened in 2011. That seems like a unusual sentence.

Agreed. Also what are you talking about?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 07 Nov 2017, 09:41

TheWolf wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:Man Uncle Chaps got dark. I had a feeling the dude had his demons, but he's really lucky he didn't get shot by that cop (white /mister bacon but probably true). Also, he still has to check himself into jail on holiday weekends only for something that happened in 2011. That seems like a unusual sentence.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/ ... 2948356395

And yes, that is a very, very unusual sentence.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Nov 2017, 09:42

Because I am a weirdo, I looked up his real name and there's a dude in Florida with his name (but I don't think it's him) that's a registered sex offender.

His wife is from Pontotoc, MS, about 30 miles east of Oxford. I got a speeding ticket there once.

Wolf:
https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/ ... t-in-2011/
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mister bacon » 07 Nov 2017, 12:57

Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/ ... 2948356395

And yes, that is a very, very unusual sentence.

this was a very interesting read. man that's a really rough thing to go through and I feel for him.

(white /mister bacon but probably true).

I mean yeah obviously, but it's kind of a great example of why guys continue to kneel for the anthem. I don't want anyone to get hurt or maimed by the police. It sounds like he fucked that officer up pretty badly and didn't get shot. And yet the officer showed the restraint not to kill him. That is admirable. I wish more officers could show that same restraint when dealing with non white suspects. Not saying that this officer wouldn't have treated a non white suspect this way. I'm just arguing that policing can and should be done the same way with non whites.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell