Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Oct 2017, 09:28

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I'm starting to think it isn't really your choice to never have sex again.

Johnny Damon- just my thoughts, but i don't think anyone on this board or in real life could handle every single quote or sentence we've every wrote/said being held up for scrutiny without something sounding dumb or fake or hypocritical. internet culture 2017, whataplace! what i got from this thread is numerous bloggers/journalists/posters get to zing each other with random things they said or did in the past. some people got to go on their high horse, some people got knocked down a peg. most will be forgotten quickly, except by a handful of people that remember/retain everything regarding obscure internet personalities for some reason. it's all very illuminating/useful.

While I don't disagree with what you are saying, and in fact may agree with it, I have to ask...

Why the fuck can you not post correctly? And I say that with all due respect.

Whoa whoa whoa cheese, why you gotta attack the handi-capable? ...or differently abled.... what do we call cripples now?

Crips.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 27 Oct 2017, 09:28

the cheese wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I'm starting to think it isn't really your choice to never have sex again.

Johnny Damon- just my thoughts, but i don't think anyone on this board or in real life could handle every single quote or sentence we've every wrote/said being held up for scrutiny without something sounding dumb or fake or hypocritical. internet culture 2017, whataplace! what i got from this thread is numerous bloggers/journalists/posters get to zing each other with random things they said or did in the past. some people got to go on their high horse, some people got knocked down a peg. most will be forgotten quickly, except by a handful of people that remember/retain everything regarding obscure internet personalities for some reason. it's all very illuminating/useful.

While I don't disagree with what you are saying, and in fact may agree with it, I have to ask...

TY, and i don't have a good answer to your question.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby the cheese » 27 Oct 2017, 09:29

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

TY, and i don't have a good answer to your question.

No sarcasm, that's a fine answer.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BigJohnStudd » 27 Oct 2017, 10:35

the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Sex in one hand, your hand in the other.

Ain't nobody giving a better Good Ol' Fashioned better than me, if I'm being a buck.

Like a bag of sand.

So what are you going to do for the vag feeling? have you bought a fleshlight? real doll?

Long shot money is on dog and peanut butter?

No way Jike's wasting perfectly good peanut butter on the dog.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby the cheese » 27 Oct 2017, 10:36

BigJohnStudd wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

Ain't nobody giving a better Good Ol' Fashioned better than me, if I'm being a buck.

Like a bag of sand.

So what are you going to do for the vag feeling? have you bought a fleshlight? real doll?

Leftover bacon grease?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby babylurch » 27 Oct 2017, 10:40

the cheese wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

Like a bag of sand.

Leftover bacon grease?

Then what would he spread on toast?
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby CourtesyFlush » 27 Oct 2017, 10:40

the cheese wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

Like a bag of sand.

Leftover bacon grease?

Soul Glo?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Oct 2017, 10:41

BigJohnStudd wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

Like a bag of sand.

Sun butter?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 27 Oct 2017, 10:42

Gregs Kite wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

Like a bag of sand.

Sun butter?

They don't know how to spell sun butter in Alabama.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Oct 2017, 10:44

Ahh, I see what this is. It's like 2012 all over again, Jike gets piled on, he gets mad, we make the "Angry Jike" meme and all make fun of him, and act like HE'S the bad guy for sticking up for himself.

Well, it ain't gonna work. If fucking losing a kidney couldn't knock me down, you folks can't either. I don't care how inhospitable this place gets, or how much you want it, there will be no reaction, except one.

You can all fuck off and die.

Have a blessed day,

Your friend,

JichaelDick
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Oct 2017, 10:45

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

Like a bag of sand.

Sun butter?

They don't know how to spell sun butter in Alabama.

hey hey hey, jike's so bright his mom calls him sun
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Oct 2017, 10:48

JichaelDick wrote:Ahh, I see what this is. It's like 2012 all over again, Jike gets piled on, he gets mad, we make the "Angry Jike" meme and all make fun of him, and act like HE'S the bad guy for sticking up for himself.

Well, it ain't gonna work. If fucking losing a kidney couldn't knock me down, you folks can't either. I don't care how inhospitable this place gets, or how much you want it, there will be no reaction, except one.

Have a blessed day,

Your friend,

JichaelDick

Stop that! We all come here to kill time in an enjoyable way. We talk about sports, tv, movies, whatever. Generally we all get along pretty good. We make fun of each other. We deal with it.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Oct 2017, 10:50

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Ahh, I see what this is. It's like 2012 all over again, Jike gets piled on, he gets mad, we make the "Angry Jike" meme and all make fun of him, and act like HE'S the bad guy for sticking up for himself.

Have a blessed day,

Your friend,

JichaelDick

Stop that! We all come here to kill time in an enjoyable way. We talk about sports, tv, movies, whatever. Generally we all get along pretty good. We make fun of each other. We deal with it.

I'm fine, I got my one angry statement out of the way. No need to put my smiling mug on the Incredible Hulk, no sir. It is all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BigJohnStudd » 27 Oct 2017, 10:51

Southern man don't need us around, anyhow.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Oct 2017, 10:54

JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Have a blessed day,

Your friend,

JichaelDick

I'm fine, I got my one angry statement out of the way. No need to put my smiling mug on the Incredible Hulk, no sir. It is all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows.

Pay attention to the cheese over the next few days. Watch how he obsesses over shit that you or I said, how he can't let it go, how he takes it personal, and how repeats the same shit over and over again.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell