Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Mar 2017, 11:55

Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Words of wisdom from Big Cat:

I’ve done a pretty good job of avoiding politics all together recently. 1) Because it exhausts me 2) Because no one cares about my political opinions and 3) Because of shit like this, this nitpicking bullshit is the absolute WORST. The fact that someone actually thinks moving water glasses and papers around on a table is the weirdest thing she’s ever seen is fucking unreal. Does anyone realize if you complain about everything you complain about nothing? When you make a big deal about a guy moving shit around on a desk, something every person does, and use hyperbole to explain pretty simple things, you lose all ability to reason with anyone. If every thread is Important, if every news item is the one to bring Donald Trump down, nothing will. And the other side does the same shit. Clay Travis flipping out because one single student sent an email to a professor about safe spaces, calling it an epidemic around our country when in reality 99.9% of college students don’t give a fuck and only want to get drunk and have sex. Fucking wake up you dummies, not every thing is a thing. I seriously can’t stand either side of any political argument these days. It’s like everyone has lost their mind and everything has to be said in absolutes.

He's never seen the #MAGA thread.

Yes because there aren't enormous babies on both sides in that thread.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mister bacon » 29 Mar 2017, 11:57

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I’ve done a pretty good job of avoiding politics all together recently. 1) Because it exhausts me 2) Because no one cares about my political opinions and 3) Because of shit like this, this nitpicking bullshit is the absolute WORST. The fact that someone actually thinks moving water glasses and papers around on a table is the weirdest thing she’s ever seen is fucking unreal. Does anyone realize if you complain about everything you complain about nothing? When you make a big deal about a guy moving shit around on a desk, something every person does, and use hyperbole to explain pretty simple things, you lose all ability to reason with anyone. If every thread is Important, if every news item is the one to bring Donald Trump down, nothing will. And the other side does the same shit. Clay Travis flipping out because one single student sent an email to a professor about safe spaces, calling it an epidemic around our country when in reality 99.9% of college students don’t give a fuck and only want to get drunk and have sex. Fucking wake up you dummies, not every thing is a thing. I seriously can’t stand either side of any political argument these days. It’s like everyone has lost their mind and everything has to be said in absolutes.

i'm impressed that you managed to call kite and farva fat at the same time. i guess thats why you wear the red font and i dont.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Mar 2017, 12:03

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 29 Mar 2017, 13:06

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Solid, solid take.

While I agree, the stories of Donald's OCD tendencies, germaphobia, fear of stairs, and slow descent into dementia amuse me greatly.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Mar 2017, 13:10

the cheese wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Solid, solid take.

While I agree, the stories of Donald's OCD tendencies, germaphobia, fear of stairs, and slow descent into dementia amuse me greatly.

Yeah, there's a difference between being amused by it and taking it as some hot take that ti's the weirdest thing ever.

Besides, how Riker sat down in chairs on ST:TNG is the weirdest thing ever:

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 29 Mar 2017, 13:13

This all presumes that real people and not net dwelling weirdos and journalists are actually on twitter and see half of this shit.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 29 Mar 2017, 13:18

Briandong79 wrote:Besides, how Riker sat down in chairs on ST:TNG is the weirdest thing ever:

Gets me everytime.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 29 Mar 2017, 13:20

Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

What do the Buffalo Bills have to do with this?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 30 Mar 2017, 08:29

Looks like PMT is going to land JJ Watt for an interview. I am cheering for them.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Mar 2017, 10:52

Briandong79 wrote:Looks like PMT is going to land JJ Watt for an interview. I am cheering for them.

they better do that one over skype or the phone or something.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 30 Mar 2017, 11:23

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Looks like PMT is going to land JJ Watt for an interview. I am cheering for them.

so they can pull to him at the same time?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Mar 2017, 13:36

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

so they can pull to him at the same time?

that and he does not seem like the type to appreciate what it is that they do here.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Apr 2017, 19:26

I have a major observation/revelation about this Stool Prez Portnoy fraud. I'll divulge next week.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby TheWolf » 07 Apr 2017, 21:28

Anyone else looking forward to being thoroughly disappointed by this? Just me? Ok.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Apr 2017, 11:00

TheWolf wrote:Anyone else looking forward to being thoroughly disappointed by this? Just me? Ok.

Dont no-sell this, dude. Its gonna be good. Stoolies like bacon and the like's world is about to be rocked.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell