Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby the cheese » 27 Oct 2017, 09:11

JichaelDick wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I'm starting to think it isn't really your choice to never have sex again.

Meh.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Sex in one hand, your hand in the other.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Oct 2017, 09:12

the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I'm starting to think it isn't really your choice to never have sex again.

Meh.

Ain't nobody giving me a better Good Ol' Fashioned better than me, if I'm being a buck.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 27 Oct 2017, 09:12

JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

Ain't nobody giving a better Good Ol' Fashioned better than me, if I'm being a buck.

Like a bag of sand.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Oct 2017, 09:13

JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

Ain't nobody giving me a better Good Ol' Fashioned better than me, if I'm being a buck.

So that's why you've been working the late night shifts
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Oct 2017, 09:14

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

So that's why you've been working the late night shifts

....fuck, you figured me out.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mj3528 » 27 Oct 2017, 09:15

the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

Ain't nobody giving a better Good Ol' Fashioned better than me, if I'm being a buck.

Like a bag of sand.

So what are you going to do for the vag feeling? have you bought a fleshlight? real doll?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Prez » 27 Oct 2017, 09:16

JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

This is incorrect #vagisgood
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby the cheese » 27 Oct 2017, 09:16

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

Like a bag of sand.

So what are you going to do for the vag feeling? have you bought a fleshlight? real doll?

Long shot money is on dog and peanut butter?
the cheese
The Douche

Postby CourtesyFlush » 27 Oct 2017, 09:18

Prez wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Meh.

This is incorrect #vagisgood

Listen to your pal Orez. He's a smart dude.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Oct 2017, 09:21

How about I live my life, y'all live yours, and we'll all be happy?
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Oct 2017, 09:23

JichaelDick wrote:How about I live my life, y'all live yours, and we'll all be happy?

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 27 Oct 2017, 09:23

Johnny Damon- just my thoughts, but i don't think anyone on this board or in real life could handle every single quote or sentence we've every wrote/said being held up for scrutiny without something sounding dumb or fake or hypocritical. internet culture 2017, whataplace! what i got from this thread is numerous bloggers/journalists/posters get to zing each other with random things they said or did in the past. some people got to go on their high horse, some people got knocked down a peg. most will be forgotten quickly, except by a handful of people that remember/retain everything regarding obscure internet personalities for some reason. it's all very illuminating/useful.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby the cheese » 27 Oct 2017, 09:25

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Johnny Damon- just my thoughts, but i don't think anyone on this board or in real life could handle every single quote or sentence we've every wrote/said being held up for scrutiny without something sounding dumb or fake or hypocritical. internet culture 2017, whataplace! what i got from this thread is numerous bloggers/journalists/posters get to zing each other with random things they said or did in the past. some people got to go on their high horse, some people got knocked down a peg. most will be forgotten quickly, except by a handful of people that remember/retain everything regarding obscure internet personalities for some reason. it's all very illuminating/useful.

While I don't disagree with what you are saying, and in fact may agree with it, I have to ask...

Why the fuck can you not post correctly? And I say that with all due respect.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Oct 2017, 09:27

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

I think this is fair...that said, a lot of my beef with Spain isn't years ago stuff, it's pretty recent. And she continues to portray herself as this holier-than-thou person who makes sure to jump on every "problematic" thing out there. I'm just a weird, sexually-stunted Southern kid, but I don't think you can be as public as she is and not get some blowback when you go that far away from what you say you are. My 2 cents.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Oct 2017, 09:27

the cheese wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

While I don't disagree with what you are saying, and in fact may agree with it, I have to ask...

Why the fuck can you not post correctly? And I say that with all due respect.

Whoa whoa whoa cheese, why you gotta attack the handi-capable? ...or differently abled.... what do we call cripples now?
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell