Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Barstool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby mister bacon » 02 Mar 2017, 08:42

God Shamgod wrote:The part on PMT talking about jerking to E with Wild On with Brook Burke, Stern, and Girls Gone WIld infomercials hit close to home man. Kids today won't believe we lived like that!


a. i met brooke burke once in the hallway of my office when i worked in hollywood. she was dressed down on her way to a modeling shoot and with no makeup on still looked hot af.

b. i had a meeting with the GGW douche once. he was a douche in person.

#coolstorybro
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25518
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Barstool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby mister bacon » 03 Mar 2017, 22:56

as the host of this thread it's my honor to introduce my fellow STOOLIES to the two black people the NY EEOC made them hire

Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25518
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Barstool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby God Shamgod » 05 Mar 2017, 19:50

mister bacon wrote:as the host of this thread it's my honor to introduce my fellow STOOLIES to the two black people the NY EEOC made them hire



I've liked what I have heard but unfortunately I cannot listen to podcasts 60 hours a week. It's just one black guy. Coley looks and sounds like an extra from The Town (someone else said this first).

Image
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: Barstool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby Briandong79 » 06 Mar 2017, 08:15

God Shamgod wrote:
mister bacon wrote:as the host of this thread it's my honor to introduce my fellow STOOLIES to the two black people the NY EEOC made them hire



I've liked what I have heard but unfortunately I cannot listen to podcasts 60 hours a week. It's just one black guy. Coley looks and sounds like an extra from The Town (someone else said this first).

Image


They've both been guests on PMT and are pretty good, but yeah, no way this one is getting into the rotation.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29686
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Barstool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 06 Mar 2017, 08:36

God Shamgod wrote:
mister bacon wrote:as the host of this thread it's my honor to introduce my fellow STOOLIES to the two black people the NY EEOC made them hire



I've liked what I have heard but unfortunately I cannot listen to podcasts 60 hours a week. It's just one black guy. Coley looks and sounds like an extra from The Town (someone else said this first).

Image

He looks like Fat Mac

Image
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11411
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Barstool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Mar 2017, 14:23

Huh.

Just a couple of dudes who got mad online and murdered each other. Hate to see it. I don’t mean to be a voyeur but I absolutely have to know what these dudes were arguing about.

Trump vs Hilary?
Is A hot dog a sandwich?
Could a man kill a wolf?
Well Done Steak?
Why does Portnoy take several bites and then say One Bite Everyone Knows The Rules?
Front wipe or back wipe?
Crumble or fold the toilet paper?


:lol:

He made fun of La La Land!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21036
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Mar 2017, 09:20

Some old guy named Brent Musberger was on the last Pardon My Take. Will this be the guest to finally get BostonSuck to stop pretending he doesn't know what Pardon My Take is?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21036
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Mar 2017, 09:25

Gregs Kite wrote:Some old guy named Brent Musberger was on the last Pardon My Take. Will this be the guest to finally get BostonSuck to stop pretending he doesn't know what Pardon My Take is?

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29374
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Mar 2017, 09:28

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Some old guy named Brent Musberger was on the last Pardon My Take. Will this be the guest to finally get BostonSuck to stop pretending he doesn't know what Pardon My Take is?

Image


Image
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21036
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Mar 2017, 09:59

Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Some old guy named Brent Musberger was on the last Pardon My Take. Will this be the guest to finally get BostonSuck to stop pretending he doesn't know what Pardon My Take is?

Image


Image


Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29374
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Mar 2017, 08:29

Brent was awesome. Very good guest.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29686
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Mar 2017, 11:34

I ordered a beach towel for the summer. It was only $50. These guys are great.

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29374
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Mar 2017, 11:39

Words of wisdom from Big Cat:

I’ve done a pretty good job of avoiding politics all together recently. 1) Because it exhausts me 2) Because no one cares about my political opinions and 3) Because of shit like this, this nitpicking bullshit is the absolute WORST. The fact that someone actually thinks moving water glasses and papers around on a table is the weirdest thing she’s ever seen is fucking unreal. Does anyone realize if you complain about everything you complain about nothing? When you make a big deal about a guy moving shit around on a desk, something every person does, and use hyperbole to explain pretty simple things, you lose all ability to reason with anyone. If every thread is Important, if every news item is the one to bring Donald Trump down, nothing will. And the other side does the same shit. Clay Travis flipping out because one single student sent an email to a professor about safe spaces, calling it an epidemic around our country when in reality 99.9% of college students don’t give a fuck and only want to get drunk and have sex. Fucking wake up you dummies, not every thing is a thing. I seriously can’t stand either side of any political argument these days. It’s like everyone has lost their mind and everything has to be said in absolutes.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29686
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 29 Mar 2017, 11:43

Briandong79 wrote:Words of wisdom from Big Cat:

I’ve done a pretty good job of avoiding politics all together recently. 1) Because it exhausts me 2) Because no one cares about my political opinions and 3) Because of shit like this, this nitpicking bullshit is the absolute WORST. The fact that someone actually thinks moving water glasses and papers around on a table is the weirdest thing she’s ever seen is fucking unreal. Does anyone realize if you complain about everything you complain about nothing? When you make a big deal about a guy moving shit around on a desk, something every person does, and use hyperbole to explain pretty simple things, you lose all ability to reason with anyone. If every thread is Important, if every news item is the one to bring Donald Trump down, nothing will. And the other side does the same shit. Clay Travis flipping out because one single student sent an email to a professor about safe spaces, calling it an epidemic around our country when in reality 99.9% of college students don’t give a fuck and only want to get drunk and have sex. Fucking wake up you dummies, not every thing is a thing. I seriously can’t stand either side of any political argument these days. It’s like everyone has lost their mind and everything has to be said in absolutes.



Image

Solid, solid take.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11448
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Mar 2017, 11:54

Briandong79 wrote:Words of wisdom from Big Cat:

I’ve done a pretty good job of avoiding politics all together recently. 1) Because it exhausts me 2) Because no one cares about my political opinions and 3) Because of shit like this, this nitpicking bullshit is the absolute WORST. The fact that someone actually thinks moving water glasses and papers around on a table is the weirdest thing she’s ever seen is fucking unreal. Does anyone realize if you complain about everything you complain about nothing? When you make a big deal about a guy moving shit around on a desk, something every person does, and use hyperbole to explain pretty simple things, you lose all ability to reason with anyone. If every thread is Important, if every news item is the one to bring Donald Trump down, nothing will. And the other side does the same shit. Clay Travis flipping out because one single student sent an email to a professor about safe spaces, calling it an epidemic around our country when in reality 99.9% of college students don’t give a fuck and only want to get drunk and have sex. Fucking wake up you dummies, not every thing is a thing. I seriously can’t stand either side of any political argument these days. It’s like everyone has lost their mind and everything has to be said in absolutes.


He's never seen the #MAGA thread.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21036
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests