Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: Bar Stool Sports, presented by mister bacon

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2018, 11:09

I caught some of the Barstool Breakfast Show on the radio this morning. It didn't really suck me in. They were discussing how many of their listeners are long-time stoolies vs. people who didn't really know about Barstool and just came across the radio show and tuned in. The chick host (I don't know her name) seemed to think there's a significant number of the latter. I would wager that number is very close to zero.

Francis's voice sorta reminds me of Nick Kroll.

That's all I got. Post of the day so far, easily.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 14 Feb 2018, 11:17

TheWolf wrote:I caught some of the Barstool Breakfast Show on the radio this morning. It didn't really suck me in. They were discussing how many of their listeners are long-time stoolies vs. people who didn't really know about Barstool and just came across the radio show and tuned in. The chick host (I don't know her name) seemed to think there's a significant number of the latter. I would wager that number is very close to zero.

I think the chick host is dong famous Julie Stewart-Binks:

would.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2018, 11:22

mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I caught some of the Barstool Breakfast Show on the radio this morning. It didn't really suck me in. They were discussing how many of their listeners are long-time stoolies vs. people who didn't really know about Barstool and just came across the radio show and tuned in. The chick host (I don't know her name) seemed to think there's a significant number of the latter. I would wager that number is very close to zero.

I think the chick host is dong famous Julie Stewart-Binks:

would.

I think you're right. I recall hearing the name Julie. Nice cans. TY for the picture.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby God Shamgod » 14 Feb 2018, 11:43

They are obviously trying to get new audiences. Not sure how great a fit Willie Colon is there as he doesn't seem to be one to take a joke. He also said he would kneel during the anthem which I am sure endeared him to the comment section. On the brightside, he may end up beating the fuck out of someone there.

I remember Julie saying that she dated a very famous guy, but one day was looked at him and was grossed out and realized she was only with him for the fame. I did some digging and it was Cam from Modern Family. lol.

Francis is a legit talent. Wouldn't be surprised if he moves on to stand up full time or a writing gig somewhere else.

Also, props to Dallas Braden's co host for making Deadspin his 2nd day on the job by calling that underage asian snowboarder a hot piece of ass. /DunkingDonut. Gotta say Deadspin really took the loss as they now seem to be the official beat reporters for the Stool. I am sure that kid that took the Deadspin internship thought he would be cranking out longforms in no time, but is stuck listening to Barstool radio 12 hours a day for anything offensive to report on. Really wishing he took that gig at the Ringer.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2018, 11:48

....are you the kid that took the Deadspin internship?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby God Shamgod » 14 Feb 2018, 11:49

Gregs Kite wrote:....are you the kid that took the Deadspin internship?

THey don't pay enough.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby mj3528 » 14 Feb 2018, 11:49

God Shamgod wrote:They are obviously trying to get new audiences. Not sure how great a fit Willie Colon is there as he doesn't seem to be one to take a joke. He also said he would kneel during the anthem which I am sure endeared him to the comment section. On the brightside, he may end up beating the fuck out of someone there.

I remember Julie saying that she dated a very famous guy, but one day was looked at him and was grossed out and realized she was only with him for the fame. I did some digging and it was Cam from Modern Family. lol.

Francis is a legit talent. Wouldn't be surprised if he moves on to stand up full time or a writing gig somewhere else.

Also, props to Dallas Braden's co host for making Deadspin his 2nd day on the job by calling that underage asian snowboarder a hot piece of ass. /DunkingDonut. Gotta say Deadspin really took the loss as they now seem to be the official beat reporters for the Stool. I am sure that kid that took the Deadspin internship thought he would be cranking out longforms in no time, but is stuck listening to Barstool radio 12 hours a day for anything offensive to report on. Really wishing he took that gig at the Ringer.

That is funny about Cam from Modern Family. When I was looking for a pic of her, there were several of them together:

mj3528
#QM

Postby JT99 » 14 Feb 2018, 11:52

God Shamgod wrote:They are obviously trying to get new audiences. Not sure how great a fit Willie Colon is there as he doesn't seem to be one to take a joke. He also said he would kneel during the anthem which I am sure endeared him to the comment section. On the brightside, he may end up beating the fuck out of someone there.

"Gross". Ouch.

T's & P's, Farv.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Feb 2018, 11:59

Lmao on Stern this week they played a Lemet segment from 2016, and were digging in on his dating life, including Tinder. They asked if he knows of any famous ppl on Tinder, and Lemet stated that it’s well known that Eric Stonestreet is all over it and slays.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mj3528 » 14 Feb 2018, 12:02

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Lmao on Stern this week they played a Lemet segment from 2016, and were digging in on his dating life, including Tinder. They asked if he knows of any famous ppl on Tinder, and Lemet stated that it’s well known that Eric Stonestreet is all over it and slays.

I think I heard a segment with Eric Stonestreet and he confirmed his slaying on Tinder ways.

That and he almost got into a fight at a Dodgers game.
mj3528
#QM

Postby BigJohnStudd » 15 Feb 2018, 01:07

mj3528 wrote:

That is funny about Cam from Modern Family. When I was looking for a pic of her, there were several of them together:

Jeez, that is uncanny. Like, I had to remind myself that wasn't Farv.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell