F---, Magary, Kill

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jan 2018, 17:40

I had meatloaf ln and today. It’s great you gd psycho
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 18 Jan 2018, 17:42

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I had meatloaf ln and today. It’s great you gd psycho

I had it... Monday, I think.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 18 Jan 2018, 17:42

Meatloaf is good. If you're ordering overpriced meatloaf at a restaurant then you're an idiot. The literal point of meatloaf is that its cheap easy and tasty, just like <fill in the blank with various SOTSGer's Mom.>
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JichaelDick » 18 Jan 2018, 17:44

TheWolf wrote:Jike will eat anything for lunch, but he won't eat that.

Well played.

Bald, we've discussed this. I'm a delightful nut job, not a fucking psycho.

Donger: I ate it at the restaurants because people swore up and down I'd like it, even as someone who hated meat loaf. I did not.

Meat and 3 place was like $5 with a drink, it's not like I went to Delmonico, FFS.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 18 Jan 2018, 17:44

Briandong79 wrote:Meatloaf is good. If you're ordering overpriced meatloaf at a restaurant then you're an idiot. The literal point of meatloaf is that its cheap easy and tasty, just like <fill in the blank with various SOTSGer's Mom.>

This. All of this. Including the mom joke. Well done.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 18 Jan 2018, 17:45

JichaelDick wrote:

Well played.

Donger: I ate it at the restaurants because people swore up and down I'd like it, even as someone who hated meat loaf. I did not.

Meat and 3 place was like $5 with a drink, it's not like I went to Delmonico, FFS.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about you.

Every time some food critic coos over a nouveau comfort diner serving meat loaf sandwiches for $18 a pop, my eyebrow raises.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JichaelDick » 18 Jan 2018, 17:46

Briandong79 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Well played.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about you.

Every time some food critic coos over a nouveau comfort diner serving meat loaf sandwiches for $18 a pop, my eyebrow raises.

My b, got a touch defensive.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 18 Jan 2018, 23:22

I don't like big ducking meat loaf where you cut off a slice like some kind of soggy loaf of bread. I do like mini meat loaves that are wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cheese. That’s fine.

Much like I like <SOTSGee of choice>’s Mom stuffed with cheese.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Goose » 23 Jan 2018, 15:29

From today's mailbag:

A few months back I entered into my church’s annual Fall chili cook-off. I enjoyed the afternoon filled with a dozen chilis and nice conversation. Now, a fellow church member grows his own hot peppers and made a dried pepper mix that could be ground up. I am a huge spicy flavor guy so I ground that shit on many a bowl of chili. It burned real good!

Following that event I attended a large meeting of a city wide organization that fights for social justice causes. I was one of the representatives of my congregation. It’s basically a collection of churches, synagogues, mosques, and unions that collectively lobby the state and local governments for affordable housing, reform to the school to prison pipeline, economic justice, immigrant and refugee rights, police reform, etc. This was a big “general assembly” meeting in which the mayor and other area politicos were attending and speeches were being made. It was held in a very large predominantly African American church.

As the meeting got going I started to feel a rumbling down below. I tried to hold it in but I couldn’t help. I released a series of rancid farts. The only mercy was they were SBD. These were noxious bombs that could stun a herd of cattle. While an impassioned presenter said things like “Madam Mayor, we have an affordable housing crises on our hands!” I was releasing toxic fumes into the church puff by puff. A few folks from the local AFL-CIO two rows in front turned around and clearly were looking for the culprit as one of them covered his nose in his t-shirt. I thought I might escape with just the gas but then the second wave hit me and I had to scramble over folks in the pew to get out. I clenched like I’ve never clenched before. I made it out and asked one of the very nicely dressed ushers with white gloves on where the restroom was. He for sure clocked the sweat beading on my brow. I made it to the bathroom and release hell just in time. That pepper mix burned just as much going out. Finally I cleaned up and made my way back into the room feeling a million pounds lighter. I didn’t care if everyone knew it was me. I was free

Based on the first two paragraphs I thought this might be mister bacon. But when I got to the end and the guy didn't shit his pants I knew he wasn't from around here.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Jan 2018, 15:31

Congrats, Goose. I LOLed at that.

Also from today:

That’s just wishful thinking. The refs fuck up because they are boobs, and the Pats win everything because God hates mankind and wants to speed its demise. It’s Occam’s Razor, really. I’d rather just accept it than waste my time being some BUTTHURT fanboy sitting there and hoping some imaginary high court reverses some sports outcome I personally deem to be unfair. A.J. Bouye and Myles Jack both got fucking hosed but no one is gonna un-hose it.

Sup, 31?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 23 Jan 2018, 15:44

Gregs Kite wrote:Congrats, Goose. I LOLed at that.

Also from today:

That’s just wishful thinking. The refs fuck up because they are boobs, and the Pats win everything because God hates mankind and wants to speed its demise. It’s Occam’s Razor, really. I’d rather just accept it than waste my time being some BUTTHURT fanboy sitting there and hoping some imaginary high court reverses some sports outcome I personally deem to be unfair. A.J. Bouye and Myles Jack both got fucking hosed but no one is gonna un-hose it.

Sup, 31?

Want to point me in the direction of any posts i've made blaming the referees for anything in that game sweet cheeks?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Jan 2018, 15:48

ctz31 wrote:

Also from today:

Sup, 31?

Want to point me in the direction of any posts i've made blaming the referees for anything in that game sweet cheeks?

I know, savvy veteran move posting all your whining in the shoutbox. And they call you dumb!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 23 Jan 2018, 15:52

Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Also from today:

Sup, 31?

I know, savvy veteran move posting all your whining in the shoutbox. And they call you dumb!

I didn't whine. I said tom played like shit most of the game, you won because once again a coach choked away a game in the face of the GOAT standing on the other sideline. I probably mentioned a few of the horseshit calls because that's what they are, but did not blame the game on them. And i called your mom a faggot.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 23 Jan 2018, 16:07

Also from today:

Sup, 31?

I understand why people are upset about the Jack call. You'd like to see the official not blow the whistle until he's certain the play is dead, but that shit happens sometimes. After reviewing several replays, it does appear he was not being touched when he clearly took full possession of the ball. That being said, I'm still not 100 on the rule here. The ball was clearly "out" - as in no longer in Lewis's possession - before he hit the ground. But it was pinned between both guys until they hit the ground. In order to finish taking it away from Lewis, wouldn't they kind of still have to be touching while he rips it out of there? I get wanting them to hold off on the whistle and give the ref a chance to see the replay and get it right. But are we even sure they'd have allowed him to advance it on replay if the whistle hadn't been blown?

But whatever, I'll grant that one. The Bouye call... On what planet is this not textbook pass interference? The ball is in the air, he puts his hands on the receiver without looking for the ball, and the receiver is therefore unable to get around him to attempt to make a play. The ball may have looked uncatchable based on being inside and Cooks not being able to get to that spot. And if Bouye doesn't touch him, that's great coverage to shield the route and not give him the chance to make that play. But as soon as he puts his hands on him, as minor as anyone thinks it might have been, that's the literal definition of defensive pass interference. What in the actual fuck are these people talking about? Am I taking crazy pills here?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 23 Jan 2018, 16:47

TheWolf wrote:

Also from today:

Sup, 31?

I understand why people are upset about the Jack call. You'd like to see the official not blow the whistle until he's certain the play is dead, but that shit happens sometimes. After reviewing several replays, it does appear he was not being touched when he clearly took full possession of the ball. That being said, I'm still not 100 on the rule here. The ball was clearly "out" - as in no longer in Lewis's possession - before he hit the ground. But it was pinned between both guys until they hit the ground. In order to finish taking it away from Lewis, wouldn't they kind of still have to be touching while he rips it out of there? I get wanting them to hold off on the whistle and give the ref a chance to see the replay and get it right. But are we even sure they'd have allowed him to advance it on replay if the whistle hadn't been blown?

But whatever, I'll grant that one. The Bouye call... On what planet is this not textbook pass interference? The ball is in the air, he puts his hands on the receiver without looking for the ball, and the receiver is therefore unable to get around him to attempt to make a play. The ball may have looked uncatchable based on being inside and Cooks not being able to get to that spot. And if Bouye doesn't touch him, that's great coverage to shield the route and not give him the chance to make that play. But as soon as he puts his hands on him, as minor as anyone thinks it might have been, that's the literal definition of defensive pass interference.

I thought it was iffy because I don't think it was catchable, and to that point the refs had been really letting them play tight. Saying that, I understand WHY it was called
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell