F---, Magary, Kill

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Dec 2017, 15:32

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:wanna try that last section again?


Oh yeah, they hated him because he flat out bashed those folks, didn't they? He was "poor shaming" or some other nonsense. In other words, what Gup is doing isn't what Vance is doing, because Gup is trying to say we Alabamians aren't that bad.

I meant more this:

"smarmy liberals like DREW thought was bad because it tried not to paint an entire section of Appalachia as humans, not mutants."

has one too many "not"s


My b.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26454
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 07 Dec 2017, 15:37

JichaelDick wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:wanna try that last section again?


Oh yeah, they hated him because he flat out bashed those folks, didn't they? He was "poor shaming" or some other nonsense. In other words, what Gup is doing isn't what Vance is doing, because Gup is trying to say we Alabamians aren't that bad.

I meant more this:

"smarmy liberals like DREW thought was bad because it tried not to paint an entire section of Appalachia as humans, not mutants."

has one too many "not"s


My b.

no prob
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12808
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Goose » 07 Dec 2017, 15:44

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:wanna try that last section again?


Oh yeah, they hated him because he flat out bashed those folks, didn't they? He was "poor shaming" or some other nonsense. In other words, what Gup is doing isn't what Vance is doing, because Gup is trying to say we Alabamians aren't that bad.

I meant more this:

"smarmy liberals like DREW thought was bad because it tried not to paint an entire section of Appalachia as humans, not mutants."

has one too many "not"s


My b.

no prob


Based on the excerpt Gup was writing about Mobile being a haven for his family. Maybe there's more to it, but I'm not going to do any more research before firing off this hot take.

Interpolating life in Mobile to represent life across the whole state of Alabama is like going to Okeechobee and expecting it to be like South Beach. Sure it's hot and there's a lot of people speaking Spanish, but there aren't going to be any beaches or models parading around. Mobile is a long fucking way from Huntsville (figuratively and literally).

So let's just cut the baby in half and say that both guys have it wrong. Everybody from Alabama is not an inbred white supremacist, just as everyone from Alabama is not a genteel southern gentleman like the Gup uncles. Go figure.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Dec 2017, 15:59

Goose wrote:Based on the excerpt Gup was writing about Mobile being a haven for his family. Maybe there's more to it, but I'm not going to do any more research before firing off this hot take.

Interpolating life in Mobile to represent life across the whole state of Alabama is like going to Okeechobee and expecting it to be like South Beach. Sure it's hot and there's a lot of people speaking Spanish, but there aren't going to be any beaches or models parading around. Mobile is a long fucking way from Huntsville (figuratively and literally).

So let's just cut the baby in half and say that both guys have it wrong. Everybody from Alabama is not an inbred white supremacist, just as everyone from Alabama is not a genteel southern gentleman like the Gup uncles. Go figure.


What a measured, well written post.

That won't stand in here, right ladies?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24489
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Dec 2017, 15:04

Patriots at Steelers: I am pathetic because I treat every Pats regular season loss as some kind of grand, historically equalizing triumph. Like, they go and lose down in Miami (which, surprisingly, they do quite often) and I’m like, “AHA! Take THAT, Brady! Your days of lording over this league are OVER!” Meanwhile, that shit is just a blip on the way to them winning a sixth ring because everyone else’s QB died along the way.


Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24489
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Dthefritz » 14 Dec 2017, 19:56

Gregs Kite wrote:
Patriots at Steelers: I am pathetic because I treat every Pats regular season loss as some kind of grand, historically equalizing triumph. Like, they go and lose down in Miami (which, surprisingly, they do quite often) and I’m like, “AHA! Take THAT, Brady! Your days of lording over this league are OVER!” Meanwhile, that shit is just a blip on the way to them winning a sixth ring because everyone else’s QB died along the way.


Image

Metallica_SadButTrue.wmv
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7886
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Dec 2017, 20:20

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Patriots at Steelers: I am pathetic because I treat every Pats regular season loss as some kind of grand, historically equalizing triumph. Like, they go and lose down in Miami (which, surprisingly, they do quite often) and I’m like, “AHA! Take THAT, Brady! Your days of lording over this league are OVER!” Meanwhile, that shit is just a blip on the way to them winning a sixth ring because everyone else’s QB died along the way.


Image

Metallica_SadButTrue.wmv


Yeah, I have zero faith in the Steelers winning this game, even though the stats suggest it should at least be competitive. I am sticking with my 45-28 Pats prediction.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31865
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Jew Jitsu » 14 Dec 2017, 20:24

Frank the Tank wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Patriots at Steelers: I am pathetic because I treat every Pats regular season loss as some kind of grand, historically equalizing triumph. Like, they go and lose down in Miami (which, surprisingly, they do quite often) and I’m like, “AHA! Take THAT, Brady! Your days of lording over this league are OVER!” Meanwhile, that shit is just a blip on the way to them winning a sixth ring because everyone else’s QB died along the way.


Image

Metallica_SadButTrue.wmv


Yeah, I have zero faith in the Steelers winning this game, even though the stats suggest it should at least be competitive. I am sticking with my 45-28 Pats prediction.

So courageous of you
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8944
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Dec 2017, 14:15

Normally I'm right up to date on anything and everything Jaguars related, but what is DREW implying here:

Jaguars at Niners: Blake Bortles only became a punchline after a mediocre 2016 season and a rocky patch this offseason. But before that, he was easily one of the most promising passers in football, and now his numbers are back up to where they were in 2015. Why, it’s almost as if he was always capable, but something happened during that bad stretch that clearly affected his on-field play and no one is saying what!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24489
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby JichaelDick » 21 Dec 2017, 14:24

If he's implying Trump, then he's a fucking idiot.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26454
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 21 Dec 2017, 14:42

Image
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13474
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Dec 2017, 14:47

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Image


i was thinking his smoking hot girlfrann must have cheated on him or whatever. but booze is a good guess too. he does live in jacksonville.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30416
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby JichaelDick » 21 Dec 2017, 14:48

SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Image


i was thinking his smoking hot girlfrann must have cheated on him or whatever. but booze is a good guess too. he does live in jacksonville.


Thought the same, but they broke up in 2014.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26454
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Dec 2017, 16:32

I've heard Bortles quite a bit on Pardon My Take. I'd be surprised if he knows Trump is President.

Maybe it's because he's balding.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31441
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby mister bacon » 21 Dec 2017, 18:55

SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Image


i was thinking his smoking hot girlfrann must have cheated on him or whatever. but booze is a good guess too. he does live in jacksonville.



ginder. or opiates?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26869
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest