F---, Magary, Kill

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Dec 2017, 15:32

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:wanna try that last section again?

Oh yeah, they hated him because he flat out bashed those folks, didn't they? He was "poor shaming" or some other nonsense. In other words, what Gup is doing isn't what Vance is doing, because Gup is trying to say we Alabamians aren't that bad.

I meant more this:

"smarmy liberals like DREW thought was bad because it tried not to paint an entire section of Appalachia as humans, not mutants."

has one too many "not"s

My b.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 07 Dec 2017, 15:37

JichaelDick wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Oh yeah, they hated him because he flat out bashed those folks, didn't they? He was "poor shaming" or some other nonsense. In other words, what Gup is doing isn't what Vance is doing, because Gup is trying to say we Alabamians aren't that bad.

I meant more this:

"smarmy liberals like DREW thought was bad because it tried not to paint an entire section of Appalachia as humans, not mutants."

has one too many "not"s

My b.

no prob
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Goose » 07 Dec 2017, 15:44

JichaelDick wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

I meant more this:

has one too many "not"s

My b.

no prob

Based on the excerpt Gup was writing about Mobile being a haven for his family. Maybe there's more to it, but I'm not going to do any more research before firing off this hot take.

Interpolating life in Mobile to represent life across the whole state of Alabama is like going to Okeechobee and expecting it to be like South Beach. Sure it's hot and there's a lot of people speaking Spanish, but there aren't going to be any beaches or models parading around. Mobile is a long fucking way from Huntsville (figuratively and literally).

So let's just cut the baby in half and say that both guys have it wrong. Everybody from Alabama is not an inbred white supremacist, just as everyone from Alabama is not a genteel southern gentleman like the Gup uncles. Go figure.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Dec 2017, 15:59

Goose wrote:Based on the excerpt Gup was writing about Mobile being a haven for his family. Maybe there's more to it, but I'm not going to do any more research before firing off this hot take.

Interpolating life in Mobile to represent life across the whole state of Alabama is like going to Okeechobee and expecting it to be like South Beach. Sure it's hot and there's a lot of people speaking Spanish, but there aren't going to be any beaches or models parading around. Mobile is a long fucking way from Huntsville (figuratively and literally).

So let's just cut the baby in half and say that both guys have it wrong. Everybody from Alabama is not an inbred white supremacist, just as everyone from Alabama is not a genteel southern gentleman like the Gup uncles. Go figure.

What a measured, well written post.

That won't stand in here, right ladies?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Dec 2017, 15:04

Patriots at Steelers: I am pathetic because I treat every Pats regular season loss as some kind of grand, historically equalizing triumph. Like, they go and lose down in Miami (which, surprisingly, they do quite often) and I’m like, “AHA! Take THAT, Brady! Your days of lording over this league are OVER!” Meanwhile, that shit is just a blip on the way to them winning a sixth ring because everyone else’s QB died along the way.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 14 Dec 2017, 19:56

Gregs Kite wrote:
Patriots at Steelers: I am pathetic because I treat every Pats regular season loss as some kind of grand, historically equalizing triumph. Like, they go and lose down in Miami (which, surprisingly, they do quite often) and I’m like, “AHA! Take THAT, Brady! Your days of lording over this league are OVER!” Meanwhile, that shit is just a blip on the way to them winning a sixth ring because everyone else’s QB died along the way.

Metallica_SadButTrue.wmv
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Dec 2017, 20:20

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Metallica_SadButTrue.wmv

Yeah, I have zero faith in the Steelers winning this game, even though the stats suggest it should at least be competitive. I am sticking with my 45-28 Pats prediction.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Jew Jitsu » 14 Dec 2017, 20:24

Frank the Tank wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Metallica_SadButTrue.wmv

Yeah, I have zero faith in the Steelers winning this game, even though the stats suggest it should at least be competitive. I am sticking with my 45-28 Pats prediction.

So courageous of you
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Dec 2017, 14:15

Normally I'm right up to date on anything and everything Jaguars related, but what is DREW implying here:

Jaguars at Niners: Blake Bortles only became a punchline after a mediocre 2016 season and a rocky patch this offseason. But before that, he was easily one of the most promising passers in football, and now his numbers are back up to where they were in 2015. Why, it’s almost as if he was always capable, but something happened during that bad stretch that clearly affected his on-field play and no one is saying what!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 21 Dec 2017, 14:24

If he's implying Trump, then he's a fucking idiot.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 21 Dec 2017, 14:42

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Dec 2017, 14:47

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Image

i was thinking his smoking hot girlfrann must have cheated on him or whatever. but booze is a good guess too. he does live in jacksonville.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 21 Dec 2017, 14:48

SouthernYokel wrote:

i was thinking his smoking hot girlfrann must have cheated on him or whatever. but booze is a good guess too. he does live in jacksonville.

Thought the same, but they broke up in 2014.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Dec 2017, 16:32

I've heard Bortles quite a bit on Pardon My Take. I'd be surprised if he knows Trump is President.

Maybe it's because he's balding.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mister bacon » 21 Dec 2017, 18:55

SouthernYokel wrote:

ginder. or opiates?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell