F---, Magary, Kill

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Nov 2017, 14:22

TheWolf wrote:
...his accomplishments arguably match that of Pryor, his forebear in both confessional humor and, apparently, demeaning the opposite sex.

What Louie did was fucked up, no question about it. But is he really comparing jeckyling in front of consenting (maybe) woman to Pryor beating the shit out of bitches and throwing them out in the cold with no clothes?

well I mean in both instances, the bitches had it coming, right?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Nov 2017, 14:23

It's not funny anymore, dude.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 13 Nov 2017, 14:30

Gregs Kite wrote:It's not funny anymore, dude.

I know. Nothing is funny. Laughter is literally the worst. Grow up, Longwind.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goose » 13 Nov 2017, 14:49

I thought that it was a reasonably measured article until the last two paragraphs. It's like he got the red light from the stage and he had to throttle up the anger and wrap it up quickly.

This part really bothered me:

It’s just a laugh hunt, and I never wanna hear another goddamn hint about how it’s anything more than that.

Ultimately stand up comedy is about getting laughs. But it can be more than that, it doesn't have to be one thing. If we can just call stand-up comedy a laugh hunt then everything on the internet can be equally described as a click hunt, nothing more, nothing less, whether it's a gif of a nut shotor a missive on child war victims in Syria.

Exact same thing.

This is so touching but did it get as many hits as this?

One is no more important then the other.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 13 Nov 2017, 14:51

Goose wrote:I thought that it was a reasonably measured article until the last two paragraphs. It's like he got the red light from the stage and he had to throttle up the anger and wrap it up quickly.

This part really bothered me:

It’s just a laugh hunt, and I never wanna hear another goddamn hint about how it’s anything more than that.

Ultimately stand up comedy is about getting laughs. But it can be more than that, it doesn't have to be one thing. If we can just call stand-up comedy a laugh hunt then everything on the internet can be equally described as a click hunt, nothing more, nothing less, whether it's a gif of a nut shotor a missive on child war victims in Syria.

Exact same thing.

This is so touching but did it get as many hits as this?

One is no more important then the other.

Also, what's wrong with it being a laugh hunt? Their job is to make people laugh. People laugh at horrible things. Sorry to shatter your precious little worldview, hf61.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Incogneetus69 » 16 Nov 2017, 16:30

Nother gay article
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby TheWolf » 17 Nov 2017, 08:10

Drew wrote:I am sick to death of coaches and their precious systems. No more systems. Systems are why I gotta watch Nathan Peterman trip over his dick for a full Sunday.

Wait... I thought systems were a good thing. 31, thoughts?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby TheWolf » 17 Nov 2017, 08:22

TheWolf wrote:
Drew wrote:I am sick to death of coaches and their precious systems. No more systems. Systems are why I gotta watch Nathan Peterman trip over his dick for a full Sunday.

ETA: For a guy that claims to be WOKE af, continuing to call your weekly column the Dick Joke Jambaroo and rating games on something called throwgasms (complete with cum shot logo) seems pretty questionable, IMO.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 17 Nov 2017, 08:29

TheWolf wrote:

If there is a god, and I know in buffalo there usually isnt. But if there is a god, can peterson pls look competent this weekend. These retard nat'l media faggots and sotsg idiots who have never seen a bills game, or tyrod taylor play, are on their fucking soapboxes like i've never seen. I am going to feel bad for mcdermott when this doesn't work out, because even though we all know they weren't winning many more games with the shifty negro this year, they will all act like we were going to go 5-2 down the stretch against new england twice, kansas city, and 4 of the 7 on the road.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Nov 2017, 09:34

ctz31 wrote:they will all act like we were going to go 5-2 down the stretch against new england twice, kansas city, and 4 of the 7 on the road.

I can pretty much guarantee you that not one person anywhere in the world with a functioning frontal lobe thought that.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby ctz31 » 17 Nov 2017, 09:40

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
ctz31 wrote:they will all act like we were going to go 5-2 down the stretch against new england twice, kansas city, and 4 of the 7 on the road.

I can pretty much guarantee you that not one person anywhere in the world with a functioning frontal lobe thought that.

Oh you just watch the hindsight.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Nov 2017, 09:41

ctz31 wrote:

I think it was more "they're 5-2 and everyone behind them is garbage, so there's a very good chance they'll limp to the 6 seed."
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby ctz31 » 17 Nov 2017, 09:44

Briandong79 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

I think it was more "they're 5-2 and everyone behind them is garbage, so there's a very good chance they'll limp to the 6 seed."

*5-4
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Nov 2017, 09:45

ctz31 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

*5-4

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby ctz31 » Today, 09:27

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

If there is a god, and I know in buffalo there usually isnt. But if there is a god, can peterson pls look competent this weekend. These retard nat'l media faggots and sotsg idiots who have never seen a bills game, or tyrod taylor play, are on their fucking soapboxes like i've never seen. I am going to feel bad for mcdermott when this doesn't work out, because even though we all know they weren't winning many more games with the shifty negro this year, they will all act like we were going to go 5-2 down the stretch against new england twice, kansas city, and 4 of the 7 on the road.

As expected, there is no god. Congrat hf61
ctz31
#nnf

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell