F---, Magary, Kill

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby God Shamgod » 27 Oct 2017, 10:10

He's a decent writer, but I've gotta say Drew strikes me as a HUGE pussy. No wonder he got bullied by his D3 football team.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby mj3528 » 27 Oct 2017, 10:12

God Shamgod wrote:He's a decent writer, but I've gotta say Drew strikes me as a HUGE pussy. No wonder he got bullied by his D3 football team.

He went to Michigan for his freshman year, and then transferred to Colby College because he was homesick, lonely or something. So yeah, pussy.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby God Shamgod » 27 Oct 2017, 10:14

I am not out here getting in street fights, but man I get the feeling he is a pushover. Could just back him down in the paint. His wife probably walks all over him.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Jew Jitsu » 27 Oct 2017, 10:18

Guy got a funny bone but he's a massive pussy and moron.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Oct 2017, 10:23

Jew Jitsu wrote:Guy got a funny bone but he's a massive pussy and moron.

Kite?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Oct 2017, 10:24

God Shamgod wrote:I am not out here getting in street fights, but man I get the feeling he is a pushover. Could just back him down in the paint. His wife probably walks all over him.

Yeah, you don't write that sort of cuck fest without some fear of womanly retribution.

ETA: Drew now has only 243 tweets. He went back and cleaned house. LOL, what a baby.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Rufus » 27 Oct 2017, 12:51

Gregs Kite wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:I am not out here getting in street fights, but man I get the feeling he is a pushover. Could just back him down in the paint. His wife probably walks all over him.

Yeah, you don't write that sort of cuck fest without some fear of womanly retribution.

ETA: Drew now has only 243 tweets. He went back and cleaned house. LOL, what a baby.

He said in a recent mailbag that he installed some app that automatically removes Tweets older than 2 weeks old. Which, honestly, isn't the worst idea in the world, but yeah.

I read the piece, it was largely fine, but this and many other thinkpieces like it reek of "I'm sorry I'm a white man". I feel terrible for anyone that goes through bad shit because of who they are, but it isn't my fault I was born a white man any more than it's non-white men's faults that they weren't, and I'm really tired of being told (subtextually anyway) to apologize for it. Maybe instead of constantly apologizing and braying about how much more woke we are than everybody else, we all just try not to be dicks, even to people we think are wrong.
Rufus
Wiffle Ball King

Postby BigJohnStudd » 31 Oct 2017, 16:01

Last week:

Corned beef/Pastrami. This isn’t fair to all the vegetables on this list because we’re talking about cured meats here, and any meat will beat any vegetable in any flavor competition.

The meat is listed at number 3, behind two pickled vegetables.

This week:

Is Tuesday the absolute shittiest possible day for Halloween to land on? Why yes, I believe it’s neck and neck with Monday for that particular honor.

"Absolute worst" does not equal "and also tied with one other".

I have the feeling h1f1 doesn't understand how superlatives work.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby mister bacon » 31 Oct 2017, 20:03

Gregs Kite wrote:Get the fuck over yourself, dude. Like DTF, mister bacon, MTM and the other anti-Stool whiners on this board, this shows how little you read Barstool and how little you understand the site and what it's about. Instead, choosing to skim the headlines and join in with the other pitchforks because god forbid this one little section of the internet (remember, no one knows Barstool, they're so insignificant, right?) cater to one subsection of society who get it.

how little i read bar stool? like if i read it more I'd like it? nigga please. i don't need to read bar stool because it's the most common basic bullshit that passes for humor on the internet. it's like a Tyler Perry movie for drunken white douches. the same formulaic jokes, aggregating funny shit someone else found on Twitter or Reddit and adding a comment about being drunk, an accent, or a woman's appearance. it's not funny or interesting to me. there a few guys there who I like who aren't on that tip. good for kfc or portnoy for finding their niche and making piles of money. they found a way to monetize the 20 funniest guys from the comments section of local newspaper and pretend it's innovation. hard pass.

their site is shit no matter how many shitty t shirts they sell. they are the corniest dudes on the internet.

I do think it's interesting that stoolies throw a tantrum if tell em you you don't like barstool and they interpret that as "pitchforks". god how much more entitled can you get?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Oct 2017, 20:12

I don't read it but I'm going to bray for 300 words telling you what it's about.

LOL

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Nov 2017, 13:37

Whew, boy.

It's not funny anymore.

Okay, hf61. Okay.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Nov 2017, 13:46

Gregs Kite wrote:Whew, boy.

It's not funny anymore.

Okay, hf61. Okay.

if anyone out there is likely to have an accidental drunken sexual assault, it is Magary. i would almost like to see it come to light, for him to see the jackals he's worked so hard to ingratiate himself to turn on him with maximum speed and violence. the uppance would be something.

but then someone would have had to have been assaulted and that would suck so i guess i'll pass on it.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BigJohnStudd » 13 Nov 2017, 13:50

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Whew, boy.

It's not funny anymore.

Okay, hf61. Okay.

if anyone out there is likely to have an accidental drunken sexual assault, it is Magary. i would almost like to see it come to light, for him to see the jackals he's worked so hard to ingratiate himself to turn on him with maximum speed and violence. the uppance would be something.

but then someone would have had to have been assaulted and that would suck so i guess i'll pass on it.

In college, the girls called him "Drew the short straw."
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby TheWolf » 13 Nov 2017, 14:18

...his accomplishments arguably match that of Pryor, his forebear in both confessional humor and, apparently, demeaning the opposite sex.

What Louie did was fucked up, no question about it. But is he really comparing jeckyling in front of consenting (maybe) woman to Pryor beating the shit out of bitches and throwing them out in the cold with no clothes?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Nov 2017, 14:20

TheWolf wrote:
...his accomplishments arguably match that of Pryor, his forebear in both confessional humor and, apparently, demeaning the opposite sex.

What Louie did was fucked up, no question about it. But is he really comparing jeckyling in front of consenting (maybe) woman to Pryor beating the shit out of bitches and throwing them out in the cold with no clothes?

i guess technically they're equivalent in the demeaning part and pryor is leading in the assault part
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell