F---, Magary, Kill

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Mar 2017, 15:06

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:hf61 ranks the best sporting events to drink at

I generally agree with the rankings and analysis.


I watched one of the DC guys lob a shot right over the goalkeeper, Carli Lloyd-style, and into the net.


Carli Lloyd-style

Yeah.


:lol: really leaned into that one, congrats ball.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 27990
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Dthefritz » 14 Mar 2017, 19:06

MisterTambourineMan wrote:hf61 ranks the best sporting events to drink at

I generally agree with the rankings and analysis.

What is this guy going on about? Drinking? Sports? Truly, the nadir of preachy liberalism has been reached.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6403
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Mar 2017, 17:01

The column he just posted about some business writer who doesnt like office tourney pools starts with this intro:

As much as we here at Deadspin like to poke fun at sportswriters and political hot-take artists


:evil: :evil: :evil: You ARE the sportswriter political hot take artists.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 27990
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Dthefritz » 22 Mar 2017, 17:29

SouthernYokel wrote:The column he just posted about some business writer who doesnt like office tourney pools starts with this intro:

As much as we here at Deadspin like to poke fun at sportswriters and political hot-take artists


:evil: :evil: :evil: You ARE the sportswriter political hot take artists.

Yeah, but they have nonchalance and self-awareness and stuff.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6403
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Previous

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests