F---, Magary, Kill

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 07 Feb 2017, 10:34

He's not actually 'butthurt'. What makes a joke is the elaboration.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JT99 » 07 Feb 2017, 10:46

Like terrorists, we only feed Boston fans with our hate.

You have to beat them with ideas and love, not hate.

Also, you should seek out any loopholes around rules whenever possible
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Feb 2017, 10:59

Like the loophole that says you have to fucking line up in the shotgun on 2nd and 11 from the opponent's 23, when the last time you tried that it ended in a strip sack and led to the opponent scoring a touchdown. While you have an 8 point lead. With four minutes left.

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BigJohnStudd » 08 Feb 2017, 17:21

Bryan:

Here is a hot take: biscuits and gravy sucks. Biscuits are great because they are flaky and buttery and airy. Once you dump a bunch of quickly-congealing gravy on it, the biscuit becomes soggy and mushy, plus the actual flavor of gravy is not as good as the biscuit flavor it overpowers.

I feel like you just issued your own death warrant. Every professional southerner on the Internet is gonna come for you now, you filthy Yankee. GUMBO GUMBO GUMBO NOW YOU AIN’T HAD BISCUITS AND GRAVY TILL YOU HAD MY MAWMAW’S BISCUITS AND GRAVY.

Jike, thoughts? How's yer mawmaw's biscuits and gravy?
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Feb 2017, 19:16

BigJohnStudd wrote:
Bryan:

Here is a hot take: biscuits and gravy sucks. Biscuits are great because they are flaky and buttery and airy. Once you dump a bunch of quickly-congealing gravy on it, the biscuit becomes soggy and mushy, plus the actual flavor of gravy is not as good as the biscuit flavor it overpowers.

I feel like you just issued your own death warrant. Every professional southerner on the Internet is gonna come for you now, you filthy Yankee. GUMBO GUMBO GUMBO NOW YOU AIN’T HAD BISCUITS AND GRAVY TILL YOU HAD MY MAWMAW’S BISCUITS AND GRAVY.

Bryan is 100% wrong. My grandma's Biscuits and gravy are fantastic. Drew can go fuck himself.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 08 Feb 2017, 19:40

JichaelDick wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
Bryan:

Bryan is 100% wrong. My grandma's Biscuits and gravy are fantastic. Drew can go fuck himself.

Biscuits and gravy should have been on sco's overrated regional foods list. Was it actually on there? I don't remember, or care really. But yeah. Biscuits and gravy are fine. They have never been great. Ever.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Feb 2017, 19:44

TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
Bryan:

Biscuits and gravy should have been on sco's overrated regional foods list. Was it actually on there? I don't remember, or care really. But yeah. Biscuits and gravy are fine. They have never been great. Ever.

Agree. They are the Tom Brady of foods.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Feb 2017, 20:27

TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
Bryan:

JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 08 Feb 2017, 21:38

Gotta side with my nigga joke. Biscuits and sausage gravy are delicious and can be had damn near anywhere. Do not get them at Denny's or IHOP though. Never get anything at Denny's or IHOP.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JT99 » 08 Feb 2017, 21:40

#TeamJike

Biscuits and gravy is the tits
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Feb 2017, 11:37

Gravy sucks.

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 09 Feb 2017, 11:41

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Gravy sucks.

Like, all gravy?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Feb 2017, 11:43

TheWolf wrote:

Like, all gravy?

Like all gravy.

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 09 Feb 2017, 11:49

Consider yourself @ed, then. Gravy is the tits. I'm planning to enjoy some tonight, in fact.

I watched the South Park last night when Randy gets ball cancer for a medical marijuana card and Cartman becomes a KFC smuggler/dealer. I love the scene where he threatens to kill his supplier for cutting the KFC gravy with Boston Market gravy.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Feb 2017, 11:53

Delta flight 2836, Atlanta to MSP (after a layover for Delta 2429, HSV to Atlanta) just got a little heavier and a lot gravy-er.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell