F---, Magary, Kill

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby TheWolf » 25 Jan 2018, 20:03

Theny wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Incogneetus69 wrote:Trump is ruining this country.

What’s he up to anyways haven’t heard from him in a while. Any updates??

He's in Davos unlocking the secrets of the sea.

"Betsy" "sir" Davos

*Ser :geek:
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Incogneetus69 » 25 Jan 2018, 20:16

The joke is that he is one of many whiny cunts who hate trump and yet still seek out his every word.
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby TheWolf » 25 Jan 2018, 20:33

Incogneetus69 wrote:The joke is that he is one of many whiny cunts who hate trump and yet still seek out his every word.

They're the best. Not even a little bit annoying.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 26 Jan 2018, 06:54

Don has been plotting with the russians and nazis to destroy DREW and Phil. Once you understand that it’s easy to get why they are so traumatized! It’s been quite brave of them to speak out.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Dthefritz » 26 Jan 2018, 08:15

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Don has been plotting with the russians and nazis to destroy DREW and Phil. Once you understand that it’s easy to get why they are so traumatized! It’s been quite brave of them to speak out.

There's no point in criticizing the President of the United States, because he'll just go away if you ignore him. But the founder of the prestigious Kissing Suzy Kolber blog? Every time he opens his mouth we better screech to high heaven about how he's a filthy faggot who deserves to die because he disagrees me about politics, even though I don't care about politics, and people who care about it are lame.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 26 Jan 2018, 08:38

Dthefritz wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

There's no point in criticizing the President of the United States, because he'll just go away if you ignore him. But the founder of the prestigious Kissing Suzy Kolber blog? Every time he opens his mouth we better screech to high heaven about how he's a filthy faggot who deserves to die because he disagrees me about politics, even though I don't care about politics, and people who care about it are lame.

I said they are bravely speaking out even though don is destroying their lives. It was a compliment :) . Best wishes to them and their families and hoping they manage to persevere. Tough times for all of us!
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Dthefritz » 26 Jan 2018, 08:58

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

I said they are bravely speaking out even though don is destroying their lives. It was a compliment :) . Best wishes to them and their families and hoping they manage to persevere. Tough times for all of us!

And I was complimenting you for speaking out against Drew Magary, who personally oppresses you and ruins your day. Obviously, it must be a great personal struggle to have to read things in gq.com that you don't agree with.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 26 Jan 2018, 09:01

Dthefritz wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

And I was complimenting you for speaking out against Drew Magary, who personally oppresses you and ruins your day. Obviously, it must be a great personal struggle to have to read things in gq.com that you don't agree with.

TY :P
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 26 Jan 2018, 15:33

Underrated post ^^^^
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 06 Feb 2018, 14:31

the first question in today's funbag is about Lombardi looking foolish for his taeks on Doug Pederson.

This gif makes him even look more like an idiot:

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Goose » 08 Feb 2018, 15:46

Drew made me laugh with this one.

“We have seen that micro-influencers, because they have such a loyal following, a lot of times do have stronger engagements than some of the larger ones,” says Reddy.

“Only a thousand people read Mimosas & Manhattan, but all one thousand of them started a blog.” –Lou Reed

I'm not sure who else here will find that funny. Maybe sco and Angus.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Basketball Jesus

Postby Briandong79 » 08 Feb 2018, 15:51

Goose wrote:Drew made me laugh with this one.

“We have seen that micro-influencers, because they have such a loyal following, a lot of times do have stronger engagements than some of the larger ones,” says Reddy.

“Only a thousand people read Mimosas & Manhattan, but all one thousand of them started a blog.” –Lou Reed

I actually got that joke! That's pretty funny.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby chrisco » 08 Feb 2018, 15:52

Briandong79 wrote:
Goose wrote:Drew made me laugh with this one.

I actually got that joke! That's pretty funny.

First we take Mimosas, then we take Berlin - Leonard Cohen (I think)
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Incogneetus69 » 09 Feb 2018, 12:35

In Drew’s most recent offering, what the hell is he babbling about?

So his point is he wishes everyone could be a millionaire? That wouldn’t make anyone happy. A million dollars is made
Up by us. It isn’t scientific. You don’t need a pool you just need a friend with a pool.

The concept of the underdog story like pursuit of happyness is that the pursuit itself is supposed to make you happy. An ambition. A purpose. Jordan Peterson was talking about everyone’s idea of utopia is supping mimosas on the beach. But how long is that fun for? Ten minutes? We want to compete and do things. If we’re all millionaires what are we gonna do race our jet skis 25/7?

I disagree schools are shit. Every kid has an entire library in Their pocket . The parents have to teach them how to use their mind. We need to cultivate more Elon musks and figure out what the hell this planet is and do less welfare and Maury kind of shit.
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Feb 2018, 12:44

Well said, as usual.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell