F---, Magary, Kill

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby TheWolf » 25 Jan 2018, 20:03

Theny wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Incogneetus69 wrote:Trump is ruining this country.

What’s he up to anyways haven’t heard from him in a while. Any updates??

He's in Davos unlocking the secrets of the sea.


"Betsy" "sir" Davos


*Ser :geek:
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 20040
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Incogneetus69 » 25 Jan 2018, 20:16

The joke is that he is one of many whiny cunts who hate trump and yet still seek out his every word.
User avatar
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 589
Joined: 25 Mar 2010, 01:46

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby TheWolf » 25 Jan 2018, 20:33

Incogneetus69 wrote:The joke is that he is one of many whiny cunts who hate trump and yet still seek out his every word.


They're the best. Not even a little bit annoying.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 20040
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 26 Jan 2018, 06:54

Incogneetus69 wrote:Trump is ruining this country.

What’s he up to anyways haven’t heard from him in a while. Any updates??


Don has been plotting with the russians and nazis to destroy DREW and Phil. Once you understand that it’s easy to get why they are so traumatized! It’s been quite brave of them to speak out.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Dthefritz » 26 Jan 2018, 08:15

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Incogneetus69 wrote:Trump is ruining this country.

What’s he up to anyways haven’t heard from him in a while. Any updates??


Don has been plotting with the russians and nazis to destroy DREW and Phil. Once you understand that it’s easy to get why they are so traumatized! It’s been quite brave of them to speak out.

There's no point in criticizing the President of the United States, because he'll just go away if you ignore him. But the founder of the prestigious Kissing Suzy Kolber blog? Every time he opens his mouth we better screech to high heaven about how he's a filthy faggot who deserves to die because he disagrees me about politics, even though I don't care about politics, and people who care about it are lame.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8119
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 26 Jan 2018, 08:38

Dthefritz wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Incogneetus69 wrote:Trump is ruining this country.

What’s he up to anyways haven’t heard from him in a while. Any updates??


Don has been plotting with the russians and nazis to destroy DREW and Phil. Once you understand that it’s easy to get why they are so traumatized! It’s been quite brave of them to speak out.

There's no point in criticizing the President of the United States, because he'll just go away if you ignore him. But the founder of the prestigious Kissing Suzy Kolber blog? Every time he opens his mouth we better screech to high heaven about how he's a filthy faggot who deserves to die because he disagrees me about politics, even though I don't care about politics, and people who care about it are lame.


I said they are bravely speaking out even though don is destroying their lives. It was a compliment :) . Best wishes to them and their families and hoping they manage to persevere. Tough times for all of us!
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Dthefritz » 26 Jan 2018, 08:58

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Incogneetus69 wrote:Trump is ruining this country.

What’s he up to anyways haven’t heard from him in a while. Any updates??


Don has been plotting with the russians and nazis to destroy DREW and Phil. Once you understand that it’s easy to get why they are so traumatized! It’s been quite brave of them to speak out.

There's no point in criticizing the President of the United States, because he'll just go away if you ignore him. But the founder of the prestigious Kissing Suzy Kolber blog? Every time he opens his mouth we better screech to high heaven about how he's a filthy faggot who deserves to die because he disagrees me about politics, even though I don't care about politics, and people who care about it are lame.


I said they are bravely speaking out even though don is destroying their lives. It was a compliment :) . Best wishes to them and their families and hoping they manage to persevere. Tough times for all of us!

And I was complimenting you for speaking out against Drew Magary, who personally oppresses you and ruins your day. Obviously, it must be a great personal struggle to have to read things in gq.com that you don't agree with.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8119
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 26 Jan 2018, 09:01

Dthefritz wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Incogneetus69 wrote:Trump is ruining this country.

What’s he up to anyways haven’t heard from him in a while. Any updates??


Don has been plotting with the russians and nazis to destroy DREW and Phil. Once you understand that it’s easy to get why they are so traumatized! It’s been quite brave of them to speak out.

There's no point in criticizing the President of the United States, because he'll just go away if you ignore him. But the founder of the prestigious Kissing Suzy Kolber blog? Every time he opens his mouth we better screech to high heaven about how he's a filthy faggot who deserves to die because he disagrees me about politics, even though I don't care about politics, and people who care about it are lame.


I said they are bravely speaking out even though don is destroying their lives. It was a compliment :) . Best wishes to them and their families and hoping they manage to persevere. Tough times for all of us!

And I was complimenting you for speaking out against Drew Magary, who personally oppresses you and ruins your day. Obviously, it must be a great personal struggle to have to read things in gq.com that you don't agree with.


TY :P
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Gregs Kite » 26 Jan 2018, 15:33

Underrated post ^^^^
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25021
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby mj3528 » 06 Feb 2018, 14:31

the first question in today's funbag is about Lombardi looking foolish for his taeks on Doug Pederson.

This gif makes him even look more like an idiot:

Image
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10134
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Goose » 08 Feb 2018, 15:46

Drew made me laugh with this one.

“We have seen that micro-influencers, because they have such a loyal following, a lot of times do have stronger engagements than some of the larger ones,” says Reddy.

“Only a thousand people read Mimosas & Manhattan, but all one thousand of them started a blog.” –Lou Reed


I'm not sure who else here will find that funny. Maybe sco and Angus.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Briandong79 » 08 Feb 2018, 15:51

Goose wrote:Drew made me laugh with this one.

“We have seen that micro-influencers, because they have such a loyal following, a lot of times do have stronger engagements than some of the larger ones,” says Reddy.

“Only a thousand people read Mimosas & Manhattan, but all one thousand of them started a blog.” –Lou Reed


I'm not sure who else here will find that funny. Maybe sco and Angus.


I actually got that joke! That's pretty funny.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31636
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby chrisco » 08 Feb 2018, 15:52

Briandong79 wrote:
Goose wrote:Drew made me laugh with this one.

“We have seen that micro-influencers, because they have such a loyal following, a lot of times do have stronger engagements than some of the larger ones,” says Reddy.

“Only a thousand people read Mimosas & Manhattan, but all one thousand of them started a blog.” –Lou Reed


I'm not sure who else here will find that funny. Maybe sco and Angus.


I actually got that joke! That's pretty funny.


First we take Mimosas, then we take Berlin - Leonard Cohen (I think)
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12787
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Incogneetus69 » 09 Feb 2018, 12:35

In Drew’s most recent offering, what the hell is he babbling about?

So his point is he wishes everyone could be a millionaire? That wouldn’t make anyone happy. A million dollars is made
Up by us. It isn’t scientific. You don’t need a pool you just need a friend with a pool.

The concept of the underdog story like pursuit of happyness is that the pursuit itself is supposed to make you happy. An ambition. A purpose. Jordan Peterson was talking about everyone’s idea of utopia is supping mimosas on the beach. But how long is that fun for? Ten minutes? We want to compete and do things. If we’re all millionaires what are we gonna do race our jet skis 25/7?

I disagree schools are shit. Every kid has an entire library in Their pocket . The parents have to teach them how to use their mind. We need to cultivate more Elon musks and figure out what the hell this planet is and do less welfare and Maury kind of shit.
User avatar
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 589
Joined: 25 Mar 2010, 01:46

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Feb 2018, 12:44

Well said, as usual.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25021
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest