F---, Magary, Kill

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

F---, Magary, Kill

Postby BigJohnStudd » 28 Apr 2016, 20:05

I know there's already a Deadspin thread, but since it's mostly grocery bag talk now, I figured I'd start this.

Drew is kind of a dipstick, but I'll read him slamming North Derkota every day of the week.

Drew Magary wrote:
Carson Wentz wrote:Because in North Dakota, we don’t care for flash or dazzle.

Or electricity. Or running water. Or FURRINERS.

http://deadspin.com/the-nfl-s-desperati ... 1773340643
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Re: F---, Magary, Kill

Postby Dthefritz » 28 Apr 2016, 20:14

Great thread title, lofty thread title. Congrats.

Related: If you type "nawt a true movie stah" into google search, Simmons' infamous Ryan Reynolds column shows up.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby TheWolf » 28 Apr 2016, 22:01

Yeah, +1 on the thread title. I barely read SOTSG-famous Drew, but he sorta seems like he might deserve his own thread. And if he's gonna get one, I'm glad it has an A+ title.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 03 May 2016, 20:40

I didn't see this before but that is one great thread title.

Drew wrote 2 pieces for Deadspin today. In one he called George Will a haughty dipshit, and in the other he said you shouldn't masturbate while seated. I agree with one of these.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 04 May 2016, 03:12

TheWolf wrote:I barely read SOTSG-famous Drew

I generally try to avoid the main SJW sites like deadspin now, but this guy used to get linked like crazy on here so definitely familiar with his work. I never really understood the hilarity of writing in all-caps and pretending to be enraged by random everyday stuff, but to each their own. Judging by these recent columns, looks like he's made a big effort to fit in with the other writers on the site, interesting development.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 May 2016, 08:08

Briandong79 wrote:I didn't see this before but that is one great thread title.

Drew wrote 2 pieces for Deadspin today. In one he called George Will a haughty dipshit, and in the other he said you shouldn't masturbate while seated. I agree with one of these.

yeah i thought the no seated jeckyling was a bad take too. laying down? how am i supposed to see the screen? Surely Drew is not using his imagination still
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 04 May 2016, 08:10

Dude. Who is gonna put their bare ass on a seat? Buncha savages. Lying in bed with your phone is the proper move.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 May 2016, 08:11

Dthefritz wrote:Great thread title, lofty thread title. Congrats.

Related: If you type "nawt a true movie stah" into google search, Simmons' infamous Ryan Reynolds column shows up.

Do you type this in verbatim?

Yeah, I'm with you guys, I have never heard of Drew before today. I mean, I read all the Jambaroos but like, I barely even like him, so fuck him. I'm not going to read any of his other stuff but I'll gladly come in here to flippantly shit on him.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 May 2016, 08:13

Gregs Kite wrote:

Yeah, I'm with you guys, I have never heard of Drew before today. I mean, I read all the Jambaroos but like, I barely even like him, so fuck him. I'm not going to read any of his other stuff but I'll gladly come in here to flippantly shit on him.

did you intend to quote Jeckyll but accidentally quote Fritzy because it's an unbreakable habit?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 May 2016, 08:16

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

did you intend to quote Jeckyll but accidentally quote Fritzy because it's an unbreakable habit?

What. I was planning on google searching true movie stars at some point today so I want to know if DTF's method is the most productive.
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 May 2016, 08:17

Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

What. I was planning on google searching true movie stars at some point today so I want to know if DTF's method is the most productive.

your response seemed like it was to Jeckyll's post about not reading Drew, not Fritz's post about whatever Fritz's post was about.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 May 2016, 08:18

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

your response seemed like it was to Jeckyll's post about not reading Drew, not Fritz's post about whatever Fritz's post was about.

Sorry, they were two separate, distinct thoughts on this topic. In the future, I will consider a more stringent method of making that clearer for my readers. Thank you.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 04 May 2016, 08:39

What was the rationale behind not jeckyling sitting down? Is it IMS's point about not putting your bare ass on a chair? Whatever the reason, he's wrong.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 04 May 2016, 08:39

TheWolf wrote:What was the rationale behind not jeckyling sitting down? Is it IMS's point about not putting your bare ass on a chair? Whatever the reason, he's wrong.

And why would you need to go bare ass?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Colonel Angus » 04 May 2016, 08:40

I did chuckle at this line from the Male-Bag:

Notre Dame’s only true rival is thunderstorm safety protocol.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Next

Return to Even More Cowbell