The Sham That Is Sports Dork

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Postby Ulysses Everett McGill » 30 Jun 2006, 09:07

Just to step in for a second with a couple of facts [I know, I know...those are seldom welcome in these fights]...

1. Monty is not a TA
2. People on this board don't know whether he is getting laid or not
3. David Ortiz is clutch [something that both of you have stated]
4. This "fight" is embarrassing even by SOTSG standards

How about you both take the weekend off?
FRSB

[Mon 2:08] Dick Hertz: it's also called - "ringing the cowbell". ask tiff about it.
Ulysses Everett McGill
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby nova » 30 Jun 2006, 09:22

Ulysses Everett McGill wrote:2. People on this board don't know whether he is getting laid or not

Noted, however, bosux's "female procurement" did cause an audible chuckle.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby bosux » 30 Jun 2006, 10:00

Ulysses Everett McGill wrote:Just to step in for a second with a couple of facts [I know, I know...those are seldom welcome in these fights]...

1. Monty is not a TA

1)what are you, his big brother?
2)iirc he has mentioned on several occasions that he has no luck with the ladies
3)no one ever said david ortiz isn't clutch, whether or not you buy into the idea of clutch
4)if you don't like it, don't read it, and make damn well sure to stay out of it...worry about yourself...monty is a big boy and doesn't need you to defend him

i always take the weekend off...thanks for the offer though, dad
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby sportsdorkhater » 30 Jun 2006, 10:03

sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 30 Jun 2006, 10:08

Guys, as I said on the last page, I'm done with this. This conversation is polluting this thread. If you want to continue it, fine, but go to the cage or use PM.
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death

Postby sportsdorkhater » 30 Jun 2006, 10:09

I polluted this thread a long time ago :lol:
sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn

Postby bosux » 30 Jun 2006, 10:09

sportsdorkhater wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

great movie, btw
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Ulysses Everett McGill » 30 Jun 2006, 10:10

bosux191820042090 wrote:
Ulysses Everett McGill wrote:Just to step in for a second with a couple of facts [I know, I know...those are seldom welcome in these fights]...

1. Monty is not a TA

2)iirc he has mentioned on several occasions that he has no luck with the ladies
3)no one ever said david ortiz isn't clutch, whether or not you buy into the idea of clutch
4)if you don't like it, don't read it, and make damn well sure to stay out of it...worry about yourself...monty is a big boy and doesn't need you to defend him

Good Lord, that's the best that you can manage? Maybe I'll step in on your side of the argument so that you at least have a chance of competing.

Either that or find yourself a corner man that will throw in the towel for you, Tex Cobb.
FRSB

[Mon 2:08] Dick Hertz: it's also called - "ringing the cowbell". ask tiff about it.
Ulysses Everett McGill
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby nova » 30 Jun 2006, 10:11

Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby bosux » 30 Jun 2006, 10:12

Ulysses Everett McGill wrote:
bosux191820042090 wrote:

1. Monty is not a TA

Good Lord, that's the best that you can manage? Maybe I'll step in on your side of the argument so that you at least have a chance of competing.

Either that or find yourself a corner man that will throw in the towel for you, Tex Cobb.

whatever you say, mr rickey linderman sir...how much is monty paying you? :lol:
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Rickey Sez » 30 Jun 2006, 10:14

Girls, you're both pretty.
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby Ulysses Everett McGill » 30 Jun 2006, 10:15

bosux191820042090 wrote:whatever you say, mr rickey linderman sir...how much is monty paying you? :lol:

Much less than SDH is charging you for riding his joke's coattails.
FRSB

Ulysses Everett McGill
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby bosux » 30 Jun 2006, 10:20

bosux191820042090 wrote:whatever you say, mr rickey linderman sir...how much is monty paying you? :lol:

you win, linderman...you can tell your little brother it's ok to come back now...what time are you two due back in boy's town?

i will concede one point to you...i now think monty actually may be getting some action, and you're delivering the goods
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Ulysses Everett McGill » 30 Jun 2006, 10:39

bosux191820042090 wrote:

you win, linderman...you can tell your little brother it's ok to come back now...what time are you two due back in boy's town?

i will concede one point to you...i now think monty actually may be getting some action, and you're delivering the goods

Now you go with the gay jokes? Better get SDH back in this one on your side, you're fighting out of your intellectual weight class. I'm almost feeling pity for you at this point.
FRSB

Ulysses Everett McGill
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby bosux » 30 Jun 2006, 10:41

bosux191820042090 wrote:

Now you go with the gay jokes? Better get SDH back in this one on your side, your fighting out of your intellectual weight class. I'm almost feeling pity for you at this point.

nice comeback there..."that joke wasn't funny, and i'm smarter than you!"

you and monty are peas in a pod, huh?

like i said, worry about yourself dude...no one but you needs your pity
bosux
Dr. Poop

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell