The Ringer!

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: The Ringer!

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Jan 2018, 20:30

PhillyJim76 wrote:Jew- I’m just saying do we need to have 721 different classifications for every fucking person in the world. You wanna tuck your dick between your legs and call yourself Agnes, go at it. But when you are some sort of fucking weirdo who says that I (or Dave Chappelle in this instance) don’t know what we are talking about because we are CIS gendered or whatever the fuck that means then go fuck yourself. I don’t go around looking to punch a bitch in the face who has an Adam’s apple....as a matter of fact there was a table full of faggots sitting behind me at a bar tonight. I didn’t treat them any different than I would a table full of regular ass dudes. There’s a difference between tolerance and fucking promoting and embracing these weird fucks. We should tolerate their shit. But I don’t have to act like they are advanced and enlighten buttercups because they wish they had a clit instead of a set of balls.

PhillyJim76: voice of reason.

Oh shit.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BigJohnStudd » 04 Jan 2018, 20:35

Dthefritz wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:People who pretend their 8-year-old daughters are actually their sons skeeve me out hard.

Yep.

Does this actually happen nowadays? And mj, I had no idea you are that old! Congrats you are still still crushing left and right, it’s an inspiration.

A kid in pup 2's daycare has a 9 year old sister who allegedly identifies as a boy. So yes, I guess it happens.

Gal I went to college with ditto, which is where my post came from. Every time I see her posts on Facebook, I feel like I'm being gaslighted. I haven't seen her her in years, but I went the other way to avoid talking to her in the store a couple months ago.

Were you dreading the awkwardness of small talk about the kids, or were you so disgusted with her behavior that you couldn't stomach talking to her? Serious question, not judging at all.

Awkwardness.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Dthefritz » 04 Jan 2018, 20:37

BigJohnStudd wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:People who pretend their 8-year-old daughters are actually their sons skeeve me out hard.

Yep.

Does this actually happen nowadays? And mj, I had no idea you are that old! Congrats you are still still crushing left and right, it’s an inspiration.

A kid in pup 2's daycare has a 9 year old sister who allegedly identifies as a boy. So yes, I guess it happens.

Gal I went to college with ditto, which is where my post came from. Every time I see her posts on Facebook, I feel like I'm being gaslighted. I haven't seen her her in years, but I went the other way to avoid talking to her in the store a couple months ago.

Were you dreading the awkwardness of small talk about the kids, or were you so disgusted with her behavior that you couldn't stomach talking to her? Serious question, not judging at all.

Awkwardness.

I hear you on that. I have no problem with trans adults, but I've never been in your scenario with the kids so I can't sit here and tell you how I would react or not.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 Jan 2018, 21:51

Gregs Kite wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Jew- I’m just saying do we need to have 721 different classifications for every fucking person in the world. You wanna tuck your dick between your legs and call yourself Agnes, go at it. But when you are some sort of fucking weirdo who says that I (or Dave Chappelle in this instance) don’t know what we are talking about because we are CIS gendered or whatever the fuck that means then go fuck yourself. I don’t go around looking to punch a bitch in the face who has an Adam’s apple....as a matter of fact there was a table full of faggots sitting behind me at a bar tonight. I didn’t treat them any different than I would a table full of regular ass dudes. There’s a difference between tolerance and fucking promoting and embracing these weird fucks. We should tolerate their shit. But I don’t have to act like they are advanced and enlighten buttercups because they wish they had a clit instead of a set of balls.

Oh shit.

Yes. It’s not a problem that people are different. Fine. Just stop flaunting it and trying (unsuccessfully) to make me feel like shit for not thinking it’s normal.

It’s bc of social media. Everything is.

And I don’t care what anyone says. It is fucking weird for a guy to marry a tranny women (that’s actually a guy). Like is the Cisgender straight and into chicks? Bc that’s not a chick. Or is he gay? Bc while that is a guy that you married, he Identifies as what you’re not attracted to.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Jan 2018, 21:52

Just stop.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 04 Jan 2018, 21:55

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Oh shit.

Yes. It’s not a problem that people are different. Fine. Just stop flaunting it and trying (unsuccessfully) to make me feel like shit for not thinking it’s normal.

It’s bc of social media. Everything is.

And I don’t care what anyone says. It is fucking weird for a guy to marry a tranny women (that’s actually a guy). Like is the Cisgender straight and into chicks? Bc that’s not a chick. Or is he gay? Bc while that is a guy that you married, he Identifies as what you’re not attracted to.

I agree with all of this.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Incogneetus69 » 04 Jan 2018, 22:50

The fact we’re pretending there’s science behind any of this must mean we feel badly for them and are playing along. We do this with Mexicans and Muslims. but Asians and Christians and white men are fair game.

Aren’t they just feminine men? (It’s almost always male to female transgender). Not gay men. Just feminine men who don’t want to be yelled at so they become chicks
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Jew Jitsu » 05 Jan 2018, 08:24

Hell yea, go eagles
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Jan 2018, 18:04

https://mobile.twitter.com/ringer/statu ... 5658851334

Reading the replies is fantastic to this garbage Chappelle “piece”.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 07 Jan 2018, 08:03

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/ringer/status/948928785658851334

Reading the replies is fantastic to this garbage Chappelle “piece”.

Phil and the ringer are ahead of the wokeness curve, America just doesn’t get it yet. Chappelle spent a pretty decent amount of time being serious, complaining about trump, etc. not enough apparently. not everyone can be as clever and witty as Seth Myers or Colbert unfortunately :( . For chappelle’s next special he shouldn’t worry about being funny at all, he should spend the entire time lecturing everyone on social justice so some of these comedy experts can give him positive reviews in their little think-pieces imo.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Dthefritz » 07 Jan 2018, 12:52

The Galactic Confederation of People Who Think Seth Myers is Funnier than Dave Chappelle [population: zero], was really given the business by this last post. They must feel silly now.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 07 Jan 2018, 17:22

Dthefritz wrote:The Galactic Confederation of People Who Think Seth Myers is Funnier than Dave Chappelle [population: zero], was really given the business by this last post. They must feel silly now.

Fair dthe. I enjoyed this zinger more than some of your more long winded eviscerations. I accept my sonning here.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 07 Jan 2018, 21:08

Howevah, I bet he would get a better review on the ringer
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Jan 2018, 11:12

Excellent article on Select Gene's Picks
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 08 Jan 2018, 11:14

Gregs Kite wrote:Excellent article on Select Gene's Picks

I skimmed this. Bill hires some weird people:

Sean Yoo: My friend and I decided to skip the 2013 Super Bowl in favor of watching Movie 43 and it is easily one of the worst decisions I’ve made in my lifetime.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell