The Ringer!

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: The Ringer!

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Jan 2018, 13:53

Jew Jitsu wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Didn’t we live 1000s of Years just having men women lezzies and fags? Why complicate this shit

Why don't you just let people live their life? There's been trannies, cross dressers, all types of different people since the dawn of time, it's a good thing that society has started to realize it so that they feel reasonably comfortable in coming out and live the life they wanna live. The suicide rates are astronomical within that group of people so whatever helps them feel accepted is fine with me. Not like It changes anything about me.

Jew: voice of reason.

Oh shit.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby chrisco » 04 Jan 2018, 14:01

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Didn’t we live 1000s of Years just having men women lezzies and fags? Why complicate this shit

Why don't you just let people live their life? There's been trannies, cross dressers, all types of different people since the dawn of time, it's a good thing that society has started to realize it so that they feel reasonably comfortable in coming out and live the life they wanna live. The suicide rates are astronomical within that group of people so whatever helps them feel accepted is fine with me. Not like It changes anything about me.

Jew: voice of reason.

Oh shit.

Emma on emma.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Rufus » 04 Jan 2018, 15:45

I'm all for being good to people no matter what they choose to be. The fact that there's now a 'classification' word for something that applies to over 99% of the population is still completely ridiculous to me.
Rufus
Wiffle Ball King

Postby TheWolf » 04 Jan 2018, 15:49

Rufus wrote:I'm all for being good to people no matter what they choose to be. The fact that there's now a 'classification' word for something that applies to over 99% of the population is still completely ridiculous to me.

Agreed. I also have a hard time getting on board with having to be careful about pronouns and such because it might offend less than 1% of the population. Live your life, and I'll do my best to be nice to them if I encounter any of these people. But I'm not spending any time actively thinking about what words I use because someone I don't know might be butthurt.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JT99 » 04 Jan 2018, 15:59

TheWolf wrote:
Rufus wrote:I'm all for being good to people no matter what they choose to be. The fact that there's now a 'classification' word for something that applies to over 99% of the population is still completely ridiculous to me.

Agreed. I also have a hard time getting on board with having to be careful about pronouns and such because it might offend less than 1% of the population. Live your life, and I'll do my best to be nice to them if I encounter any of these people. But I'm not spending any time actively thinking about what words I use because someone I don't know might be butthurt.

As long as it doesn't all rise to the level of people getting fired for accidentally using the wrong pronoun, then live and let live.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Jew Jitsu » 04 Jan 2018, 16:28

TheWolf wrote:

Of course. But honestly have you ever in the real world have had to deal with that issue? It's usually people on the internet bitching that other people on the internet want to be known as "xyz". I've encountered a few people that have or are undergoing sex changes and I just refer to them by their new sex. Usually by that time they change their name from Jane to Jake so it's not that difficult to call "her" a "him"
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby mj3528 » 04 Jan 2018, 16:32

Jew Jitsu wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Of course. But honestly have you ever in the real world have had to deal with that issue? It's usually people on the internet bitching that other people on the internet want to be known as "xyz". I've encountered a few people that have or are undergoing sex changes and I just refer to them by their new sex. Usually by that time they change their name from Jane to Jake so it's not that difficult to call "her" a "him"

Makes sense. Way back in 1992, a law school classmate decided she wanted to be called Mitch instead of Michelle. I don't think she even did any formal transitioning other than cutting her hair short and not doing anything concerning facial hair over her lips. We did it. No big deal.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 04 Jan 2018, 16:43

Jew Jitsu wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Yeah, that's fair. I've never had to deal with that in the real world. But I WFH full-time and avoid most people, so I have no choice but to assume the internet is the real world.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BigJohnStudd » 04 Jan 2018, 17:06

People who pretend their 8-year-old daughters are actually their sons skeeve me out hard.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Jan 2018, 18:33

BigJohnStudd wrote:People who pretend their 8-year-old daughters are actually their sons skeeve me out hard.

Yep.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 04 Jan 2018, 18:51

Gregs Kite wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:People who pretend their 8-year-old daughters are actually their sons skeeve me out hard.

Yep.

Does this actually happen nowadays? And mj, I had no idea you are that old! Congrats you are still still crushing left and right, it’s an inspiration.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby TheWolf » 04 Jan 2018, 18:56

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Yep.

Does this actually happen nowadays? And mj, I had no idea you are that old! Congrats you are still still crushing left and right, it’s an inspiration.

A kid in pup 2's daycare has a 9 year old sister who allegedly identifies as a boy. So yes, I guess it happens.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BigJohnStudd » 04 Jan 2018, 19:13

TheWolf wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Yep.

A kid in pup 2's daycare has a 9 year old sister who allegedly identifies as a boy. So yes, I guess it happens.

Gal I went to college with ditto, which is where my post came from. Every time I see her posts on Facebook, I feel like I'm being gaslighted. I haven't seen her her in years, but I went the other way to avoid talking to her in the store a couple months ago.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Dthefritz » 04 Jan 2018, 19:24

BigJohnStudd wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Yep.

Gal I went to college with ditto, which is where my post came from. Every time I see her posts on Facebook, I feel like I'm being gaslighted. I haven't seen her her in years, but I went the other way to avoid talking to her in the store a couple months ago.

Were you dreading the awkwardness of small talk about the kids, or were you so disgusted with her behavior that you couldn't stomach talking to her? Serious question, not judging at all.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby PhillyJim76 » 04 Jan 2018, 20:26

Jew- I’m just saying do we need to have 721 different classifications for every fucking person in the world. You wanna tuck your dick between your legs and call yourself Agnes, go at it. But when you are some sort of fucking weirdo who says that I (or Dave Chappelle in this instance) don’t know what we are talking about because we are CIS gendered or whatever the fuck that means then go fuck yourself. I don’t go around looking to punch a bitch in the face who has an Adam’s apple....as a matter of fact there was a table full of faggots sitting behind me at a bar tonight. I didn’t treat them any different than I would a table full of regular ass dudes. There’s a difference between tolerance and fucking promoting and embracing these weird fucks. We should tolerate their shit. But I don’t have to act like they are advanced and enlighten buttercups because they wish they had a clit instead of a set of balls.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell