The Ringer!

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: The Ringer!

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 16 May 2017, 10:28

JichaelDick wrote:Her...interesting takes on black dudes probably don't help.

totally. it's so problematic. the main issue with Amy Schumer is that she needs to become more PC and liberal :-s
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 16 May 2017, 10:31

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

totally. it's so problematic. the main issue with Amy Schumer is that she needs to become more PC and liberal :-s

I, personally, couldn't give a fuck less. But when you out yourself out as this woke af chick, then Tweet things about only black guys catcalling, you end up pissing off the conservatives who are tired of your liberal caterwauling, and the liberals who are not down with stereotyping people of color (while themselves stereotyping all white folk). And she's not funny or pretty enough to make up for it. IMO.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mister bacon » 16 May 2017, 11:05

JichaelDick wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

I, personally, couldn't give a fuck less. But when you out yourself out as this woke af chick, then Tweet things about only black guys catcalling, you end up pissing off the conservatives who are tired of your liberal caterwauling, and the liberals who are not down with stereotyping people of color (while themselves stereotyping all white folk). And she's not funny or pretty enough to make up for it. IMO.

the thing that was funny about this was lena dunam penned an op ed about how mad she was a black dude, odell beckam, didn't pay attention to her. then in response amy shumer got mad because too many black men pay attention to her.

life as a black dude sure is... something.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 May 2017, 11:20

mister bacon wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

the thing that was funny about this was lena dunam penned an op ed about how mad she was a black dude, odell beckam, didn't pay attention to her. then in response amy shumer got mad because too many black men pay attention to her.

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BigJohnStudd » 16 May 2017, 11:25

Lena Dunham tweeted that Schumer was her "sister in every sense of the word", and my first thought was, "Oh, you sexually abused her for years too?"
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby mister bacon » 16 May 2017, 14:43

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

*ahem*

yeah.. black dudes.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Dthefritz » 16 May 2017, 17:43

mister bacon wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

*ahem*

yeah.. black dudes.

It's hard to prove anything about attitudes towards women in general among groups. [except Moozlims, amirite???]. But the catcalling thing is definitely true.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 May 2017, 11:46

The Ringer sucks today. Even Brandon cant save it. A rare miss.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 May 2017, 11:49

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:The Ringer sucks today. Even Brandon cant save it. A rare miss.

(Opens The Ringer website)

Balls, let me take a quick vape and tell you about projectors mannnnn.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 May 2017, 11:25

Ringer Nation is gettin upset!
gooseud wrote:Is this a joke? So Boston get its doors blown off in historic fashion in games 1 and 2, not a peep. Literally there was no article published about game 2. Now, they win and before 9 am eastern time there are 2 huge, 10 minutes plus articles about the Celtics. Does anyone feel simmons homerism is actually getting WORSE now that he is freed from espn’s editorial shackles?

Dusty Sowards wrote:I love this site for its predictability. No articles on game 2 for the Celtics. A fact: that game was historic for its score and what it said about the state of basketball during the super team era. Maybe we’re just waiting on a 30 for 30 or something.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 May 2017, 12:12

Therapy, dude. It will help.
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 22 May 2017, 12:22

Gregs Kite wrote:Therapy, dude. It will help.

Are we sure about this? I like balls just the way he are.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 May 2017, 12:26

chrisco wrote:

Hi, when do you go on holiday again?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 22 May 2017, 12:39

Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Hi, when do you go on holiday again?

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Briandong79 » 23 May 2017, 10:00

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell