The Ringer!

Discuss other Sports Guy stuff here!

Re: The Ringer!

Postby Dthefritz » 01 May 2017, 20:15

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
chrisco wrote:Lord do I miss your Ariel Winter phase

Image

Buy my BOOK. Buy my BOOK.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6543
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: The Ringer!

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 02 May 2017, 06:48

Those were some inane observations by BA, Imo he has earned promotion from theringer commenter to theringer columnist.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 7306
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: The Ringer!

Postby Rodney Farva » 02 May 2017, 07:02

Dthefritz wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
chrisco wrote:Lord do I miss your Ariel Winter phase

Image

Buy my BOOK. Buy my BOOK.


better guest role by lovitz: seinfeld with the cancer/hairpiece, or friends as the stoner chef? GO!
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24228
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: The Ringer!

Postby TheWolf » 02 May 2017, 07:05

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Those were some inane observations by BA, Imo he has earned promotion from theringer commenter to theringer columnist.


Underrated post. I suspect Balls would agree with you.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16440
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Ringer!

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 May 2017, 11:57

Whats Ringer Superstan Brandon gettin into today?

The Return of the NFL’s Redshirt Quarterback

BA Brandon Anderson wrote:The problem is still the optics of it all. When Glennon struggles early on, the fans will boo him off the field. When Smith has a clunker, Reid will spend the whole week answering Mahomes questions. People expect first-round QBs to play, and play now. Best laid plans and all. These guys will all play in 2017.


Image

The Spurs Need LaMarcus Aldridge to Rejoin the Living

The Virgin wrote:The real question: is LaMARC GASOLdridge the only player in the NBA with a significantly better player hidden within his own name?


Image

The Majesty of Watching Aaron Judge Mash

Brandon wrote:Not nearly enough Aaron Judge puns in this article. Motion denied.


Image

Great post, Greg!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29339
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The Ringer!

Postby jman » 03 May 2017, 12:16

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
The Virgin wrote:The real question: is LaMARC GASOLdridge the only player in the NBA with a significantly better player hidden within his own name?



wow, that may be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Ever.
User avatar
jman
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 556
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

Re: The Ringer!

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 May 2017, 12:17

Currently our best meme. Great work as always ball, you massive lunatic.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11446
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: The Ringer!

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 May 2017, 12:46

brandon got that nose to the grindstone. nobody will out comment him.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: The Ringer!

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 May 2017, 12:50

jman wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
The Virgin wrote:The real question: is LaMARC GASOLdridge the only player in the NBA with a significantly better player hidden within his own name?



wow, that may be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Ever.



Isaiah Thomas
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17558
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: The Ringer!

Postby PhillyJim76 » 03 May 2017, 12:57

Balls why don't you troll him on the ringers website until he is too scared to comment?
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4423
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: The Ringer!

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 May 2017, 13:11

PhillyJim76 wrote:Balls why don't you troll him on the ringers website until he is too scared to comment?


I am an adult, dude.

I may try to get him to join here, though.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29339
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The Ringer!

Postby PhillyJim76 » 03 May 2017, 13:12

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Balls why don't you troll him on the ringers website until he is too scared to comment?


I am an adult, dude.

I may try to get him to join here, though.


In age only, dude.
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4423
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: The Ringer!

Postby Briandong79 » 03 May 2017, 15:03

This is real dumb but I'm a sucker for this type of thing:
The best "Getting the Gang Together Montages"

I don't know how to see Brandon's comments on the subject.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29661
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: The Ringer!

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 May 2017, 15:15

Briandong79 wrote:This is real dumb but I'm a sucker for this type of thing:
The best "Getting the Gang Together Montages"

I don't know how to see Brandon's comments on the subject.



Brandon Anderson

Dead last: Suicide Squad. That movie was an absolute travesty, and the Get the Gang Together montage set the whole awful thing in motion.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11446
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: The Ringer!

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 May 2017, 15:18

I mean, the commenters yelling about the omission of The Blues Brothers are 100% correct.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17558
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

PreviousNext

Return to Even More Cowbell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests